PDA

View Full Version : Afk NPC

BaronB
06-16-2021, 08:02 AM
So clearly been playing the game long enough for even new players to know it seems that I am the afk mage in game..

Hell even a 25m vanity came out named after me (original title was Baron then it got changed to Guilded Baron)

(Which I never got a free copy btw pffft )

But all that aside..

Wouldn’t it be cool to just have a NPC mage in the spots in game I sit afk (there’s only like 3/4 in total) that’s also called Baron that gives you free pots every 20mins past the hour..

Just throwing the idea out there xD

1<3

(This one is a bit of fun btw before people take it too seriously unless it’s a dev reading this then please take it very serious xD)

XYRRU
06-21-2021, 07:31 PM
-1 unless the NPC's name would be Xyrru

BaronB
06-22-2021, 06:46 AM
-1 unless the NPC's name would be Xyrru

Well we got Baron vanity, Baron titles, hell was even a Burger Barons event not long ago XD

Would make more sense to have the afk npc named Baron as well XD

Stephencobear
06-22-2021, 02:59 PM
So if a something is named similarly to a player it is obviously named after the preceding person, then....
Gasp
Because I was nicknamed Sue more than 10 years ago in pl & on forums
that means Baron Sue is named in my honor!
*swoons*

Wait- and !!!!!!!
You named yourself after me!!!!
Oh emm geeeee
I feel
Gosh there are no words!
*single tear*

BaronB
06-22-2021, 04:28 PM
So if a something is named similarly to a player it is obviously named after the preceding person, then....
Gasp
Because I was nicknamed Sue more than 10 years ago in pl & on forums
that means Baron Sue is named in my honor!
*swoons*

Wait- and !!!!!!!
You named yourself after me!!!!
Oh emm geeeee
I feel
Gosh there are no words!
*single tear*

To be fair, I had the Baron ign before the 25m vanity version had come out... the original titles given when purchasing that vanity was "Baron" or "Baroness" ... 3/4 days later after realizing it was actually my ign they used as a title I assume, it was updated to what it is now... "The Guilded Baron"

If your IGN now was Sue and there was titles released that was just Sue and then changed to Baron Sue, then id say me and you are in the same boat XD

1 <3

Incase you missed the last line tho of my original post, here it is again :3

"
(This one is a bit of fun btw before people take it too seriously unless it’s a dev reading this then please take it very serious xD)"

Stephencobear
06-22-2021, 07:15 PM
You took me seriously ?

BaronB
06-23-2021, 09:39 AM
You took me seriously ?

Yeah sorry about that my bad completely >.<

1 <3

PatD
06-23-2021, 10:39 AM
So clearly been playing the game long enough for even new players to know it seems that I am the afk mage in game..

Hell even a 25m vanity came out named after me (original title was Baron then it got changed to Guilded Baron)

(Which I never got a free copy btw pffft )

But all that aside..

Wouldn’t it be cool to just have a NPC mage in the spots in game I sit afk (there’s only like 3/4 in total) that’s also called Baron that gives you free pots every 20mins past the hour..

Just throwing the idea out there xD

1<3

(This one is a bit of fun btw before people take it too seriously unless it’s a dev reading this then please take it very serious xD)

Here's your breakfast!!! lmao

Hahaha couldn't resist!! :congratulatory:

BaronB
06-23-2021, 01:32 PM
Here's your breakfast!!! lmao

Hahaha couldn't resist!! :congratulatory:

that made me LOL XD

Not gonna lie tho that does look delicious as well hahahah XD

well played sir well played XD

1 <3

octavos
06-23-2021, 05:01 PM
Well we got Baron vanity, Baron titles, hell was even a Burger Barons event not long ago XD

Would make more sense to have the afk npc named Baron as well XD

yes make it a rouge..... JK

XD

I have WAYYYYYYYYYYYY more vanity...characters banners...and events... I want a statute for my greatness.