PDA

View Full Version : Why Aren’t All Items Stashable....?

Guapanese
06-11-2021, 01:40 PM
Cinco, please look this problem over I think it’s that needs to be addressed. Why can’t I stash items like Firestar, Crop Set, Ravagers, Elder Moon Stone of Grind and more! It doesn’t really make much sense, due to the fact that all new items are stashable and are not character bound, just account bound which works so much better. Is there any way that all items could be made stashable, I think players would be very happy to be able to move their items that take up inventory slots but don’t want to delete.

Decently
06-11-2021, 01:50 PM
Cinco, please look this problem over I think it’s that needs to be addressed. Why can’t I stash items like Firestar, Crop Set, Ravagers, Elder Moon Stone of Grind and more! It doesn’t really make much sense, due to the fact that all new items are stashable and are not character bound, just account bound which works so much better. Is there any way that all items could be made stashable, I think players would be very happy to be able to move their items that take up inventory slots but don’t want to delete.I think this is a very good idea it would really make the players happy because they have also been questioning about this for the longest time so cinco hopefully you can find the time to check in on this and maybe we can get a reply regarding to this issue, and if there is any chance it could be fixed
Gracias @Cinco

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Warzone
06-12-2021, 01:40 AM
Cinco, please look this problem over I think it’s that needs to be addressed. Why can’t I stash items like Firestar, Crop Set, Ravagers, Elder Moon Stone of Grind and more! It doesn’t really make much sense, due to the fact that all new items are stashable and are not character bound, just account bound which works so much better. Is there any way that all items could be made stashable, I think players would be very happy to be able to move their items that take up inventory slots but don’t want to delete.Thats what I'm trying to get him to do lol I've asked plenty of times if he could make them stashable atleast or maybe even tradeable

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Guapanese
06-12-2021, 10:05 AM
Thats what I'm trying to get him to do lol I've asked plenty of times if he could make them stashable atleast or maybe even tradeable

I’m not too sure about tradeable. That wouldn’t really be fair to everyone who bought it for plat but being able to stash the items wouldn’t hurt, it would only open inventory slots and allow us to use our items on all of our rooms @Cinco !

Iots
06-14-2021, 06:03 AM
Cinco we need party invite / (team creation) just like AL for pve / event runs please @Cinco

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Clarity
06-14-2021, 01:05 PM
If you bought ravagers and lvl 46 elder gems using gold during the guild event it was indicated before as character-bound, as for crop set they didn't indicate anything. Although good idea making them stash able if its reasonable. Add Blue and Red Devil set to the list they cant be stash too.

Innovation
06-14-2021, 01:37 PM
Cinco we need party invite / (team creation) just like AL for pve / event runs please @Cinco

Agreed for Party Option, it would be very helpful especially during Events

Iots
06-14-2021, 01:43 PM
Cinco, please look this problem over I think it’s that needs to be addressed. Why can’t I stash items like Firestar, Crop Set, Ravagers, Elder Moon Stone of Grind and more! It doesn’t really make much sense, due to the fact that all new items are stashable and are not character bound, just account bound which works so much better. Is there any way that all items could be made stashable, I think players would be very happy to be able to move their items that take up inventory slots but don’t want to delete.Agreed +1 @Cinco

Kingmaxtal
06-14-2021, 02:45 PM
good idea good idea

Warzone
06-14-2021, 04:11 PM
I’m not too sure about tradeable. That wouldn’t really be fair to everyone who bought it for plat but being able to stash the items wouldn’t hurt, it would only open inventory slots and allow us to use our items on all of our rooms @Cinco !That's why I said maybe even tradeable key word is MAYBE

Guapanese
06-14-2021, 06:37 PM
@Cinco I await your reply

Uptosts
06-15-2021, 01:34 AM
Agreed for Party Option, it would be very helpful especially during Events
Agreed too 👍

Uptosts
06-15-2021, 01:40 AM
Cinco, please look this problem over I think it’s that needs to be addressed. Why can’t I stash items like Firestar, Crop Set, Ravagers, Elder Moon Stone of Grind and more! It doesn’t really make much sense, due to the fact that all new items are stashable and are not character bound, just account bound which works so much better. Is there any way that all items could be made stashable, I think players would be very happy to be able to move their items that take up inventory slots but don’t want to delete.
Agreed, it would be big help for all of us!!! :)
@Cinco

-Uptosts

Ocaflavat
06-15-2021, 11:08 PM

Yeah yeah I dont understand it either would be great to have these items stashable.

Clarity
06-16-2021, 01:39 AM
Yesss make them stashable add red and blue devil set can't be stash as well :( Party mode is useful too!