PDA

View Full Version : Wish-list of Emotes

Dharken
08-17-2010, 04:10 AM
OK guys, serious topic here ...

I know it can be annoying when people spam a firework emote in a dungeon, but apart from that 1% comprised of MORONS, I know everybody else loves a good emote!

There is nothing quite like expressing your feelings with a hearty "lol" or "sob". And I think we've all felt that tingle run up our spine when we level up, and a party member gives us a hearty GRATZ! plus a "party" emote! Fantastic!

So I figure there is screen-space for one more strip of emotes .... That's 4 new ones. Feel free to throw in your ideas!

1- Breakdance. Kids still do this, don't they? ... I want to see my little Bear spin on his back. It would match with his headphones.

2- Roar. A proper, angry roar with flashing red exclamaition points. Let's get rid of that "grrrr" emote, which frankly just makes your character look constipated.

3- Cup of Tea. Yes, your character can pull out a cup and have a sip of healthy, refreshing tea! Simply delightful.

I'm sure you guys can think of some more! (please don't flame me, I know there are more important things you'd like added than emotes..... :D)

Darkchylde
08-17-2010, 04:14 AM
i want the 2 step nw i got a cowboy hat

GaZz
08-17-2010, 04:32 AM
I think I'm one of those people who simply doesn't 'get' emotes. Unless they help me kill mobs, they're useless to me! Each to their own though!

....having said that, would be quite humorous to see my char sit down and start sipping tea....

Dharken
08-17-2010, 09:56 AM
I understand. They are not for everyone.

New idea - an exaggerated SIGH emote .... For when 4 of you turn right, but the Mage runs straight ahead and gets clobbered.

And CLAP. Using two of those oversized hands from the wave animation. Awesome.

FluffNStuff
08-17-2010, 10:09 AM
Haven't bought the emotes yet ... but if the yawn was a made a nap, and my bear wearing his nightcap pulled out a pillow, curled up and started snoring I would fork out a TON of plat for that.

tjornan
08-17-2010, 10:23 AM
lol i would love a tea sipping emote. TEA PARTY IN TOWN!!!! WOOT WOOT

GaZz
08-17-2010, 10:24 AM
New idea - an exaggerated SIGH emote .... For when 4 of you turn right, but the Mage runs straight ahead and gets clobbered.

Now that I would buy.

Kalielle
08-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Facepalm!! We need a Facepalm emote! If you need examples why, you haven't been playing this game long enough. :D *Sigh* would be good too, as a complement.

I'd love the sipping tea one too.

Also I'd love to see an emote that expresses admiration. So far we have several for "Yay" but none for "Nice job" or "You rock". Clap is a good idea. Others could be Bow, or Thumbs Up. I guess the problem is it's hard to make them noticeable with the size of the characters in game.

Chickdigcookies
08-17-2010, 11:05 AM
OK guys, serious topic here ...

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Vynnr
08-17-2010, 08:00 PM
I need a "play dead" emote that makes your HP appear zero.

Oh, the fun I can do.

Tvis
08-18-2010, 03:10 PM
There should be a hungry emote. It would be cool to randomly have a sandwich or pizza over your characters head. It would be even better if the character with the food over his/her head would reach up, grab it, and eat it.

Dharken
08-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Lol that would be cool.