PDA

View Full Version : Why does this event have bound items

octavos
06-11-2021, 04:44 AM
Hi devs, love the new event for the items implemented. But why are they bound...can't even sell them...or collect them on a secondary market. I play 3 characters, and noway going to be able to grind all the sets in allowed time...even if I were to buy elix.

If they are bound...then add a plat option. because last event I was able to buy the vanitys for gold after a long break, which helped tons because it felt like I never left at all.

A good example of this is the popcorn back vanity. And the other forgotten vanity event.

2 options, happy player. If you are worried about influx of items...no fear.....they are bound lol....and more moneyz because I WILL buy plat :)

Thank you.

QuaseT
06-11-2021, 05:37 AM
Hi devs, love the new event for the items implemented. But why are they bound...can't even sell them...or collect them on a secondary market. I play 3 characters, and noway going to be able to grind all the sets in allowed time...even if I were to buy elix.

If they are bound...then add a plat option. because last event I was able to buy the vanitys for gold after a long break, which helped tons because it felt like I never left at all.

A good example of this is the popcorn back vanity. And the other forgotten vanity event.

2 options, happy player. If you are worried about influx of items...no fear.....they are bound lol....and more moneyz because I WILL buy plat :)

Thank you.The ones bought with tokens are bound. The ones looted with elix are tradeable. If you dont want to farm for them you can just buy them at auction.

octavos
06-11-2021, 12:20 PM
The ones bought with tokens are bound. The ones looted with elix are tradeable. If you dont want to farm for them you can just buy them at auction.

well, i can do that, but i think you can agree the plat does support the game :) Ill always do the plat way 1st before gold.

Oakmaiden
06-11-2021, 04:23 PM
Gee, I thought “content” was what’s important. I personally don’t like the selections. I would have considered running for 1 or 2 pieces to sell. Gotta fund gears n pets that improve myself. So I’ll sit this one out. Imo items the prove rank( event tiers ect) are the only ones that should be bound. Gl to those who desire these pieces. Now I don’t have an excuse to put off painting my porch :p

octavos
06-11-2021, 04:35 PM
Gee, I thought “content” was what’s important. I personally don’t like the selections. I would have considered running for 1 or 2 pieces to sell. Gotta fund gears n pets that improve myself. So I’ll sit this one out. Imo items the prove rank( event tiers ect) are the only ones that should be bound. Gl to those who desire these pieces. Now I don’t have an excuse to put off painting my porch :p

I agree with you whole heartily. That's to many bosses and little time to do them in. I would have liked +/- 10 levels as they have done for other events. I need to paint also, maybe ill wait till next week XD