PDA

View Full Version : SL CTF Tournament Proposal

Secretagent230
05-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Capture the flag tournement!!!

Alright guys/gals were going to be holding a capture the flag tournement for everyone who thinks they boss ;). If you dont already know what capture the flag is, its a strategy game where 2 teams enter a map, you and your team must fight and retrieve the other teams flag and run it back to your base. First team to score 3 times win.

But with all tournements, there are rules.

Rule 1: minimum level requirement is 40 (If we get enough people at lower levels wanting to join we might tweak this)

Rule 2: must have 3 people per team, AND you must have an OPERATIVE, COMANDO, AND AN ENGINEER (keeps the teams even and allows anyone at the level required to enter)

Rule 3: Match doesnt start untill ALL 3 team members are in ( there is only going to be 1 round so make sure your teammembers dont disconnect half way through the game). And of course, first to 3 points win, and u will move on to the next round.

Rule 4: HAVE FUN!!! Most of us that play are friends, so no matter how competative you are, have fun and keep the peace.

If this is something you are interested in joining. Enter you and your teams name in the forums! And we are going to need your team captains name (because instead of pming your whole team, were just gonna pm the captain)
We will start registration soon this thread is to see how many teams we could possibly get. Will probably start registration within a week or 2.

NONE OF THE RULES ABOVE ARE OFFICAL!! WE WILL ADD/MAKE CHANGES TO IT, SO PLEASE STAY UPDATED!!

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT SECRETAGENT OR DEVILSANGEL IN GAME!! IF YOU DONT ALREADY KNOW US, WERE GOOD PEOPLE SO DONT BE AFRAID TO PM US OR ADD US!!
Also you can message me here on forums Secretagent230

Prizes are still to be determined but we are working on getting plat and probably credits to the top 3 teams. Will keep everyone posted on that and will post final amounts in registration and final thread.

The way we are most likely going to find the winners is have someone online and have the team captains of the teams battling that day report to them. If there are any disputes on the victor both team will have penalties(DON'T RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE)because there is 3 on a team there's no way we can be in there to watch, but I think the best ctf games are 3v3. So i'm counting on everyone to be honest, like I said don't ruin it for everyone!!!!

Also these terms are not yet final we want to see how many people we get and will take suggestions on this thread for when we actually begin the registration and start the tournament.
If you know people who are interested but dont have a forums account let them know to let me know in game I will be spreading the word there as well.(secretagent, agentman, superagent) or Devilsangel
Thank you all and hope we get enough people interested to get this started ASAP!

DevilsAngel
05-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Gonna be sweet!!! So everyone please sign up!!! The more teams the better!!

DevilsAngel
05-14-2012, 06:46 PM
Ooh yea forgot to add.. a player is only allowed to play on ONE team, u may not be able to sign up with more than ONE team

gison
05-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Woot!!!:o:watermelon::strawberry::cupcake::banana: :banana::banana: I am entering :)

akfury
05-14-2012, 07:34 PM
sweet im in

Theminecraft
05-14-2012, 08:22 PM
Same

XxReiReixX
05-14-2012, 09:29 PM
awesome! i wanna join!

flashbackflip
05-15-2012, 12:33 AM
I'm in but don't know my team names yet

goiegaban
05-15-2012, 10:24 PM
For sure! That's wassup. I'm sure this tournie will be kick ***!!!

Secretagent230
05-15-2012, 10:41 PM
Cool guys I hope we get more interested i got a few in game people sayin they would enter as well. If it keeps up ill be posting a registration thread and final details of the competition in the competitions section. And if you don't know your team yet its ok you still have time just lemme know when you do I'm writing them down a while for the people that already know. Given me some time to also get the prizes in order. Any questions let me know!

Rittik
05-16-2012, 01:26 AM
Getting in for sure..and thats wid my engi :)

-Rik(Rittik)

Zaltiar
05-16-2012, 04:55 AM
I'm in :), will need a definite date when this will happen though.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Trollee
05-16-2012, 07:07 AM
Sounds awesome! Will try organize a team.

Secretagent230
05-16-2012, 01:40 PM
No worries like I said when I get an idea that enough people are interested I'll post the thread for registration and keep it updated so people can see how many teams are signed up so far. I will probably do so within a week I'm also still organizing the prizes and collecting lol. so stay tuned!

Secretagent230
05-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Oh and if you have a team already post it here so I can write it down a while and it keep on file!!!

misterpotatoe
05-16-2012, 01:48 PM
its very great lol cool tourney ...:cool::cool:

Mrbananaz
05-17-2012, 12:26 AM
ill definetly do dis!

Hellcurse
05-17-2012, 05:15 AM
ill giv it a go but i need a definite date

stophatin
05-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Heyheyhey. When are the sign ups closed because we finally got a team n wanna sign upppppppp :confused: :sigh: ps~ stophatin likes to hate haters so don't hate or u will force me to hate.

Secretagent230
05-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Sign ups didn't even start yet lol. You can give me your team members names a while though and I will write them down. I will give a start date as soon as I can guys I promise.

Zolum
05-19-2012, 12:59 PM
I only have level 15 pvp droids. And a level 20 twink. My 40 is not much of a pvper. I'll think on it though.

akfury
05-20-2012, 11:57 PM
any eta on when prizes and such will be added or still working on it ?