PDA

View Full Version : Turn off auto leveling in tutorial

AWX-thrones
05-15-2012, 01:58 AM
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or if there's a solution, but in the tutorial, your character automatically learns their second ability (Shadow Dance) once you complete the tutorial.

So by not letting players access the option menu, this forces the player to use platinum to respec if they didn't want that ability.

Suggestion is to allow players to access the option menu after learning Unholy Force so that they can turn off auto level and let players pick their second ability. Thus giving us the choice to go down whatever skill path.

Tested on three characters, all on different email accounts (can't delete the characters for some reason). If there's a solution, apologies...if not, hope it gets implemented.

EDIT: Annnnd I just noticed the "Official Dark Legends Feedback Thread - First Five Minutes of Gameplay"...sorry...

Xaphan Fox
05-15-2012, 02:25 AM
yeah you are forced to respec.

HunterSLAYER
05-15-2012, 04:07 AM
I kind of agree with Awx there.I was forced to respec too and wasted 8 plat.......

Sent from my LT26i POWERED BY DOOMKERNEL! via Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk
~Making Snapdragons fly HIGHER and FASTER! :D

Mrsberry
05-15-2012, 05:14 AM
Guess thats what the 10 free plat are for? Decide wether too use it on more energy or a respec.

Flowman
05-15-2012, 05:45 AM
I like shadow dance :D

but then again I don't PvP

AWX-thrones
05-15-2012, 07:48 PM
Guess thats what the 10 free plat are for? Decide wether too use it on more energy or a respec.

See, that wouldn't make sense. Every app game STS has placed out so far provides 10 platinum for new players. From my playing experience (mostly SL), players have several options on what they can purchase with 10 platinum. Though from what I've seen, the value of a platinum in this game is worth less than the other two when you buy in bulk (you can get 800 platinum in SL for $50 compared to the 500 in DL).

This isn't the case for DL, where you're forced to use platinum even though you weren't given a choice whether you want that ability or not. If developers give the player options, in this case a skill tree, then they should give the choice to pick whatever ability they want. I understand the 10 platinum they provide is free, but for the other players who actually wanted to pick up Shadow Dance, they still have the OPTION to do whatever they want with their free platinum unlike the other players who are FORCED to use it. That's where the problem lies, it's the principle. I'm hoping this was a oversight on their end and not intentional.

Mrsberry
05-15-2012, 08:32 PM
I dont recall Pocket Legends and Star Legends giveing 10 free plat.

HunterSLAYER
05-16-2012, 12:20 AM
MrsBerry, they do now.
I just deleted my char(in pl and sl) and restarted and got 10plat- Its listed under purchase history as 'New account."

Sent from my LT26i POWERED BY DOOMKERNEL! via Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk.
~Making Snapdragons fly HIGHER and FASTER! :D