PDA

View Full Version : Probably the most ignorant decision ever by sts!!!

worshipped
06-15-2021, 01:36 AM
Yes, you all know what i'm talking about. What exactly was the reason of conducting awakening event so soon with just 2 weeks notice and at the most unexpected time?? I am pretty sure that almost NOBODY asked for an awakening event atm. However when the awakening event was most needed(last time), u guys decided to even further postpone it. But now with the expansion so near, what would be a justifiable reason for an awakening event.

I understand it is to encourage the temple event, buy i am pretty sure that 90% of the event runners have already bought their required gears for prices too high. Also the people who have been holding blue gems fot a while longer have been umm ROBBED by sts by your unstable and misleading event planning .

I am pretty sure not even half of the people from last time are going to awaken gears this event, just because there is zero logic in it (almost). Anyway, good job sts :)

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Kakashis
06-15-2021, 01:38 AM
At least gems, and high GL greed and avarice sets are a little cheaper now!

Yanderechann
06-15-2021, 01:43 AM
Could've atleast put the awakening event after the expansion since there'll be new gears comin. Kinda meh decision tbh I hope they'll reconsider it since we kinda need the awakening event for the new gears in upcoming 81 cap.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

Dopein
06-15-2021, 01:43 AM
Agree with that

Wysłane z mojego YAL-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

MasterSan
06-15-2021, 01:48 AM
Could've atleast put the awakening event after the expansion since there'll be new gears comin. Kinda meh decision tbh I hope to they'll reconsider it since we kinda need the awakening for new gears in upcoming 81 cap.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk+1 this decision should have been after the expansion. Now the expansion is kept being pushed further ahead. Almost like we missed a whole year for the next cap and 76 has been running for 2 years straight.

Mythocrisis
06-15-2021, 01:50 AM
I think they should cancel awake event ...give us levelar or something else.
This is a very unwanted decision.

What new gear has come out for this event.
Please don't keep this event again.
Or just keep permanently 30k per gem in store.
Don't change roadmap in a very unstable market price game without warning ...again
It's not too late to please think this decision over.

I'm not a hoarder and please rethink about this decision ...too soon for this event.
Around Feb to June ...with not a single new gear released...
Please revert to other event.

worshipped
06-15-2021, 01:50 AM
At least gems, and high GL greed and avarice sets are a little cheaper now!Gem prices werent that high until yesterday . Also high gl avarice pcs arent much affected by awakening event since the special awakes for them(50gl) is still available. But elite gem prices rose a bit countering the fall of blue gems. Ao overall i can only think of the downsides of the event fixing.

Willl
06-15-2021, 01:53 AM
Make awa event before expansion it's a strategy. It is stupid release new gear already beeing able to max awaken it, so probably the decision would be before expansion or just next year.. So I think better now

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Illegxl
06-15-2021, 01:59 AM
they did say at the roadmap that subjects could change at a whim. but still, I feel bad for hoarders because such decision was made hastily and no one expected it.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

MasterSan
06-15-2021, 02:00 AM
Make awa event before expansion it's a strategy. It is stupid release new gear already beeing able to max awaken it, so probably the decision would be before expansion or just next year.. So I think better now

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando TapatalkYou probably missed the point where not all gears are released at once.
Getting one or 2 gears awakened at expansion won't make a huge difference in anything.
And 76 gears already are way broken enough.

This all being said, there might be something else sts could be releasing at expansion which is beyond the concept of just awakening of gears. Some new ideas might be upcoming which won't need awakening gems, which would be lit [emoji91][emoji91] [Just a Thought]

Encryptions
06-15-2021, 02:02 AM
Actually hoarders are not hurt by this. Only way it would hurt is if they go below 30k each. You just have to hold the gems for a few more months. I know it hurt us with op gears but we can recover. Buy more blues when expan hits they should sky rocket.
https://youtu.be/Fa3Kg1IBUi0

Lookupnabs
06-15-2021, 02:08 AM
@cinco hi hope u are good... can we pls have ur side of the explanation sir of this sudden change many people who have hoarded gems are hit severely and we abe almost lost everything ... last time when u told us once it hits 100k only u will release event now it isnt even 50k and it is killed . Can we pls have your opinion about it ......

Thank you @cinco

-FA

worshipped
06-15-2021, 02:15 AM
Actually hoarders are not hurt by this. Only way it would hurt is if they go below 30k each. You just have to hold the gems for a few more months. I know it hurt us with op gears but we can recover. Buy more blues when expan hits they should sky rocket.
https://youtu.be/Fa3Kg1IBUi0Actually it would hurt, since both time and money are a factor instead of just money. If the people had invested in something else they woulda just got a bigger margin. So sts has 'fooled' the hoarders. Also its not only about the hoarders but also unjust to the people who bought overpriced gears for the temple event thinking there was no awakening event before it.

Mythocrisis
06-15-2021, 02:44 AM
Awake gems are many in circulation.
Forget the hoarders.
Why are they to infuse more gems without a single new stat item?
This event is highly damaging to the economy and releasing it without a proper time and plan and repeatedly within a 3 month window is uncalled for and market killing and instability.

Encryptions
06-15-2021, 02:50 AM
I want to see hp regen mana regen awakes that range values depending on the levels, Haste for lower levels not for 76+, 2% chance to turn 5% damage taken into hp. I don't know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Undershooting
06-15-2021, 03:02 AM
Just when people bought and were prepared with their op *** gears and sts just randomly puts this in and makes it easier for everyone and unfair for those who spent millions on gears whereas thy could’ve waited for this

Tchrwitch
06-15-2021, 03:08 AM
Awake Event After Expansion ? That will be cause an Op to a new gears and when that happens Rich people could easily awake a new lvl 81 gear with an Op awake. For me its a -1

Its all good to be Balance. Its like u tryna say u want Rich people to gain more alot of power. -1

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Tchrwitch
06-15-2021, 03:12 AM
No need to be Rush we all Always moving Forward. Its like ur Dream irl u dont need to Rush at all But go with the Flow and Keep moving Forward and u will achieve it Someday. [emoji4]

Deathlyreaper
06-15-2021, 03:33 AM
Correct me if i’m wrong but haven’t Awake Events been held every 6 months for 3 times now?
January 2020, June/July 2020, January 2021, and now marks the 4th time: July 2021 . If sts is trying to make Awake Event a consistent thing that happens every 6 months I am not opposed to it. I remember when we wanted awake events that there were threads on making the event more frequent. Having the event twice a year is not a bad idea tbh.

This is coming from someone who spent 90m on new gears just last week lol. Am I a tad bit sad that awake event came? yes, I now have 6m left. But if this means that awake event will be more consistent then so be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuaseT
06-15-2021, 03:35 AM
Poor hoarders can't double their gold this time. I asked for that event, need to awake gear on hc. Tbh, I'd love to see this event every season for a week or a day every month so seasonal hc chars have the chance to awake for free.

Deathlyreaper
06-15-2021, 03:37 AM
Awake gems are many in circulation.
Forget the hoarders.
Why are they to infuse more gems without a single new stat item?
This event is highly damaging to the economy and releasing it without a proper time and plan and repeatedly within a 3 month window is uncalled for and market killing and instability.

it’s been 6 months lol

Lookupnabs
06-15-2021, 03:39 AM
Pls introduce egg event also sts we need. Plat eggs

Mythocrisis
06-15-2021, 03:51 AM
it’s been 6 months lol

22 January to be exact.
It's on July ..so yep 6 months.

Mythocrisis
06-15-2021, 04:21 AM
@cinco
Why would a player buy from the store 30k per awake gem when there's people selling for 28-29k and even lower in due time .

Don't you think that's against the very point of your awake event.
Or can you make the price of awake gems 8k again?
Or if this is some idea of filling an event before temple we'd like to suggest you to go for another mini event.

BaronB
06-15-2021, 04:22 AM
Sigh...

*gets off couch*

“Well time to go earn more money to spend next month”

*facepalm*

arcanefid
06-15-2021, 05:21 AM
Awake gems for 30K should be a permanent addition to the store, or at least make it a monthly event or even once in 2 weeks, like a 1 day event.

If a gold sink is really needed, then simply nerf the gold drops in Deep Marsh and EVG and make actual farming a thing, not just mindless gold grinding.

umarrahim
06-15-2021, 05:45 AM
Why people crying?

Awake event is for people to awake their items, not double their gold, rofl...

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Alghost
06-15-2021, 06:02 AM
Wait, what’s that? Hoarders are complaining because they won’t be able to double their gold for an event that is meant to awaken their items?

Lol someone call the Whambulance because these hoarders are crying XD.

hozukreti
06-15-2021, 07:37 AM
Wait, what’s that? Hoarders are complaining because they won’t be able to double their gold for an event that is meant to awaken their items?

Agreed with these one. Tyvm Sts for upcoming Awaken event! 90% of player must be excited for this. Really shocked when i saw thread selling 10k gems this morning.

Saint Jaffo
06-15-2021, 07:40 AM
Only hoarders complain about this. No one ever told them to buy such a ridiculous amount of gems. No one ever guaranteed them that they’ll double their gold. It’s a market, things like this are subject to happen. As other people said, awake gems should always be available in store and the only way to make gold with them is buying-selling Elite Awake Gems (at least that’s my opinion).

No awakening event = people complaining
Awakening event = people complaining

MasterSan
06-15-2021, 07:45 AM
Why people crying?

Awake event is for people to awake their items, not double their gold, rofl...

Lol someone call the Whambulance because these hoarders are crying XD.I haven't hoarded single gem from last event. But even after that, I'm not satisfied with this event coming up so early, especially when expansion is getting delayed.

As you all say awake event is for awakening gears, tell me how long are u willing to invest in the gears which have already been passed from 2 awakening events with their max potential awakenings already.

The Temple event is upcoming, so picking between leaderboard or selling gears cheap, people know whats better option to pick from that, so i highly doubt Op gears will be sold any cheaper than what they are now.

But then also, it is subjected to be changed at whim* so its not 100% out yet. But I'm still against it :/

Sts should reconsider the option of getting awakening event before the expansion.

umarrahim
06-15-2021, 07:50 AM
I haven't hoarded single gem from last event. But even after that, I'm not satisfied with this event coming up so early, especially when expansion is getting delayed.

As you all say awake event is for awakening gears, tell me how long are u willing to invest in the gears which have already been passed from 2 awakening events with their max potential awakenings already.

The Temple event is upcoming, so picking between leaderboard or selling gears cheap, people know whats better option to pick from that, so i highly doubt Op gears will be sold any cheaper than what they are now.

But then also, it is subjected to be changed at whim* so its not 100% out yet. But I'm still against it :/

Sts should reconsider the option of getting awakening event before the expansion.Stock the gems now to use later, smh....

Kharjojo
06-15-2021, 08:05 AM
I dont see the point in releasing this event before expansion, maybe only as a huge gold sink for temple event but still pointless imo, because many players bought already what they need to try to compete in temple event and they paid a lot already to get op awakened gear.
That being said i guess it's time to move on and adapt to what sts cooking for us all, as it is now and as it has always been. If there's a problem at all, it's that roadmap. The same dramas happened before the releasing of eggzavier event.
So i guess it's way better to not let the community be aware of the coming of at least 2 of the most waited events, if not of all the major events. That roadmap isn't working imo.

Naaabmage
06-15-2021, 08:25 AM

Whambulance lmfao hilarious....I'm kinda disappointed it came since I spent a ton on some gears recently...but it has bin 6 months so why are ppl surprised by this? Idk guess cant take advantage of selling ur precious hoarded gems for 100k.. quit crying ppl this event came right on time

Pickname - Dougim
06-15-2021, 08:32 AM
Changing this event to Jarl Scape Windmoree would be cooler @Cinco

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

pentaboom
06-15-2021, 08:51 AM
good timing… already used up my 10k bound awake gems, will save up for the upcoming expansion. ty devs

Tchrwitch
06-15-2021, 08:55 AM
Only Hoarders & People who spent Overpriced Gears for Temple Event are Crying most People are Excited Thats all ! [emoji4]

10% - People who Complain
90% - People who been Excited

Pickname - Dougim
06-15-2021, 09:00 AM
Only Hoarders & People who spent Overpriced Gears for Temple Event are Crying most People are Excited Thats all ! [emoji4]

10% - People who Complain
90% - People who been Excited

Sent from my Redmi 5 using TapatalkThis awakening event is important because it frees us from price manipulations in the game temporarily

|Ares|
06-15-2021, 09:04 AM
I mean it's pretty obvious that Awakening event will happen either in June or July. Since last year it pretty much arrives every 6 months + obviously releasing that event during expansion that will have new items in loot table would never happen soo... expect next one in January then? I guess?

Tchrwitch
06-15-2021, 09:13 AM
Why would u Guys trust the Roadmap at All it has message too that it is not a Final Comes of Event it might Change in Time [emoji4]

Tchrwitch
06-15-2021, 09:19 AM
U Guys got Baited [emoji23] on Roadmap. Btw there is a Event before this Awake Event looks like About Fishing [emoji16] GoodLuck and Enjoy ! . #Baited [emoji1787]

sixzy
06-15-2021, 09:34 AM
time to awake my speed set… waiting for this event. 10k bound rocks!

dualray
06-15-2021, 09:37 AM
It is sts good position to do this before expansion so new arcane comes and will make people buy elite awaken gem so leads to good profit on sts end.
I will do exact same thing if I were sts.

If you feel no need of awakening, then don’t do it, simple as that.

Mythocrisis
06-15-2021, 09:54 AM
I mean it's pretty obvious that Awakening event will happen either in June or July. Since last year it pretty much arrives every 6 months + obviously releasing that event during expansion that will have new items in loot table would never happen soo... expect next one in January then? I guess?

Um yea the expansion was supposed to be at a obvious time.
Yet it didn't .
Similarly the awake event is uncalled for since the price of awake gems is now lower than their so called cheaper price of 30k.
Why not reduce that as well.
I'm not a hoarder .But the point releasing awake event this and the previous time has seen not a single new gear to awake.

It's good that they don't want hoarders but this is just uncalled for without the new gear from expansion.

Tog
06-15-2021, 09:55 AM
In my opinion no matter when will be awakening event i was waiting for that for example i got many things to awake (my own feelings)

Wysłane z mojego M2006C3MNG przy użyciu Tapatalka

THE GOLDEN KING
06-15-2021, 10:06 AM
It’s perfect timing for awakening event, it’s all marketing. Why would they release it after expansion? They want you to spend now so that later down the line, you’ll spend more. Simple as that.

I’m glad it came early because now I can restock my 10k gems again for this expansion or if I need to reawaken my current gears. Ty STS.

Btw this event is twice a year, every 6 months. The last awake event happened in January so yeah it’s on time for those who still complain that it’s too early.

zeferoth
06-15-2021, 10:36 AM
Cry me a river

XxretepxX
06-15-2021, 10:52 AM
Why would they reduce the price of awake gems? No one told you guys to buy 999x times infinity gems lmao thats your own fault this is an event to awaken gear not make profit

Sinfernp
06-15-2021, 11:03 AM
Those hoarders have been reaal quiet eh

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

Cinco
06-15-2021, 11:16 AM
Awakening event comes around about every six months or so. I would expect long-term strategic players to have this in mind when pricing stuff... but I understand that any return of any event will cause consternation from those who are not already making mad profits from their loot and purchases. My big concern here is whether or not it's a better strategy for me to announce this kind of thing weeks in advance - or if it would be better business for everyone involved if this stuff came up suddenly (like with only 1 or 2 days notice).

arcanefid
06-15-2021, 11:55 AM
Awakening event comes around about every six months or so. I would expect long-term strategic players to have this in mind when pricing stuff... but I understand that any return of any event will cause consternation from those who are not already making mad profits from their loot and purchases. My big concern here is whether or not it's a better strategy for me to announce this kind of thing weeks in advance - or if it would be better business for everyone involved if this stuff came up suddenly (like with only 1 or 2 days notice).

It's obvious that events like Eggzavier and Awakening have a very big impact in game economy, and it seems you're well aware of it. These events affect not only eggs and gems, but pretty much the majority of items value goes up or down when these events come. So I feel like asking, is it really intentional for 2 random events to affect the game economy so much? What's so bad about adding more eggs in game permanently (farming or crafting, or just spread the existing pets to all current events), and more awakening gems in store like a one day event in the 30-day cycle?

BaronB
06-15-2021, 11:56 AM

Please never mind the crying.

Announcing this kind of thing in advance is very much appreciated as its an event that me/we usually tend to spend quite a bit on and it's better to know in advance to be better prepared to make full use of the event.

Would be a lot worse if it was announced 1/2 days before the event and we didn't have time to get fully prepared for it.

So thank you from me and everyone else here with half a sense ^.^

1 <3

gilsooon
06-15-2021, 12:56 PM

Announcing it prior 2 days its better ;d less magnitude. thx Cinco!!

Pickname - Dougim
06-15-2021, 12:59 PM
Awakening event comes around about every six months or so. I would expect long-term strategic players to have this in mind when pricing stuff... but I understand that any return of any event will cause consternation from those who are not already making mad profits from their loot and purchases. My big concern here is whether or not it's a better strategy for me to announce this kind of thing weeks in advance - or if it would be better business for everyone involved if this stuff came up suddenly (like with only 1 or 2 days notice).Haha Nice gz

TheMadElf
06-15-2021, 01:45 PM
Ah yes I can taste the tears of all the merchers.

Sent from my SM-A025U using Tapatalk

|Ares|
06-15-2021, 03:36 PM
Um yea the expansion was supposed to be at a obvious time.
Yet it didn't .
Similarly the awake event is uncalled for since the price of awake gems is now lower than their so called cheaper price of 30k.
Why not reduce that as well.
I'm not a hoarder .But the point releasing awake event this and the previous time has seen not a single new gear to awake.

It's good that they don't want hoarders but this is just uncalled for without the new gear from expansion.

It was never officially confirmed when the new expansion will come to the game. It was only confirmed that they're working on it and also got teasers about it.

|Ares|
06-15-2021, 03:42 PM

It really is good how it is now with announcing events even month prior because as stated above it does let players prepare for those kind of occurents. Not every event has to take into consideration only people trying to make mad profits from their loot and purchases (stricte own strategy wise). It's pretty much set in stone that Awakening event happen every 6 months so it's up to players to plan their investments. In general it's good how it is now.

omg_its_Amy
06-15-2021, 04:47 PM
U rly expected op awakened new weapons right after expansion? lel

Every awaken event is good for players with lower budget to spend some gold in hope they can upgrade their gear.
There will be enough players which won't be able to afford new arc gear after expansion so it's just fair they getting the chance to hold decent previous ones or no?
Don't matter what sts does, u always gonna find a reason to complain. If everything is ****ty I wonder why u keep playing?
I got pretty good awakens last event and I still don't cry, my goodness.

And if it's about the gems, hoarding always been riskful and always will be, anyone out there forced u to buy them? I don't think so. [emoji2372]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

Spooked
06-15-2021, 05:28 PM
Also the people who have been holding blue gems fot a while longer have been umm ROBBED by sts by your unstable and misleading event planning .

Lol someones mad he couldnt profit hundreds of millions by doing nothing again.

octavos
06-15-2021, 05:38 PM

when its a big money maker for all involved, i say NO NOTICE :) so people don't start hoarding gems. This event helped me recoup my gold, but I also understand many players who also take advantage by exploiting the newer players that don't understand the mechanics of these events.

Switchback
06-15-2021, 05:53 PM
Its better to be spontaneous for these type of events. Maybe on the roadmap you could not blatantly say what event is coming, and keep the players guessing a bit. Like for this event maybe the title could have been something witty about strong gears or the like.
People would could catch on to it easy based on how you title it. For lesser known or new event maybe stick to a stronger worded description on the roadmap. @Cinco

BaronB
06-15-2021, 07:21 PM
To address all the awake gem hoarders...

Most others who know event awake will be coming around, again and again, won't really bother with hoarding for that exact reason so nothing lost or worried about. Instead grateful we can have something set in stone and announced in advance.

Last awake event there was a lot of hype going around to buy up and hoard awake gems with the dreams of having the AL lambo when it was time to sell em... Well, let it be a lesson learned and stop crying on forums about something we should be thankful for all because you made a bad decision.

Please try to make a LEGIT argument as to why announcing the date of awake event in advance is a bad idea that doesn't involve the fact that your hurt somehow that the prices of gems won't go up as much as you expected.

Genuinely would love to hear it.

Thanks.

1 <3

Stephencobear
06-15-2021, 09:29 PM
Well, if the choice is a schedule announced in advance vs a surprise, I prefer the scheduled event

I work full time and don’t have as much free time as others, if I couldn’t plan in advance I could be shorted out of the event, vs
planning to save money to be able to spend it on the game

Ppl should have realized once you tube mouthpieces told ppl to hoard there would be waaay too many ppl doing it & making it harder to sell

Tchrwitch
06-15-2021, 09:44 PM
U rly expected op awakened new weapons right after expansion? lel

Every awaken event is good for players with lower budget to spend some gold in hope they can upgrade their gear.
There will be enough players which won't be able to afford new arc gear after expansion so it's just fair they getting the chance to hold decent previous ones or no?
Don't matter what sts does, u always gonna find a reason to complain. If everything is ****ty I wonder why u keep playing?
I got pretty good awakens last event and I still don't cry, my goodness.

And if it's about the gems, hoarding always been riskful and always will be, anyone out there forced u to buy them? I don't think so. [emoji2372]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit TapatalkThats what im trying to say Rich People will become more Op if the Awakening Event happens after Expansion [emoji23]

Advocacies
06-15-2021, 11:14 PM
https://youtu.be/Fa3Kg1IBUi0

Spitting facts right here

Mythocrisis
06-15-2021, 11:41 PM
To address all the awake gem hoarders...

Most others who know event awake will be coming around, again and again, won't really bother with hoarding for that exact reason so nothing lost or worried about. Instead grateful we can have something set in stone and announced in advance.

Last awake event there was a lot of hype going around to buy up and hoard awake gems with the dreams of having the AL lambo when it was time to sell em... Well, let it be a lesson learned and stop crying on forums about something we should be thankful for all because you made a bad decision.

Please try to make a LEGIT argument as to why announcing the date of awake event in advance is a bad idea that doesn't involve the fact that your hurt somehow that the prices of gems won't go up as much as you expected.

Genuinely would love to hear it.

Thanks.

1 <3

Noone's crying on forums except you who keeps using the term repeatedly to prove what u do when things go south.

We are pointing out why is there 2 time awake event when the expansion got delayed by 2 years.
We got the same gear and a whole event of one/two week dedicated to what?
Awakening same old gear to get better ones.i get it.

@cinco yes the awake event comes around 2 times in a year when with a point of new gears/ expansion around it's functionality.
Theres been no gear for the entirety of a year and we get 2 awake events at that?
I guess it's money for them.so why not.But if that's the only motive ,then release permanent gems so there's no confusion in the future.

To all the people who want to awake their items,GL .

gilsooon
06-16-2021, 12:25 AM
Noone's crying on forums except you who keeps using the term repeatedly to prove what u do when things go south.

We are pointing out why is there 2 time awake event when the expansion got delayed by 2 years.
We got the same gear and a whole event of one/two week dedicated to what?
Awakening same old gear to get better ones.i get it.

@cinco yes the awake event comes around 2 times in a year when with a point of new gears/ expansion around it's functionality.
Theres been no gear for the entirety of a year and we get 2 awake events at that?
I guess it's money for them.so why not.But if that's the only motive ,then release permanent gems so there's no confusion in the future.

To all the people who want to awake their items,GL .

I wonder how much money this guy wants to double xD. Dont count chickens until the eggs are hatched. Awake event isn't really designed for hoarders and have themselves an easy money lol, its for "awakening gears". Its been almost 6 months since recent awakening so this really doesnt shock me lol and to mention its very good in preparedness for temple event. Idk why you pointing that awake event should be after expansion like lvl 81 gears are released rightaway? lol, it is gradually released and the first lvl 81 arc weapons would be so costly that few can afford to awake, so based on trends the full release of items would take like 8 months after expansion or close to that to make awakening reasonable. My 2 cents.. You gamble you lost.

tapsykrete
06-16-2021, 12:29 AM
Just afk on town baron :)

zeferoth
06-16-2021, 12:40 AM
use plats to awake instead of buying gems 🤣

Mythocrisis
06-16-2021, 12:41 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?580833-buying-all-blue-gems-27k-each-pm-meeee!!!&p=3590224

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?580769-selling-3k-blue-gems-31m-per-1k-stack-pm-me&p=3589950

Buddy I'm not a hoarder or lowballer like yourself.
I'm just giving my 2 cents on this op thread.

And I'm not doubling anything and not counting chickens.
So stop with your tireless phrases and start talking what really the thread is about.

And if an awake gem goes below 30k ..in your case u want them at 27k each, don't you think there are too many gems in the rotation already .

There are too many gems that obviously can go for the expansion in the current state .

If the awakes gems are selling for less than 30k and like urself offering don't u see why people have enough gems in game already?

SIMPLE REASON ::::: there was no gear to awake in the last awake event itself..
And there is another awake event ..as many here called marketability for STS.

Mythocrisis
06-16-2021, 12:43 AM
Just afk on town baron :)

The crying baron seems like a good npc name in his honour.

Lookupnabs
06-16-2021, 12:48 AM
I wonder how much money this guy wants to double xD. Dont count chickens until the eggs are hatched. Awake event isn't really designed for hoarders and have themselves an easy money lol, its for "awakening gears". Its been almost 6 months since recent awakening so this really doesnt shock me lol and to mention its very good in preparedness for temple event. Idk why you pointing that awake event should be after expansion like lvl 81 gears are released rightaway? lol, it is gradually released and the first lvl 81 arc weapons would be so costly that few can afford to awake, so based on trends the full release of items would take like 8 months after expansion or close to that to make awakening reasonable. My 2 cents.. You gamble you lost.

This guy himself is a very well renouned toxic mercher and lowballer inspire of a ghost set his level of toxicity is beyond anything i have seen as i sold him a kershal and he instantly removed me from his friend list and stopped responding....... bfor that he only used to speak to me as i was selling the item.... so stop playing good when we all know ur true colors ...

gilsooon
06-16-2021, 12:58 AM
This guy himself is a very well renouned toxic mercher and lowballer inspire of a ghost set his level of toxicity is beyond anything i have seen as i sold him a kershal and he instantly removed me from his friend list and stopped responding....... bfor that he only used to speak to me as i was selling the item.... so stop playing good when we all know ur true colors ...

lol. what can I say to a guy who made a thread saying everyone is toxic to him. What you do to others, reflect what they do to you.

gilsooon
06-16-2021, 01:01 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?580833-buying-all-blue-gems-27k-each-pm-meeee!!!&p=3590224

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?580769-selling-3k-blue-gems-31m-per-1k-stack-pm-me&p=3589950

Buddy I'm not a hoarder or lowballer like yourself.
I'm just giving my 2 cents on this op thread.

And I'm not doubling anything and not counting chickens.
So stop with your tireless phrases and start talking what really the thread is about.

And if an awake gem goes below 30k ..in your case u want them at 27k each, don't you think there are too many gems in the rotation already .

There are too many gems that obviously can go for the expansion in the current state .

If the awakes gems are selling for less than 30k and like urself offering don't u see why people have enough gems in game already?

SIMPLE REASON ::::: there was no gear to awake in the last awake event itself..
And there is another awake event ..as many here called marketability for STS.

well the thing is you can buy for 10k each bound. The 30k each is just meant to be hoarded. So basically your saying is how can I sell this 60k each in future? when theres so many in rotation already. :)

Mythocrisis
06-16-2021, 01:14 AM
well the thing is you can buy for 10k each bound. The 30k each is just meant to be hoarded. So basically your saying is how can I sell this 60k each in future? when theres so many in rotation already. :)

You still fail to see the lack of gears in game.
Anyways it's confirmed .let's all enjoy the awake event .Ty.

gilsooon
06-16-2021, 01:22 AM
You still fail to see the lack of gears in game.
Anyways it's confirmed .let's all enjoy the awake event .Ty.

In preparing for temple event :). As I reiterate if awake event came after expansion there will be no gears to awake too since first lvl 81 arcanes would not be cheap and only the richest can awake. If you won't awake, this event can still be very good in stacking bound gems to be used in future 10k each :)). Thank you.

Tackled
06-16-2021, 01:25 AM
this is what this game has come to...

Susanne
06-16-2021, 01:34 AM
It was a bad idea. I know that because when the last awakening event was on, people were asking in guildchat and pm, do you think it's ok to buy and hoard? The advice was, well at that price, you can't lose.
Now these are players who aren't fortunate enough to have the luxury of being able to fall back on a plastic card when things go wrong.
Best thing to do is keep your awakenings.

Spooked
06-16-2021, 02:27 AM
It was a bad idea. I know that because when the last awakening event was on, people were asking in guildchat and pm, do you think it's ok to buy and hoard? The advice was, well at that price, you can't lose.
Now these are players who aren't fortunate enough to have the luxury of being able to fall back on a plastic card when things go wrong.
Best thing to do is keep your awakenings.

Still the only argument made to not have an awakening event is because hoarders will lose or even out, this is a bit ridiculous in and of itself, no?

QuaseT
06-16-2021, 02:41 AM
Still the only argument made to not have an awakening event is because hoarders will lose or even out, this is a bit ridiculous in and of itself, no?True and people forget an investment always comes with a risk. Its ridiculous that profit is the most desired thing about this event. I'm happy to have this event to awake my personal hc gear and thats what the event was originally about. To awake your gear and not an investment opportunity.

Mythocrisis
06-16-2021, 02:47 AM
Still the only argument made to not have an awakening event is because hoarders will lose or even out, this is a bit ridiculous in and of itself, no?

No the other argument here is to have some other fun event rather than 1/2 week of hoarding and plat spending and. Awakening old gears.

BaronB
06-16-2021, 03:10 AM
The crying baron seems like a good npc name in his honour.

I asked if anyone could come up with a legit argument... it’s healthy to have a discussion..

This was the best you came up with ?

Lol... there’s 6 months in a year... so if it happens every 6 months that’s twice a year... 6+6 =12... just incase you wasn’t aware...

I use the term crying when people can’t make actual reasonable arguments and find any excuse to complain especially when it means they will lose out..

If announcing a big event like awaking like mentioned above is ideal for players that actually work for a living and helps plan for the future along with other commitments... you will understand this better once your a little older and actually have responsibilities in life ^.^

Yup 8 years coming up now of being the AFK mage in game...

And here I am with the best guild in the game.. surrounded by even better players which I have great deal of fun with...

If you’ve never tried the AFK life I’d highly recommended it ^.^

1 &lt;3

(Edit : the only reason people worried about hoarding is because of how much handfuls of people were encouraging the community that hoarding was a good idea to make loads of gold.. funny how it wasn’t an issue in previous events.. last awake everyone and their aunts n uncles tried hoarding for the quick bucks... and now oh dear it’s coming back sooner then they hoped even tho you look historically it’s been happening every 6/7 months.. Let it be a lesson learnt and next time don’t always follow the hype and make your own informed decisions.. don’t blindly follow others like sheep.)

why if we now have this setting stone and announced in advanced, let’s be thankful for clear communication and the ability to plan in advance. As fun as the random surprises are.. it’s even better to have stability and consistency.

Feel free to hit me up if you have trouble understanding I don’t mind taking the time to explain it in even simpler terms (tho this post should be more then easy enough to understand)

Spooked
06-16-2021, 03:11 AM
No the other argument here is to have some other fun event rather than 1/2 week of hoarding and plat spending and. Awakening old gears.

Spoken like a true hoarder.
Personally i like farming gates and buying gems after every wave

hozukreti
06-16-2021, 03:21 AM

Moved on guys, Cinco already mentioned event show up every 6 months or so at the first place,or if price hit 100k. You guys got your chance to sell it, even at price 35k, hoarder should already make some profits. But greedy hoarder used to hold longer and hope to hit 100k in six months and now complaining when another awaken event coming up. This is a lesson for greedy, imo.

Player A(small player) bought 1k gems at 30k and sold all in six months at 35k each, 5m profits
Player B(big player) bought 10k gems at 30k and hold and hope price rise to 100k before next event to sell it

Player A now ready to invest again, player B in lose position when price below 30k.

I feels sorry for you guys, please move on. Happy farming Alorians!

Susanne
06-16-2021, 04:06 AM
I just felt sorry for the players who spent all they had on awakenings.
The awakening event was far too tempting for some folk. I do sympathise with them.
I'm old fashioned and craft awakenings although I don't have anything to awaken at the moment.
I shall save them for when we get some new gears. Just like I'm saving for a new phone because someone, who shall remain anonymous, told me I need a new one. 🤨

Mythocrisis
06-16-2021, 05:29 AM
I asked if anyone could come up with a legit argument... it’s healthy to have a discussion..

This was the best you came up with ?

Lol... there’s 6 months in a year... so if it happens every 6 months that’s twice a year... 6+6 =12... just incase you wasn’t aware...

I use the term crying when people can’t make actual reasonable arguments and find any excuse to complain especially when it means they will lose out..

If announcing a big event like awaking like mentioned above is ideal for players that actually work for a living and helps plan for the future along with other commitments... you will understand this better once your a little older and actually have responsibilities in life ^.^

Yup 8 years coming up now of being the AFK mage in game...

And here I am with the best guild in the game.. surrounded by even better players which I have great deal of fun with...

If you’ve never tried the AFK life I’d highly recommended it ^.^

1 &lt;3

(Edit : the only reason people worried about hoarding is because of how much handfuls of people were encouraging the community that hoarding was a good idea to make loads of gold.. funny how it wasn’t an issue in previous events.. last awake everyone and their aunts n uncles tried hoarding for the quick bucks... and now oh dear it’s coming back sooner then they hoped even tho you look historically it’s been happening every 6/7 months.. Let it be a lesson learnt and next time don’t always follow the hype and make your own informed decisions.. don’t blindly follow others like sheep.)

why if we now have this setting stone and announced in advanced, let’s be thankful for clear communication and the ability to plan in advance. As fun as the random surprises are.. it’s even better to have stability and consistency.

Feel free to hit me up if you have trouble understanding I don’t mind taking the time to explain it in even simpler terms (tho this post should be more then easy enough to understand)

All's fine. With what you said but crying is a unpopular term when You don't find arguments that You(you) don't find reasonable.
Yet that's why a forum exists where the only way of expressing something is via arguments in text .
And there's a whole ton of people with other opinions .don't you agree Mr responsible afk mage with the best guild and the best buddies?

swoutttt
06-16-2021, 05:30 AM
The hoarders will be fine, will take some time before price up but they still make profit. The thing that bothers me a bit and why many bought awake gems is that Cinco told here in forum previous awake event that awake event will come when gems reach 100k+ like intended. So it comes back every 6 months wasnt the input we were getting. It was more like when gems reached a certain price the awake event would come back. My question is, why would it first be 100k and now we have a new event while gems at tops reached 46k. Also there is no new gear to awaken and many players bought expensive gears for upcoming temple event. I dont like an awake event at this point, but idm an awake event aswell. It's just that some info confused everyone. Cinco should have said awake event is every 6 months instead when gems reach a certain price it's time for an awake event. It's a bit late, but now we can plan our awake event every 6 months from now on.

gilsooon
06-16-2021, 05:35 AM
The hoarders will be fine, will take some time before price up but they still make profit. The thing that bothers me a bit and why many bought awake gems is that Cinco told here in forum previous awake event that awake event will come when gems reach 100k+ like intended. So it comes back every 6 months wasnt the input we were getting. It was more like when gems reached a certain price the awake event would come back. My question is, why would it first be 100k and now we have a new event while gems at tops reached 46k. Also there is no new gear to awaken and many players bought expensive gears for upcoming temple event. I dont like an awake event at this point, but idm an awake event aswell. It's just that some info confused everyone. Cinco should have said awake event is every 6 months instead when gems reach a certain price it's time for an awake event. It's a bit late, but now we can plan our awake event every 6 months from now on.

I believe what he said is when elite awakes reach 100k and blue gems never reached 100k each. Logically it would be a haven if its guaranteed that awake event would just come when blue gems reached 100k. I'll just throw all my gold on it and yeah see u nxt year. Ez money.

swoutttt
06-16-2021, 06:06 AM
I believe what he said is when elite awakes reach 100k and blue gems never reached 100k each. Logically it would be a haven if its guaranteed that awake event would just come when blue gems reached 100k. I'll just throw all my gold on it and yeah see u nxt year. Ez money.

Your wrong he was talking about normal awake gems. They did reach 100k before the previous awake event. He made it sound like it was a new requirement before an upcoming awake event. Again idm all just more convenient to know its every 6 months now.

gilsooon
06-16-2021, 06:10 AM
Your wrong he was talking about normal awake gems. They did reach 100k before the previous awake event. He made it sound like it was a new requirement before an upcoming awake event. Again idm all just more convenient to know its every 6 months now.

no lol wish I can quote you this, but @encryptions for sure u have ss on what cinco said there. Im 100% sure he specified the elite awakenings.

swoutttt
06-16-2021, 06:28 AM
no lol wish I can quote you this, but @encryptions for sure u have ss on what cinco said there. Im 100% sure he specified the elite awakenings.

100% sure?

I found this topic https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?522587-Anyone-else-agree-that-we-should-have-an-awakening-event-or-gems-in-store-soon&highlight=Awake+event+gems+100k

There goes your credibility xD it's clearly about blue gems

gilsooon
06-16-2021, 06:31 AM
100% sure?

I found this topic https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?522587-Anyone-else-agree-that-we-should-have-an-awakening-event-or-gems-in-store-soon&highlight=Awake+event+gems+100k

There goes your credibility xD it's clearly about blue gems

okay lol that was funny, gj now I remember.

BaronB
06-16-2021, 06:33 AM
All's fine. With what you said but crying is a unpopular term when You don't find arguments that You(you) don't find reasonable.
Yet that's why a forum exists where the only way of expressing something is via arguments in text .
And there's a whole ton of people with other opinions .don't you agree Mr responsible afk mage with the best guild and the best buddies?

I’m sorry you if you feel your feelings got hurt when I said “crying”.. if you cared to pay attention tho I do actually either agree or stay out of rational discussions.. when it’s something that people go on about trying to come out with flimsy logic then IMO that’s “crying”

But let’s have a discussion not a who can shout the loudest or throw the most wittiest remark competition... mr crying baron.. lol..

Yes there are a lot of opinions it might seem but when you dig into where that opinion comes from.. for example most going on about the announcement being a bad idea boils down from the fact it will hurt them financially due to the poor choices they’ve made.. it’s a shame but never dwell on the past and move on rather then trying to kick up and stink and make it seem the the rest of the community is ungrateful for something that is actually useful to have implemented (ie a setting stone timeline for when awake event happens to be able to plan ahead)

You wanted to mention about oh we have no new gears yet to awake ?

Well that’s fine we can’t have it all but if sake of argument expansion happens September/October then there will be at least still 4/5 months of actual grinding without having super op awake because guess what.. we know another awake event will likely come around again by jan/feb so gives us a chance to grind with some challenges.. so that argument falls flat as well..

Mr AFK may not be perfect however I’m humble and decent enough human being to know what’s right and what’s wrong and also in a position to at least say something if the wrong voices are speaking up too loudly..

You can try sarcasm with the ending of your message but if you wasn’t aware of actual facts I’ll gladly lay them out for you..

Season 14/15/16 High Society number 1 for banners

If you wasn’t aware that’s the first time in game ANY guild EVER has come #1 for season banners 3 seasons back to back (shows consistency)

Season 17/18 was whilst I was stuck in Thailand last year which seems whole game know about now =\

I was back by start of season 19... to which

Season 19/20 High Society again #1 for overall seasonal.. and this season couldn’t be any prouder of my guildies.. they all absolutely smashing the leaderboards and all working their socks off and having fun with hc and seasonal etc and I know all their achievements won’t be vain as we will hit surely hit #1 for this season again.. and will continue to keep doing so.

It’s a guild of probs only around 150 players and their Alts...

So I appreciate and respect there are some good guilds out there... however is there another guild that has had the accomplishments High Society as a guild and its members have gotten over the years?

No.

Why do I know that?

Simple.

The numbers don’t lie.

So feel free to call me the “crying” or “afk” all you like rest assured no feelings will be hurt..

But let’s try avoid any sarcasm or comments that might be on the verge of slander towards my guild and friends :)

Many thanks.

Lookupnabs
06-16-2021, 06:50 AM
lol. what can I say to a guy who made a thread saying everyone is toxic to him. What you do to others, reflect what they do to you.

Just sad to see the game is full of people like u ... im not toxic only to those who are ...... no point trying to make a person understand with very little brain

gilsooon
06-16-2021, 06:58 AM
Just sad to see the game is full of people like u ... im not toxic only to those who are ...... no point trying to make a person understand with very little brain

I saw your latest activities. All comments just being toxic to all ppl. Sad can't even tell his real ign. Btw what you say is who you are. Be positive bro lol don't let pessimism infest you. P.S I have 600 friends in total, I don't who and choose who, If if it happen I unfriend someone that is something personal and I cant recall lol, you don't even name yourself, anyway most I've unfriended are toxics. Don't even bother answer everyone knows who am I and who you are.

Lookupnabs
06-16-2021, 07:03 AM
I saw your latest activities. All comments just being toxic to all ppl. Sad can't even tell his real ign. Btw what you say is who you are. Be positive bro lol don't let pessimism infest you. P.S I have 600 friends in total, I don't who and choose who, If if it happen I unfriend someone that is something personal and I cant recall lol, you don't even name yourself, anyway most I've unfriended are toxics. Don't even bother answer everyone knows who am I and who you are.

Nope i am not toxic ... i am a very positive person ... but actually admit u did that to me after buying my kershal... and u just lowballed a stack of awak gems for 28k even though u know the seller is desperate .... lol... and about ur friends being 600 can u check how many ppl are online ....maynot be more than 75 ....and regarding ur toxicity ... i have unfriended and ignored long way back as i prefer to keep negativity out of my life in game as well as life .... peace kudos

-FA

gilsooon
06-16-2021, 07:09 AM
Nope i am not toxic ... i am a very positive person ... but actually admit u did that to me after buying my kershal... and u just lowballed a stack of awak gems for 28k even though u know the seller is desperate .... lol... and about ur friends being 600 can u check how many ppl are online ....maynot be more than 75 ....and regarding ur toxicity ... i have unfriended and ignored long way back as i prefer to keep negativity out of my life in game as well as life .... peace kudos

-FA

Lol listen Stan, I have 15k total investments in awake gems I didnt even cry because I took the risk of investing. 28k was just, that time because everyone is panic selling lol someone even list 1k gems for 30m in cs well compute that with auc fee. Just saying yesterday is different, now is bit stable in prices so just ridiculous how you quote things in different scenario. "I have unfriended and ignored" you seems to be contradicting yourself stan. Claimed that I unfriended him now this? smh. :) troll :P

worshipped
06-16-2021, 07:57 AM
Just wanted to clarify some things especially to the big brains

i) calling people who do not agree with you or has an opposite opinion as crybabies says a lot about your character

ii) here is the list of dates of past awakening event /sales
* april 4 2019
*aug 28 2019(4.7months)
*jan 1 2020(4months)
*jun 18 2020(5.5months)
*jan 7 2021(6.6months)
I collected this just to show the people who say that awakening event happens exactly every six months ,that they are wrong.

iii) i havent hoarded a significant amount of blue gems like many here . I just created this thread to show inconsistency from sts' part

iv) awakening event is 100% my favourite event and i am in no way against it(you can check my previous threads, u even put up awakening event three times for a thread asking top three fav events).

v) to those who are saying awakening event is for awakening items, you are wrong my friend. In fact most awakening event announcement starts with the sentence " awakening gems are on sale this week". So i would say buying awakening gems for cheap and awakening items have equal importance in the event

vi) this sudden change of events has not only affected people who had hoarded gems but also the people who thought there is no awaken event before temple and bought op gears for extremely high prices. Another group was the people who sold elite gems for 90-95k each days before change of plans.

vii) the main point of my thread was to indicate the clumsiness from sts in rush deciding events and bringing up lame excuses(6month), not about blue gem hoarders. Also cinco "sarcastically" said blue gems are supposed to be 100k each and some people took it seriously smh. And now according to him its every 6 months [emoji3061][emoji3061]

viii) and for my last point, the amount of threads asking for awaken event last 6 months was '1' while the amount of thread asking for one from jun18 2020- jan 2020 is '11'. So this would be clear indicator of how bad the timing is.

I would like to conclude by saying either add blue gems to store permanently like someone suggested or plan awakening event on demand rather than a specific time period. I mean the thing that made this worse was the roadmap . If sts had just announced a week before noone woulda cared. But this roadmap made people think there isnt one and just changed it one day all of a sudden .

Thats about all i have to say. Now you can either call me crybaby or hoarder or refer to me as crying but when the day ends, it doesnt matter because facts are facts and doesnt depend on anyone's opinion. I believe there are rights and wrongs to ones opinion but who is anyone to decide whose opinion is more just?

IExposedYou
06-16-2021, 08:16 AM
I have around 2.5k blue gems since last awakening event and I have not sold any of them yet because I thought it would go up to around 90-100k each.
Am i mad that another awakening event is coming soon? No. I just hold them longer. It was my decision to invest in them.
But I do agree it’s a bit too early. Most of my gears are still “op” and I have nothing to awaken this time. May need to buy some spares and awaken them for fun lol

Lookupnabs
06-16-2021, 09:25 AM
Lol listen Stan, I have 15k total investments in awake gems I didnt even cry because I took the risk of investing. 28k was just, that time because everyone is panic selling lol someone even list 1k gems for 30m in cs well compute that with auc fee. Just saying yesterday is different, now is bit stable in prices so just ridiculous how you quote things in different scenario. "I have unfriended and ignored" you seems to be contradicting yourself stan. Claimed that I unfriended him now this? smh. :) troll :P

Same here i just expressed my opinion if u like it support or else you can just ignore...

Smh????? I am lookimg forward to it ...

BaronB
06-16-2021, 10:42 AM
Just wanted to clarify some things especially to the big brains

i) calling people who do not agree with you or has an opposite opinion as crybabies says a lot about your character

ii) here is the list of dates of past awakening event /sales
* april 4 2019
*aug 28 2019(4.7months)
*jan 1 2020(4months)
*jun 18 2020(5.5months)
*jan 7 2021(6.6months)
I collected this just to show the people who say that awakening event happens exactly every six months ,that they are wrong.

iii) i havent hoarded a significant amount of blue gems like many here . I just created this thread to show inconsistency from sts' part

iv) awakening event is 100% my favourite event and i am in no way against it(you can check my previous threads, u even put up awakening event three times for a thread asking top three fav events).

v) to those who are saying awakening event is for awakening items, you are wrong my friend. In fact most awakening event announcement starts with the sentence " awakening gems are on sale this week". So i would say buying awakening gems for cheap and awakening items have equal importance in the event

vi) this sudden change of events has not only affected people who had hoarded gems but also the people who thought there is no awaken event before temple and bought op gears for extremely high prices. Another group was the people who sold elite gems for 90-95k each days before change of plans.

vii) the main point of my thread was to indicate the clumsiness from sts in rush deciding events and bringing up lame excuses(6month), not about blue gem hoarders. Also cinco "sarcastically" said blue gems are supposed to be 100k each and some people took it seriously smh. And now according to him its every 6 months [emoji3061][emoji3061]

viii) and for my last point, the amount of threads asking for awaken event last 6 months was '1' while the amount of thread asking for one from jun18 2020- jan 2020 is '11'. So this would be clear indicator of how bad the timing is.

I would like to conclude by saying either add blue gems to store permanently like someone suggested or plan awakening event on demand rather than a specific time period. I mean the thing that made this worse was the roadmap . If sts had just announced a week before noone woulda cared. But this roadmap made people think there isnt one and just changed it one day all of a sudden .

Thats about all i have to say. Now you can either call me crybaby or hoarder or refer to me as crying but when the day ends, it doesnt matter because facts are facts and doesnt depend on anyone's opinion. I believe there are rights and wrongs to ones opinion but who is anyone to decide whose opinion is more just?

Firstly good post thank you and some fair points in there aswell! <3

i) Well said and true. I hadn't even realized it, as was a little frustration let slip, when posting my first comment on this thread started with "Please never mind the crying." which was uncalled for from me so I apologize for making that remark towards yourself and everyone else that's that's posted on this thread who have felt offended by it.

ii)Thank you for getting the exact time differences, going by those dates wouldn't it be fair to assume its averaging around every 5 months?... so would defiantly be a positive to now have it set in stone that its every 6months now and we can plan accordingly in the future for it with a definitive answer ?

iii) Fair point. Tho if they are trying to be more consistent now going into the future, shouldn't we at least as the games community encourage that rather than expressing strong disgruntlement?

vi) With you on this.

v) yeah id def agree and also say the 2 go hand in hand

vi)what was the sudden change? even with your own research, we can see the event averages around 5 months since it started... the date hasn't changed just the fact that we are being told just like you'd expect Eggzaior event around easter... average time of event hasn't changed, only thing different is were given a good amount of heads up to plan and prepare and being confirmed when to be expecting it... this is a good thing which goes back to something we should be encouraging no?

vii) Meh.. they might be Devs but they still human beings end of the day and have personalities. Id encourage it more and its fun when Devs/Mods even reply with sarcasm sometimes (that could be the British in me that enjoys that sort of humor) Tho id be lying if I said I thought they were flawless n perfect lol XD

viii) Fair points again.. tho bit much to say about how bad the timing is when you/we've already established the rough timing of the event even without it being confirmed until now...

Your conclusion however about adding blue gems into the store permanently (as been suggested before) I also 100% would agree with it. The only thing it would hurt is people who might farm to sell the blue gems however with sooooo many other ways to be able to farm and make gold in game now id personally say this is an irrelevant matter. It would do more good to put in to store then it would harm +1 on the positive

You are also absolutely right about the difference of opinions, there is a difference however between Emotional and Logical choices/reactions we make. Like you've said facts is facts and you would be ignorant to try and deny them. Emotions can get the better of us and realize when looking from a Logical/Rational perspective you'll probably find your opinion might alter slightly on the situation and something that might seem negative is actually a positive waiting to be realised :)

(now that I've also finished work for the day, time to try not be so "AFK" in game XD)

Its been a pleasure

1 <3

Lookupnabs
06-16-2021, 10:51 AM
Firstly good post thank you and some fair points in there aswell! <3

i) Well said and true. I hadn't even realized it, as was a little frustration let slip, when posting my first comment on this thread started with "Please never mind the crying." which was uncalled for from me so I apologize for making that remark towards yourself and everyone else that's that's posted on this thread who have felt offended by it.

ii)Thank you for getting the exact time differences, going by those dates wouldn't it be fair to assume its averaging around every 5 months?... so would defiantly be a positive to now have it set in stone that its every 6months now and we can plan accordingly in the future for it with a definitive answer ?

iii) Fair point. Tho if they are trying to be more consistent now going into the future, shouldn't we at least as the games community encourage that rather than expressing strong disgruntlement?

vi) With you on this.

v) yeah id def agree and also say the 2 go hand in hand

vi)what was the sudden change? even with your own research, we can see the event averages around 5 months since it started... the date hasn't changed just the fact that we are being told just like you'd expect Eggzaior event around easter... average time of event hasn't changed, only thing different is were given a good amount of heads up to plan and prepare and being confirmed when to be expecting it... this is a good thing which goes back to something we should be encouraging no?

vii) Meh.. they might be Devs but they still human beings end of the day and have personalities. Id encourage it more and its fun when Devs/Mods even reply with sarcasm sometimes (that could be the British in me that enjoys that sort of humor) Tho id be lying if I said I thought they were flawless n perfect lol XD

viii) Fair points again.. tho bit much to say about how bad the timing is when you/we've already established the rough timing of the event even without it being confirmed until now...

Your conclusion however about adding blue gems into the store permanently (as been suggested before) I also 100% would agree with it. The only thing it would hurt is people who might farm to sell the blue gems however with sooooo many other ways to be able to farm and make gold in game now id personally say this is an irrelevant matter. It would do more good to put in to store then it would harm +1 on the positive

You are also absolutely right about the difference of opinions, there is a difference however between Emotional and Logical choices/reactions we make. Like you've said facts is facts and you would be ignorant to try and deny them. Emotions can get the better of us and realize when looking from a Logical/Rational perspective you'll probably find your opinion might alter slightly on the situation and something that might seem negative is actually a positive waiting to be realised :)

(now that I've also finished work for the day, time to try not be so "AFK" in game XD)

Its been a pleasure

1 <3

Can you please teach me some stuff about AL u seem to have a lot of free time ..

BaronB
06-16-2021, 11:56 AM
Can you please teach me some stuff about AL u seem to have a lot of free time ..

Well, my time is limited but have been around here a while and I'm experienced and old enough to understand people pretty well in real life, not just the pixel world :)

My ign is Baron if it wasn't a give away already, sorry don't know who you are but feel free to hit me up in game or even on discord which is Baron#9523 I can be quite the interesting person to converse with if you catch me around at the right time ^.^

1 <3