View Full Version : The timer on the tapping game

Shake
06-17-2021, 02:31 PM
@Cinco saw your edit on my thread, funny lol.

However the timer on the tapping game is very fast for people with 150-250 ping like myself. Solely because of region.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
06-17-2021, 02:33 PM
Indeed. I've asked the team to look into these reports. Thanks!

Undershooting
06-17-2021, 02:35 PM
Yea I’m having the same problem, my pings always been good enough but seems like that one minigame is messed up

|Ares|
06-17-2021, 02:44 PM
Yeah it's quite hard to score 5/5, usually when you're bit late on tapping the first one, the next one appears very late and you end up losing the mini game.

snakeeyes
06-17-2021, 02:46 PM
Same i think gold fish is a bug?

Masennus
06-17-2021, 02:47 PM
I was just about to post for this one.
All of the taps are hard if you got high ping.

Whack-fin minigame is impossible.
I got 120-150 ping and i always got like 9/10 before timer runs out.
The fishes just doesnt show up fast enough.
1-2 sec more to timer will do it.

Balance minigame i feel like should have just a bit larger ”green zone” where you catch a fish.

Taptaptaptap minigame is ok, but most of the time i fail because of it gets 0,1mm out of the ring dunno if its about ping or just
Me being bad🤨

Also i’d like to say please patch these fast so people can enjoy the event.
Racing event button changes were too slow so many of the players didnt even gave event a try

Susanne
06-17-2021, 02:54 PM
Yes, apart from the fact I probably managed to catch one fish, my phone is a bit temperamental, you win Cinco.
The map is brilliant, very relaxing and makes me miss the coast.
I can almost smell the sea air.
Nice event for relaxing. Good luck to all those who are trying for leaderboard. 🎣

Encryptions
06-17-2021, 03:08 PM
My ping is usually around 50. I am able to get a few of these completed but some times the timer just goes too fast. I do recommend no timer on this one but make it if you click the wrong one you don't get a fish.
https://youtu.be/gel0gyL5Fqo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yanderechann
06-17-2021, 03:09 PM
True omg I rarely made it for that part. Sometimes the fish spawns slow in the wack a mole

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

kersey
06-17-2021, 03:22 PM
I've never been so frustrated in my life - especially when playing a game.

This really felt like when you get scammed playing in a small-town fair.

@Cinco are we not to tap it when it's on green? I didn't get any even if the needle was on green if i'm tapping it to keep it in mid or keep it within the circle.

I only managed to get like 5 out of 150 tries though it's always on green each time. Oh - and that fish with the timer? Not even worth mentioning.

This is really depressing.

IGN - Ganja

Kaziscate
06-17-2021, 03:44 PM
Been having issues with this minigame too. The response time of tapping the fish takes too long to the point where I sometimes can’t keep up with the timer (my ping is usually around the 100-150 range). How I think the minigame can be reworked is to give a time extension after tapping the fish.

Glixr
06-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Also tough to tap fast enough if you aren't blessed with fast teenaged reflex abilities anymore, ping or not. Think of your middle-aged players, please!

Kakashis
06-17-2021, 04:39 PM
Wack a mole fish is impossible

XxretepxX
06-17-2021, 06:08 PM
The bingo looking one is pretty buggy when you click the fish it takes too long to switch to the next one