PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

Anna Gore
05-14-2012, 05:57 PM
How do i rank skill that are unranked??? Is there something special i have to do? Is there something im not doing right? Help me plz!!!

Mothwing
05-14-2012, 06:00 PM
When you level up, you gain skill points. You can use those points to level up your skills. Skills can be leveled up 6 times each, each level they become more powerful. Your problem might be because you still have auto-level/auto-spend on. There should be an option to turn that off, and I would do it immediately. Ask around in-game to see what skills you should be ranking up.

akfury
05-14-2012, 07:44 PM
When you level up, you gain skill points. You can use those points to level up your skills. Skills can be leveled up 6 times each, each level they become more powerful. Your problem might be because you still have auto-level/auto-spend on. There should be an option to turn that off, and I would do it immediately. Ask around in-game to see what skills you should be ranking up.

yea what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hellcurse
05-17-2012, 05:22 AM
btw i strongly advise u to do a pve build as eng for pvp are very hard or if u pole hug it takes very long as engs r weak, vs me and ill prove it

Racosai
05-27-2012, 05:19 AM
btw i strongly advise u to do a pve build as eng for pvp are very hard or if u pole hug it takes very long as engs r weak, vs me and ill prove it

Engis are not weak! I'll teach you with a group of engis as you bring your group of puny commandos.
>;) We can rev.

Racosai
05-27-2012, 05:21 AM
Engis are not weak! I'll teach you with a group of engis as you bring your group of puny commandos.
>;) We can rev.

Well, every class has their strength and weaknesses but it youre suggesting that engis are weak, i'll pulverize you into a pulp. EVERY CLASS IS GREAT IN THEIR OWN WAY.

Hellcurse
05-30-2012, 06:11 AM
what a jk last time in ctf it was two eng and me and another com. two eng vs 2 com. The com was stealing the flags whilst i dealt with the 2 eng. The revive was awesome...for getting kills, i stayed in the same spot and got a ration of like 14 kills one death
>;) We can rev.

Hellcurse
05-30-2012, 06:12 AM
if i remember right they were daoeg and asigeofray(hope i spelt it correctly)

PianoWizzy
05-31-2012, 10:06 AM
what a jk last time in ctf it was two eng and me and another com. two eng vs 2 com. The com was stealing the flags whilst i dealt with the 2 eng. The revive was awesome...for getting kills, i stayed in the same spot and got a ration of like 14 kills one death

You're gonna have to meet up with some big named PvP engineers... When with the right skills, arranged in the right way... o.o; -knife through throat gesture-

Zaonabiuibil
05-31-2012, 08:52 PM
Akfury is gonna go boss PvP on y'all don't hate on engineers!

akfury
06-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Akfury is gonna go boss PvP on y'all don't hate on engineers!

should of spoke before i retired my eng from pvp maybe next update :P

XxReiReixX
06-09-2012, 05:17 PM
RETIRED?????!!!! Yay! maybe i got a chance at being the top Engi now.. lol..

akfury
06-09-2012, 09:55 PM
RETIRED?????!!!! Yay! maybe i got a chance at being the top Engi now.. lol..

you can keep my seat warm ill be back :D

Zaonabiuibil
06-10-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm beasting up engineer pvp. watch out coms. ;)

akfury
06-10-2012, 06:14 PM
I'm beasting up engineer pvp. watch out coms. ;)

good for you :D

Ucazhaus
07-14-2012, 12:57 PM
Silly coms, pvp is for engi! I doubt u can kill 2 engis 14 times >_< such lies. I doubt u can take mine 2 times. If i dodge ur yellow thingy, u wont take me once *,..,*