PDA

View Full Version : Make number search in auc possible

Zia
06-14-2021, 04:10 PM
Hi!

So there have been some threads about this topic in some ways, for example see this (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?472096-auction-searching-for-or-numbers&highlight=search+numbers) thread.

But I'd like to suggest this is made an option in the search function of auc/ cs. That way, it's much easier to sift through the gear and find the awakes you want, for example 100.00 gold loot or 20.00 movement speed.

Might this be possible guys?

-Zia

whotfisgusty
06-14-2021, 04:46 PM
U can search category
For exemple :
I want to buy 100gl sword, so i type *gold* i select sword type and search. I scroll until i found the sword and boom. Problem Solved

Add Romania banner [emoji1205]

Zia
06-15-2021, 03:26 PM
U can search category
For exemple :
I want to buy 100gl sword, so i type *gold* i select sword type and search. I scroll until i found the sword and boom. Problem Solved

Add Romania banner [emoji1205]

Hi!

ty for the reply.

Yes, this I already know. But it's still not efficient since you still have to click every item twice to see the awakes to know exactly how much a certain awake is. If I only want to see, for example, items with 100gl, I now will have to search gold loot and first select item, then click on awakes.

Imo this is not at all efficient. It's 2021, I'm sure sts can tweak the search engine to accommodate this.

-Zia