PDA

View Full Version : <Undead Strippers>

Snakespeare
05-15-2012, 04:15 PM
Well, well, I made Stripperella into a Guildmistress. I bought a mansion, too. Whoo-hoo!

Here's the rules.

1. Can't be cruel to animals. Pam won't allow that!

That's it. If you're level 3 or 21 (current cap), it doesn't matter. If you're a girl or a boy, or your toon is, it doesn't matter.

As for what we do... well... the TOS is an agreement between you and the devs. It's up to you to maintain that agreement. The guild does not recommend breaking the TOS. The guild also does not interpret the TOS. Anything allowed by the TOS is OK. Yay!

This is the first time I've ever made a guild and it could well bomb. Wish us luck.

Oh, everyone will be made a recruiter. Invite and we'll boot if they turn out to be mean to animals. And remember... "All animals have the same parts!"

drewcapu
05-15-2012, 04:32 PM
So... if a werewolf attacks you, what do you do? :vD:

Snakespeare
05-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Oh those are abominations, not animals. ;)

ArtStar
05-15-2012, 11:47 PM
Good luck Snake!

Xaphan Fox
05-16-2012, 12:00 AM
werewolves need love too...

deep down they are gigantic puppies who wanna snuggle...

*nuzzles an armada of werewolves and is never seen again*

Mrsberry
05-16-2012, 08:36 AM
Haha good luck with the guild.

Dragonrider023
05-16-2012, 09:15 AM
Gl lol

StompArtist
05-16-2012, 09:51 AM
Ever seen "From dusk till dawn"?

Snakespeare
05-16-2012, 10:54 AM
^ yep. You got the idea. ;)

captaintuttle
05-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Glad to hear you made a guild Snake! I wish you good success, I'm sure your crew will follow you anywhere... if only out of morbid curiosity. :smiley_simmons:

wvhills
05-17-2012, 08:07 AM
now i want to make a new toon to join this guild so I can be made a recruiter and stand around and spam guild invites to everyone.

FluffNStuff
05-17-2012, 10:03 AM
Ever seen "From dusk till dawn"?

Those are Vamps my son, Vamps.

captaintuttle
05-17-2012, 10:26 AM
now i want to make a new toon to join this guild so I can be made a recruiter and stand around and spam guild invites to everyone.
I'm embarrassed to confess I enjoyed recruiting in SL a little *too* much - some of my quickchats:
"The 4077th is looking for a few good bipedal organisms!"
"Earn Credits for College"
"Discover new worlds, meet interesting aliens and kill them."
"Learn the Importance of dry socks - ask me how!"

Snakespeare
05-17-2012, 11:29 AM
LOL!

This is really just humor, in case anyone didn't realize it.

On the more serious side, I probably won't hang out in DL much. Look for me in SL or PL. DL is just too weird. There's a threshold that I don't cross and cyber is on the other side of it. And it makes me uncomfortable to imagine the poor sap on the other toon being told some hot looking toon is really a guy. Shouldn't he assume as much? And why aren't these people cybering at the websites that exist for them? I hope they find happiness. Really! My happiness is in fidelity.

When I do go on again, I will probably just mute the trolls. But really... do they think a real woman would have a toon that dresses like that? Well, maybe 1 in a thousand... but really... hahaha