PDA

View Full Version : tell me ur secret combos!

wvhills
05-15-2012, 07:19 AM
hi all! I've noticed in pvp that sometimes it will say someone killed me twice. I asked why this happened and whiteserpent said that if someone uses a combo on you when u have low health it can result in killing you twice. Later I found a guildie who had something like a 10:1 k/d ratio and asked him if there were any combos. He said there weren't any combos just some builds were called combos because they were deadly.

Can someone tell me if there are combos and if so let me know what they are? Feel free to pm me if you don't want the whole world to know. haha. If there aren't combos please tell me why I die twice (and how I can kill others twice).

Thanks!
Robert

Darkfader
05-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Can't find thread right now where combos we're discussed but there is one... As end result the only combo is hitting normal attack multiple times to enemy and it show up as combo. Double kill bug has something to do with non instant damage skills like swarm or fatal burst.

Common example is that you are low health and someone casts swarm on you, then they kills you with other skill and swarm does damage on same moment. I'm not 100% sure but that's my theory. Least I never seen double kill without swarm or fatal burst.

wvhills
05-15-2012, 07:40 AM
ok, thx! that sounds like what whiteserpent was talking about. He mentioned being low on health. He was really helpful esp considering I was on the other team and we were in the middle of ctf. haha. I was hoping there was a secret combo that people were using but it turns out they're just better than me. haha.

I wish respecs didn't cost so much or I'd try putting 2 points in my active skills and taking points out of my passive skills.

Darkfader
05-15-2012, 07:51 AM
Yeah have talked with whiteserpent a lot and he very nice and helpful guy. :)

Range
05-16-2012, 10:33 AM
I get double kills a lot on my lvl5 pvp though I'm not disclosing how get them. There is a low lvl combo ( & no im not talking about repeated slashing) that creates a huge dot but I'm not going to disclose that either. GL ;)

wvhills
05-16-2012, 01:37 PM
I get double kills a lot on my lvl5 pvp though I'm not disclosing how get them. There is a low lvl combo ( & no im not talking about repeated slashing) that creates a huge dot but I'm not going to disclose that either. GL ;)

Thanks for posting a useless post.

birdmasta
05-16-2012, 10:07 PM

hehehehe this combo is CLASSIFIED :)

birdmasta
05-16-2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks for posting a useless post.

basic combo (everyone uses)
1. charge fatal burst
2.unleash fatal, shadow dance, unholy force, hell blades, regular attack, dead enemy :)

-basic but useful

StompArtist
05-16-2012, 10:29 PM
Left up right attack select start a b hellblade.

dugantale
05-16-2012, 10:37 PM
I click random skills, you cant tell any one that combo its so secret they usally only happen once ;)

birdmasta
05-16-2012, 11:04 PM
actually me and range got a combo that works 100% with imense DOT like i said ITS CLASSIFIED BUDDY :)

Range
05-17-2012, 10:22 AM
actually me and range got a combo that works 100% with imense DOT like i said ITS CLASSIFIED BUDDY :)

Its crazy that someone who literally played DL for two days showed me the low lvl dot combo lmao. She is crazy smart, to bad she don't play much.

Thx for keeping classified Birdmasta, I appreciate it :love_heart:

Edit: Forgot to tell u I hit leaders already using that combo last night!

Some all plat high lvl twink will come and destroy me soon i know this.
but man this combo sure is fun ;)

Apostel
05-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Low health on enemy + charged fatalburst + ANY attack = double kill...

Skeokateva
05-17-2012, 02:50 PM
Also you can tell when u have low health that you r at "risk". So sometimes when hearts aren't available I kill myself in attempts avoid 2-5 desths @ once ^_^
~Atti

Edit: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=56257here's the link to the forum that talks about 2x deaths bug

Range
05-17-2012, 03:30 PM
Low health on enemy + charged fatalburst + ANY attack = double kill...

Cool thx. Always wondered why that happened but could never put my finger on it. Nice man :)