PDA

View Full Version : Good job

Lookupnabs
06-15-2021, 09:55 AM
Ty sts for this sudden change.

Many small people like me had a small amount of gold.. and we invested in the awak gems hoping it would rise a bit and we could sell ot for higher margin... we were never greedy and wanted a small change in ner worth which would somehow increase our situation. This decision has compeltely shattered small players including me where we stashed gems and kept like a fixed asset... and now it os below 29k . Again the rich become richer 😓😓 and the aspiring players have been striped . Whats the use of farming gold begging op players to carry them when easy market manipulations are done now by a huge number of rich op people in the form of fake co and players like us are shattered to the very down..... ( people who farmed gold with hard effort ).

All we thought of was of supply and demand ... and now not even 10k rise
it is again coming ...

All we did is beg players ,farm gold one coin by coin for many months and now all is gone in a single second

Last time when i asked @cinco u told once gems hit 100k it will be coming back .....

Can you please explain as now many small players are again back to square one .....

Fake_Stats
06-15-2021, 10:00 AM
Welcome to AL...btw if its gonna make you feel better i lost 150m aswell...big ones loose too

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

pentaboom
06-15-2021, 10:10 AM
charge it to experience.

Alghost
06-15-2021, 10:17 AM
It’s a game it’s not that serious, btw I’ve lost 350m on the last awake event lol.

The point of the event is so you could get stronger/faster as a player not get rich…. You have the wrong mindset.

I understand you want to make more gold, but even at the billion gold mark it’s never enough gold so you’ll be in an endless loop. Best advice I can give you if you’re an aspiring F2P player is wait for double offers or plat sale. And get as much plat as you can and get gold that way.

caabarader
06-15-2021, 10:18 AM
investments have their risks [emoji2369],we all know that awakening always was supposed to show up every 6 months,this one will be almost 7 months...

Sent from me.

-Rogue-
06-15-2021, 10:19 AM
so sorry for you all 'loosing' your golds :( :( :(
hahahahahaha... more drama please

Saint Jaffo
06-15-2021, 10:25 AM
No one forced you to invest in gems, and you were never guaranteed to get a high profit. Stop blaming STS for your decisions when it’s your own fault.

Lookupnabs
06-15-2021, 11:06 AM
No one forced you to invest in gems, and you were never guaranteed to get a high profit. Stop blaming STS for your decisions when it’s your own fault.

I can tolerate opinions that differ from mine.

Cinco
06-15-2021, 11:10 AM
Awakening Event shows up every six months or so. Time for another one.

I get that you expected to make easy money from gems - but you do need to be aware of the overall timing for major events like this (and let's not forget Eggzavier... which is pretty similar in terms of economics).

Lookupnabs
06-15-2021, 12:03 PM
Ty cinco for your valuable time to reply to my thread ... ☺️

Fyrce
06-15-2021, 01:04 PM
Wow mega whining. Raise your hand if Eggzavier has cost you billions...or if the 2nd crate releases cost you millions...or... (on and on).

So awakening? Meh.

Don't bet everything on one thing. There were plenty of opportunities between the last awakening event and this one, even if you placed a large investment in gems. Take deep breaths. It is the same game. There are always bad calls and good calls. Life.

fajaratulnaj
06-15-2021, 04:32 PM
Its every 6 months stop crying

Spooked
06-15-2021, 05:39 PM
How exactly did you lose all your gold?

If you bought them for 30K or maybe you were greedy and bought them for 40K explain to me how youre back to square one? In the end youre just a victim of your own greed because you wouldnt have felt bad selling those gems to others for 100k, but you expect us to feel bad you lost on your investment? Cmon now
This is one special little half assed attempt to get them to feel bad for having another awakening event.

hozukreti
06-16-2021, 03:03 AM
Awakening Event shows up every six months or so. Time for another one.

I get that you expected to make easy money from gems - but you do need to be aware of the overall timing for major events like this (and let's not forget Eggzavier... which is pretty similar in terms of economics).

Moved on guys, Cinco already mentioned event show up every 6 months or so at the first place,or if price hit 100k, which come first. You guys got your chance to sell it, even at price 35k, hoarder should already make some profits. But greedy hoarder used to hold longer and hope to hit 100k in six months and now complaining when another awaken event coming up. This is a lesson for greedy, imo.

Player A(small player) bought 1k gems at 30k and sold all in six months at 35k each, 5m profits
Player B(big player) bought 10k gems at 30k and hold and hope price rise to 100k before next event to sell it

Player A now ready to invest again, player B in lose position when price below 30k.

I feels sorry for you guys, just moved on. Happy farming Alorians!