PDA

View Full Version : My guild has been stolen!

thecrankybearsam
05-16-2012, 12:01 PM
Iirunez stole my guild, dont ask how, just pls help. Can a dev give it back to me? It's a new guild called Rampage

Nick41324
05-16-2012, 12:08 PM
someone cant steal a guild.. Im not asking how, but you must have transferred the leadership to him.

Try sending a email to support@spacetimestudios.com

Explain what happened in as much detail as possible.

StompArtist
05-16-2012, 12:09 PM
LMAO

Back
05-16-2012, 12:13 PM
LMAO
Actually ROFLMFAO is more accurate.

On a serious note, Mail devs.as Nick suggested. Also, why did you transfer leadership to a random stranger? If I were you I'd only transfer it to someone I know in Real Life. Even if they scammed, you can beat the crap out of them. Lol!

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Beastbowbear
05-16-2012, 12:16 PM
That sux

NECROREAPER
05-16-2012, 02:49 PM
How

StompArtist
05-16-2012, 02:51 PM
How

All your guilds are belong to us.

Swimmingstar
05-16-2012, 03:03 PM
Hax! I wonder how everything else in-game didn't get messed up then, because to hack that you would have to hack the server...

Cahaun
05-16-2012, 03:05 PM
What? What is this?

Nick41324
05-16-2012, 03:10 PM
Even if they scammed, you can beat the crap out of them. Lol!
Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/nick41324/cf7-1.jpg

Nick41324
05-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Yay! I got a thank from stomp's "daily thank 5 random people in a row" thing.

Appleisaac
05-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Iirunez stole my guild, dont ask how, just pls help. Can a dev give it back to me? It's a new guild called Rampage

...how?...

PL_Keaton96
05-16-2012, 09:19 PM
What? What is this?
A lie, that's what it is. You know i'm sure you can be banned for placing a false report on the forums, perhaps?

Nick41324
05-17-2012, 01:06 PM
A lie, that's what it is. You know i'm sure you can be banned for placing a false report on the forums, perhaps?
im guessing your iirunez?...

FluffNStuff
05-17-2012, 01:17 PM
im guessing your iirunez?...

That would be quite epic.

Xyzther
05-18-2012, 03:59 PM
:o I wonder if i will get a thank from stomp :P

Sim Jing
05-19-2012, 10:53 AM
On the contrary, guild stealing is quite possible in the game, so for those of you 3 word posts or just a stupid poster degrading the OP, let's see my example of it

Example: I was running a guild called Guardians of Darkness. It's a tier 0 guild with members. Along came a guy either saying looking for guild/ 25k to upgrade guilds to tier 3. I realised this is my chance since I had no platinum/don't want to waste platinum on a single stupid guild upgrade so I invited him.

Now let's just say he gets my trust, I don't know, 5 days or 10 weeks, but when he offers me that, I hesitated, saying its against ToS however he backs me out on this by saying 'Dude, I did that to XX guilds and they are all happy with what they received, you just have to cross the line.' And hearing that, I decided to go for it. Firstly he wants me to pass the guild leadership. When I hesitate, he just have to say 'I need the leadership in order to UPGRADE YOUR GUILD. So yeah I was like, okay. And off goes my leadership. You can see where this is going.

Obviously with my leadership in his possession, he could;

1) Force you to watch as he booted all of your members, then you yourself.
2) Make a little 'extortion' to get hold of my cash first before option No.1.

And just in case you are thinking those scammers wont get away with it, you are wrong. Scammers are usually people with common sense. With all degree of intelligence in their heads I would understand that this is usually their alts/ alt accounts and all they had to do is transfer cash to their REAL account. Remember, the worst scammers are usually the professionals which speak fluently, has respect, etc.

To the OP, I'm really sorry about your loss, however, take that as a hard lesson in life. Don't trust strangers. Ever.

Bebsi
05-22-2012, 10:02 PM
Well, I upgraded two guilds, after that I returned ownership.
Star Wars and Another guild I can't remember (but the leader is still my buddy).

It's STS's fault for not letting members upgrade the guild (can't imagine a leader to be against upgrade from members).

I correct it's not STS's fault but it would help to prevent scam if members had the Upgrade option.

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 10:17 PM
On the contrary, guild stealing is quite possible in the game, so for those of you 3 word posts or just a stupid poster degrading the OP, let's see my example of it

Example: I was running a guild called Guardians of Darkness. It's a tier 0 guild with members. Along came a guy either saying looking for guild/ 25k to upgrade guilds to tier 3. I realised this is my chance since I had no platinum/don't want to waste platinum on a single stupid guild upgrade so I invited him.

Now let's just say he gets my trust, I don't know, 5 days or 10 weeks, but when he offers me that, I hesitated, saying its against ToS however he backs me out on this by saying 'Dude, I did that to XX guilds and they are all happy with what they received, you just have to cross the line.' And hearing that, I decided to go for it. Firstly he wants me to pass the guild leadership. When I hesitate, he just have to say 'I need the leadership in order to UPGRADE YOUR GUILD. So yeah I was like, okay. And off goes my leadership. You can see where this is going.

Obviously with my leadership in his possession, he could;

1) Force you to watch as he booted all of your members, then you yourself.
2) Make a little 'extortion' to get hold of my cash first before option No.1.

And just in case you are thinking those scammers wont get away with it, you are wrong. Scammers are usually people with common sense. With all degree of intelligence in their heads I would understand that this is usually their alts/ alt accounts and all they had to do is transfer cash to their REAL account. Remember, the worst scammers are usually the professionals which speak fluently, has respect, etc.

To the OP, I'm really sorry about your loss, however, take that as a hard lesson in life. Don't trust strangers. Ever.
I felt like I was in that story. You should be a writer.

The Flash
05-22-2012, 10:29 PM
If you cant afford to buy a guild then why would anyone take you serious as a GM. Just saying. Also why would anyone steal a tier 0 guild when he can upgrade one to 3. Sounds like the guys has problems and has nothing better to do then disban guilds.

They should ban the guy that did the scam simple and return it back to the kid. Too many kids playing PL so they get scammed all the time. Hope you get your guild back,

dudetus
05-23-2012, 05:30 AM

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 08:06 AM
Epic Win :D

Swords
05-23-2012, 08:13 AM
The trickster came by

Piosidon
05-23-2012, 08:26 AM
Since when could only GM buy guild hall?

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Since when could only GM buy guild hall?
Since when it was first introduced to the legend franchise.

wvhills
05-23-2012, 10:14 AM
you will never see your precious guild again.

Kanozaki
05-23-2012, 10:32 AM
you should called 911 :( asked for guild police . sigh , too late now.

Knockador
05-23-2012, 10:45 AM
Lmbo, Devs please do not do anything. This should be a lesson so others won't trade with untrustworthy people. It intend is teaching them that life is a beach, and they will have to deal with the outcomes.

Thankyou -Knockador

Samhayne
05-23-2012, 10:48 AM
someone cant steal a guild.. Im not asking how, but you must have transferred the leadership to him.

Try sending a email to support@spacetimestudios.com

Explain what happened in as much detail as possible.

Nick has this right.

Thread closed.