View Full Version : Hide Vanity BackPack

PatD
06-14-2021, 08:54 AM

Please add this option!!! been a while i and other ppl want this option but now with that harbinger and luminous angel set it would be so awesome!!

PS: Why? I have never been a huge fan of wings!!

I would really appreciate!!! thank you :D

Oawaoebi
06-14-2021, 09:56 AM
Just don't wear it I would say.
If you don't want to see backpacks in general we would need to remove all kind of vanity from other player and that would make no sense.

PatD
06-14-2021, 10:04 AM
Just don't wear it I would say.
If you don't want to see backpacks in general we would need to remove all kind of vanity from other player and that would make no sense.

We already have the option to hide vanity helmet and armor,

i ask to be able to hide backpack cuz there are vanity set that give aura when wearing all the set,

now with harbinger and luminous set we get an aura by wearing armor, helm and backpack,

problem is i want the aura but i dont want the wing to show, hope it help to understand!

:)

octavos
06-14-2021, 04:47 PM
ill add to that...

can we have an armored backpack....Just like a belt...but a backpack to add temp buffs we could use gold or plat for those or some stats to help our pets be more efficient, or test a random pet (this would be coool) personally, i want the backpack to drop random items to a team or self, this could be potions or an effect to dmg mobs.....then also add a hide backpack.

Love the different backpack vanities, but I would like them to do more with a cooldown of course...or items per day

just a thought

+ 1 Hank

Stephencobear
06-14-2021, 07:07 PM
Not until we get a hide aura option, back of the line BuAHaHaaha

(Couldn’t help it)

On a real note - you can buy the helm armor and aura and pow
All good

flashio
06-15-2021, 03:20 AM
+1,every vanity slot should come with a "hide" option when it gets released.

PatD
06-15-2021, 07:26 AM
Not until we get a hide aura option, back of the line BuAHaHaaha

(Couldn’t help it)

On a real note - you can buy the helm armor and aura and pow
All good

Hahaha i was waiting for you :)

and yes ofc i could buy standalone aura but would be way more economical for my gold stash lolll

also... imagine wearing jetpack, hide it and fly!!! :D

PatD
06-15-2021, 07:31 AM
ill add to that...

can we have an armored backpack....Just like a belt...but a backpack to add temp buffs we could use gold or plat for those or some stats to help our pets be more efficient, or test a random pet (this would be coool) personally, i want the backpack to drop random items to a team or self, this could be potions or an effect to dmg mobs.....then also add a hide backpack.

Love the different backpack vanities, but I would like them to do more with a cooldown of course...or items per day

just a thought

+ 1 Hank

This make me think about a backpack where we could slot a piece of equipment and use the proc of it!!

PS: I know that would probably be too op but man! that would be fun!!