PDA

View Full Version : Add me in DL! :)

Matutd
05-14-2012, 12:21 PM
So I've been getting into DL a bit, but there's nobody to talk to :'( everyone got new names for DL, well most changed to vampire themed names. Well I did too :) please add vampyr in game, cos I have no fwends :(
Also, I might be considering joining a decent guild :)

HunterSLAYER
05-14-2012, 01:10 PM
Eternal would be glad to welcome you into its HUGE Family with open Arms! :D

Matutd
05-14-2012, 01:15 PM
Ok awesome I'm going to look around a bit, maybe find a guild with friends I already know, but otherwise, I might be happy to join :)

ArtStar
05-14-2012, 03:32 PM
I just saw you in game, we were talking with Bod.
hehe

wvhills
05-15-2012, 08:54 AM
i saw u in game too. haha. I'm wvhills. I was like "that's a PL player cause he took the name vampyr". I was going to see who u were but I was in a hurry to get to pvp. hehe..

captaintuttle
05-15-2012, 08:56 AM
I added ya yesterday! Maybe it'll start a trend... ;-)

Matutd
05-15-2012, 09:16 AM
i saw u in game too. haha. I'm wvhills. I was like "that's a PL player cause he took the name vampyr". I was going to see who u were but I was in a hurry to get to pvp. hehe..
Yeah I saw u :) but the name vampyr was taken in pl haha, I got it in sl and reserved first ^_^ sorry to the guy who's name I stole :p
Mime, haha, that was the first time I played DL properly, made a good first impression for me :) taught me a few things too :)
Thanks to chilango too, first person to add me and helped me out loads, you guys rock

BodMaster
05-16-2012, 06:40 AM
@Rob, i did see that IGN lurking about that day lol, didn't realise it was you.. but the name did sound familiar.

Added you buddy, anyone want a fun time? and a great laugh? add this guy right here! Won't disappoint lol

Siejo
05-16-2012, 04:21 PM
I am in there and some of our guildies are to with the same names ^_^