PDA

View Full Version : What is an "OP" gear

trueido
06-14-2021, 12:47 PM
I am making this thread because it seems like an ongoing problem, not because I am interested in making drama.
For a long time on the market forum, I see everythread which includes gear selling, they are adding like
"OP GEARS, RUSH SELLING OP ITEMS, QUITTING GAME SELLING OP GEARS"
and so on.

As a community, can we stop calling every single item we sell an "OP"?
OP stands for overpowered as I am sure you guys know, but nowadays everything is OP appearntly.
I saw today around 5 threads of people calling their items OP and for example one of them was just a Dozer axe with 3% STR.
An other example is a thread of someone selling Ebon helm rog which is by his words "OP HELM"
and he got on his helm 11bd.

you know what I mean..
so can we please, all of us as a community using more of the terms as Good/decent/bad instead of calling anything OP?

TY for reading my thread have an awesome day :D

picklewickles
06-14-2021, 12:51 PM
OP stands for overpowered, most of the times they just mean that they are selling very good gear

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Undershooting
06-14-2021, 01:36 PM
Well it’s clickbait and we can’t do anything about it

IExposedYou
06-14-2021, 01:42 PM
It’s op (overpowered) for them or they want to sell them for op (overpriced)

Jk. It’s clickbait of course 😂

Saint Jaffo
06-14-2021, 01:50 PM
Same is happening with collectibles lol.

ChaoticG
06-14-2021, 02:10 PM
Agreed, when im looking for OP 7-8% str gear i dont want to click on an "OP" thread and see 3% Str �� gets very annoying, only so much you can do though people will keep making clickbaiting threads like that its the way of the world.

Ent
06-14-2021, 02:17 PM
In another mmo i play OP means overpriced, was so confused at first seeing people calling their own items overpriced in AL :peach:

Naaabmage
06-14-2021, 04:00 PM
Well it’s clickbait and we can’t do anything about it

Yes this is all it is... put OP in your thread ppl will click on it n check it out even if its trash they dont care its literally clickbait....and it will work lol