PDA

View Full Version : Color code hotbar slots

Zia
06-09-2021, 01:14 PM
Hi!

So I'm thinking it would be great if the hotbar slots/loadouts would each have a different color so you can easily distinguish, even in a split second, which is which. Especially with more hotbars this will make gameplay faster and easier imo.

Just a thought.

-Zia

Aguabliss
06-09-2021, 01:15 PM
+1. Great idea

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

MasterSan
06-09-2021, 01:31 PM
Hi!

So I'm thinking it would be great if the hotbar slots/loadouts would each have a different color so you can easily distinguish, even in a split second, which is which. Especially with more hotbars this will make gameplay faster and easier imo.

Just a thought.

-Zia+1 Great idea.
In addition to that, i was thinking it would be nice if loadouts were given groups like, Deep Marsh: [8 Hotbars auto filled with selective sub-loadouts]
So it will become like 8x8 Loadouts and sub-loadouts. I understand there are not many complications at that range but it would be convenient and more easy to access whichever setup of hotbar we want to create based on loadouts.
Long story short, Loadouts with sub-loadouts would be helpful.

Tchrwitch
06-09-2021, 04:05 PM
+1

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Zia
06-09-2021, 05:11 PM
+1 Great idea.
In addition to that, i was thinking it would be nice if loadouts were given groups like, Deep Marsh: [8 Hotbars auto filled with selective sub-loadouts]
So it will become like 8x8 Loadouts and sub-loadouts. I understand there are not many complications at that range but it would be convenient and more easy to access whichever setup of hotbar we want to create based on loadouts.
Long story short, Loadouts with sub-loadouts would be helpful.

Als a good idea! When you tap and hold the main (coloured) slot, you get the subsections, smtg like that maybe? And then we probably also won't need to access the hotbar options right from the HUD, but only from settings menu :topsy_turvy:

Zia
06-09-2021, 05:20 PM
I'm now thinking that besides color coding, numbers would also work for the slots. Anything to make quickly switching easier, right! Bonus is that both are very small adjustments, so it won't be that much work for the devs :banana:

Aburus
06-09-2021, 05:36 PM
Hi!

Just a thought.

-Zia

+1 cool idea Zia

Touch Me
06-10-2021, 02:42 AM
+1 need

Sent from my CPH1933 using Tapatalk

kersey
06-10-2021, 06:15 AM
Hi!

Just a thought.

-Zia[emoji304][emoji304][emoji304]

IGN - Ganja