PDA

View Full Version : Moving to other class

Achates
06-12-2021, 10:44 AM
Hi all, i want to see your opinion. I am a lvl 76 mage but i feel like getting bored as a mage, can anyone tell me which class should i go? I would like to play a character that has high defense and good area damage but i am confused to pick warriors or rogues since warriors has high defense while rogs has high damage. I hope someone can give me an advise :)

umarrahim
06-12-2021, 10:53 AM
Warrior have high defense and high aoe dmg, they do a lotta dmg with their procs which are easy to do compared to other classes... but they do next to nothing when it comes to bosses.

Sorcerer is all-rounder, higher defense, aoe, and does dmg to boss as well.

I like playing sorcerer the most.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Achates
06-12-2021, 11:24 AM
Warrior have high defense and high aoe dmg, they do a lotta dmg with their procs which are easy to do compared to other classes... but they do next to nothing when it comes to bosses.

Wow, thanks for the information :) i really need this, but how about rogues?

Spooked
06-12-2021, 12:29 PM

Ive seen warriors melt bosses like cheese in an oven, warriors are by no means bad for bossfights

Kakashis
06-12-2021, 01:43 PM
Warriors are op nowadays with proc proc proc. Rogues unless you spend 100M, don't expect to be able to do the same.