View Full Version : How to be Productive while being AFK

Zappy
06-16-2021, 02:57 AM
Hi guys, as you can see I notice a lot of players are afk, what if we have gears needed to sell but we're doing something atm and needs to be productive so while doing afk I'd like to introduce this.

Behold the Merchants Pass

It's a pass that can be bought with plats and its tradeable ofc.

What does it do?

It can make your character sell items while being afk.

So players doesn't need to put items on auctions and don't need to pay fees as long you have the Merchant Pass.

You can open up your store list your items and price like a vendor and players would just click the icon above your head or we can customize a title on it or category of what items you're selling.

With this you can be productive while afk.

Also we can add Merchant slots as well so you can expand items you're selling while being afk.

Thanks hope you appreciate my idea ^_^

Fake_Stats
06-16-2021, 03:01 AM
Hi guys, as you can see I notice a lot of players are afk, what if we have gears needed to sell but we're doing something atm and needs to be productive so while doing afk I'd like to introduce this.

Behold the Merchants Pass

It's a pass that can be bought with plats and its tradeable ofc.

What does it do?

It can make your character sell items while being afk.

So players doesn't need to put items on auctions and don't need to pay fees as long you have the Merchant Pass.

You can open up your store list your items and price like a vendor and players would just click the icon above your head or we can customize a title on it or category of what items you're selling.

With this you can be productive while afk.

Also we can add Merchant slots as well so you can expand items you're selling while being afk.

Thanks hope you appreciate my idea ^_^On first reading "wtf is this"
On second reading "wait this is briliant"
+1

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

Eiger
06-16-2021, 03:02 AM
Brilliant idea
+10000000000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flashio
06-16-2021, 03:15 AM
So basically a character specific auction with no fee?

Zappy
06-16-2021, 03:30 AM
So basically a character specific auction with no fee?

Yes you can sell your items with your desired price while being afk with no fees, as long you have the Merchant Pass ofc you need to buy it first with plats or golds from other players who are selling this merchant pass.

flashio
06-16-2021, 03:35 AM
Yes you can sell your items with your desired price while being afk with no fees, as long you have the Merchant Pass ofc you need to buy it first with plats or golds from other players who are selling this merchant pass.

I see, I would say +1 tho doubt sts would add this since most players would stup using actual auction due to its stupidly high fees

Zappy
06-16-2021, 03:36 AM
I see, I would say +1 tho doubt sts would add this since most players would stup using actual auction due to its stupidly high fees

lets say 1700 plats for a merchant pass would do :D

Montefalco
06-16-2021, 03:43 AM
I really wanted to know what's the point of this, if mostly the auction already serves the purpose of this idea. Can you enlighten me of yours?
I don't get why this should be added, just because it's fee free and so players would not bother putting items. Wouldnt it make the players lazy? It would also remove the purpose of having an auction in the first place.

worshipped
06-16-2021, 03:53 AM
Damm nice idea. Why didnt i think of such an idea. I think it would be good if first you would need to buy a pass(500+plat). Which gives you ones slot and you would have to buy additional slots for an x amount of plat just like hotbars.

+11

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

QuaseT
06-16-2021, 03:59 AM
I personally dont have a problem with the 5% auction fee or the time it takes to put stuff in auction. I'm sure many others would use this feature ingame.

Legendssarcane
06-16-2021, 04:49 AM
Lab lab zap <3

+69

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Zappy
06-16-2021, 04:56 AM
I really wanted to know what's the point of this, if mostly the auction already serves the purpose of this idea. Can you enlighten me of yours?
I don't get why this should be added, just because it's fee free and so players would not bother putting items. Wouldnt it make the players lazy? It would also remove the purpose of having an auction in the first place.

So you can sell your gears while being afk, Yes its an alternative to avoid the auction fees but you can't put up your own vendor and sell your gears once you don't have a merchant pass so you need to buy the merchant pass first.

XxretepxX
06-16-2021, 04:57 AM
Whats the point of being on the game if youre just going to be afk? Thats what the auction is for when you are afk

Zappy
06-16-2021, 05:02 AM
Whats the point of being on the game if youre just going to be afk? Thats what the auction is for when you are afk

Ask Baron lmao ahahaha

Yes auction is pretty handful but If I have a merchant pass I will just set up my store in exped and AFK because I have a lot of things to do to in real life, like my thesis, online classes and etc. Market in AL is pretty fast and I don't wanna waste time and be left behind I want it to be productive with this I can be productive even I'm afk and people can check my goodies if they like my price they buy it and I wouldn't be spending auc fees. after that if I couldn't sell my remaining goodies and planning not to go online for 3 days ill post it on auc then go offline its that simple.

Montefalco
06-16-2021, 06:44 AM
So you can sell your gears while being afk, Yes its an alternative to avoid the auction fees but you can't put up your own vendor and sell your gears once you don't have a merchant pass so you need to buy the merchant pass first.

Again, what's the point if we already have an auction? Afk while selling gears? auction does that also. I can only see the worse case scenario wherein players will start selling items at a high price due to not having a fee in the first place. Just see the importance of having a fee, it gives limitation in setting prices for certain items. For example, players can set an item up to 999m or max value just because you can. Players will get scammed for the prices and as well as, it will break the auction more than as it is now. Just imagine the consequences if this gets implemented

Tchrwitch
06-16-2021, 06:46 AM
Its ez to explain what this Thread wanted he just want a Untaxed Auction thats it. [emoji4] But -1 We already have “Forum" and ”Free to Shout in Paradise & Expedition" Be Fair not others can do Afk long maybe the one will benefited this will be Pc or Desktop Users.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

PatD
06-16-2021, 08:21 AM

This would divide even more the market, we already have auction, Traders Market on forum, and many more place like discord or Line where people sell their stuff, this will make life of 1 merchant easier while it will complicated the life of all the players who are searching to buy something,

Sorry but i don't think it is a good idea

Archugejackmen
06-16-2021, 08:34 AM
What.. so this is basically an auction house without gold tax, but instead you pay a one-time platinum fee...?
Super duper -1

Saint Jaffo
06-16-2021, 08:40 AM
I like this idea. +1

Remiem
06-16-2021, 08:40 AM
Moved thread to the Suggestions and Feedback board. :)

Lil sez
06-16-2021, 08:52 AM
Wait this is big brain +1111

Sofie
06-16-2021, 10:29 AM
+1

Enviado de meu SM-J701MT usando o Tapatalk

Account
06-16-2021, 01:00 PM

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ceeeeb
06-16-2021, 03:16 PM
:o

Sent from my vivo 1915 using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
06-16-2021, 03:54 PM
Isn't auction already doing 99%of this same thing with the exception of fees..and the fees is needed to sink gold little by little .

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

XYRRU
06-21-2021, 07:28 PM

This is literally auction but without the gold sink.