PDA

View Full Version : THE PVP COMMANDO: GUIDE by Vodoox

misterpotatoe
05-15-2012, 02:23 AM
To begin, I want to say that this guide does not work for sure but it is a good technique that served me a lot in pvp even against "custom".
The purpose of this technique is to slow the enemy (eg operative) and to reject it. You tell me: LOL the "ope" loves to play the damage far and repel the enemy.
It's accurate and what is the purpose of this strategy to make believe we play by far but it just serves to make a feint to hide behind a wall in order to attract the enemy against a wall or dead end and there hummm
USE THE LINE OUT THAT I AM PUTTING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS GUIDE.
This helped me a lot in pvp. Noted for the boost they should be used when the enemy and trapped. Good luck in pvp and enjoy in SL game!!:cool:

misterpotatoe
05-15-2012, 02:25 AM
Question or Helping?? Say me to in game.

DevilsAngel
05-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Ok first of alll, its a waste of points to put 9 skills... Nd second, no matter the lvl of your sing weither ot being 1 or 6 , it doesnt make much of a difference in damage... Also BB should ALWAYS be 6, no matter the build...good thread though... :)

DevilsAngel
05-15-2012, 06:01 PM
Oh sorry forgot to add... Gravity well is kinda pointless, wen fighting ops rely on ur sing bb combo to hit nd hug the walls... As long as u have the op slammed then u should be fine

misterpotatoe
05-16-2012, 01:51 PM
Is just my tech so you have a tech i say you: Swaggg amazingg great i invited you in restaurent loool:):)

misterpotatoe
05-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Devils?? wy you rushed me LoL..

DevilsAngel
05-16-2012, 04:29 PM
Lol sorry was bored.. i was gonna give u a free kill... Went afk then u booted me o.O

misterpotatoe
05-17-2012, 02:51 AM
O.o U are very Strange..........^...^