PDA

View Full Version : Am I banned from all Pocket Legends/Space Time Studios Facebook pages?

xxteargodxx
05-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Hi, I'd like to find out if I've been banned from posting comments on any of the Space Time Studios Facebook pages (Pocket Legends, Star Legends, Dark Legends). Reason I ask is because I have the Pocket Legends page liked and I can't seem to reply to any comments or even write on the wall either. I tried liking the Star Legends page to see if I could reply or post a comment on there as well but to no avail.

If I'm un-banned could I possibly be un-banned? I don't know what I did wrong at least I don't remember what I said. I think it might have been something stupid when I quit playing some time last year or so for a while but I'm not sure I honestly can not remember what I did wrong to have been banned.

I apologize if I have done anything wrong to get myself banned from posting on the pages and if this could be over turned it would be gladly appreciated as I'm quite active on Facebook and I sometimes go there or at least I used to go there when I was able to, to find people to play with in the game and to interact.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me and I greatly appreciate any Staff Response.

--Nick aka TearGod.

Walkhardd
05-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Email sts support. bans aren't discussed on forums, blah blah blah.

Barbamitsos
05-15-2012, 02:16 PM
This is not the site to post this thread otherwise I would have done it earlier. Please send them an email through contact us and wish they respond. They will probably either delete or close this thread

xxteargodxx
05-15-2012, 02:22 PM
Should I e-mail them by submitting a support ticket? Is that what you meant? I would have done that but I already submitted a support ticket on Sunday I think and am still waiting for a response, I wasn't sure if I should send another one so soon.

Justg
05-15-2012, 02:26 PM
We moderate FB pretty heavily. That being said, if you PM me your facebook name I'll see if I can unban you.