PDA

View Full Version : E-Mails being ignored.

KingFu
05-14-2012, 06:34 PM
I would first like to say I will be greatly disappointed if this thread is locked or deleted, as I am posting this to try and be constructive, not just complaining.

So, to sum it up, I've found the devs are ignoring a lot of my e-mails and PMs. I have 2 issues going on in game that some close friends know about, and I have tried contacting the devs numerous times, both by emailing support, and PMing them on here. No luck. All my emails have been ignored and PMs have had no reply. I got a ticket for my emails and nothing else, and I've been waiting a month+ on some of them. One of my issues involves losing 56 glyph items due to a misunderstanding in case your curious, and no light has been shed upon the matter yet.

Now, I'm not the only one with this issue. I know people that have been trying to contact the devs with no avail. I realize the devs are busy. Heck, support must be stormed with the 3 games out, and the team can't be everywhere at once, but I think priorities need to be laid down in a different order. Possibly 3 individual support e-mails for each game would be easier to work? (PLsupport@STS....SLsupport...etc) Possibly more people on deck at support? I'm not sure what solution would best resolve the issue, but leaving it this way will just make people more unhappy. It used to be you would email support, and get a reply the next day. I've emailed them many times and have only gotten one reply, which took 3 days for literally a sentence or two. I'm not sure if things are really that hectic, or if our issues aren't big enough to even be replied to. I PMed Sam about my issue asking for assistance yesterday, so hopefully some help can be provided, but it shouldn't require this much effort to fix this misunderstanding.

My e-mail has been having trouble these past few days hooking up to my iPad. I checked it yesterday and it will still the same thing. No replies from STS. I'll keep checking it on my computer, and hope improvement will be made.

Lowlyspy
05-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Been having the same issues, really hoping something is done about it.

Swimmingstar
05-14-2012, 06:54 PM
Before, live chat was usually open, you got your problem solved in minutes. Now it's quite a wait. :(

Otukura
05-14-2012, 06:56 PM
Been getting responses in <24hrs, even on weekends, so I think they're just cherry-picking ones they want to respond to.

rinzler
05-14-2012, 06:58 PM
This thread is being closed. Mysticaldream, I am going to IM you with more details.

Justg
05-14-2012, 06:58 PM
We are super-busy guys, but we are also looking in to ways to increase our CS bandwidth. If your requests or emails are reasonable, we'll get to them... hang in there!