PDA

View Full Version : Change my mind

Epw
06-17-2021, 03:19 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210617/c7cb9ea0897733fb328b92af57becf56.jpg

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Shake
06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
To their credit, all of the dev teams efforts are being put towards the expansion and they use these mini events to fill in the gaps between now and then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

octavos
06-17-2021, 03:28 PM
don't need to change your mind, just don't play it. It's a nice change of pace to have something different....and entertaining. I haven't tried it yet but fishing seems fun.
I like to be more positive with the work involved to create a new event.

thx devs

kulldeepboro
06-17-2021, 03:32 PM
don't need to change your mind, just don't play it. It's a nice change of pace to have something different....and entertaining. I haven't tried it yet but fishing seems fun.
I like to be more positive with the work involved to create a new event.

thx devs

try it will wait for ur feedback

Susanne
06-17-2021, 04:04 PM
I changed my mind too. I like it. 🤗 I can't get the fish tapping thing but I don't care.
Unless you're trying for lb it's fun and good to play casual.
Nice graphics.

Spooked
06-17-2021, 04:15 PM
To their credit, all of the dev teams efforts are being put towards the expansion and they use these mini events to fill in the gaps between now and then

Agreed, but then it may also be said that the constant back to back events are oversaturating.
Seeing a new event coming up to me barely excites me anymore

Shake
06-17-2021, 04:19 PM
Agreed, but then it may also be said that the constant back to back events are oversaturating.
Seeing a new event coming up to me barely excites me anymore

Yeah thats a valid point. I only look forward to energy events these days. Everything else has just been a bit bland or so heavily aimed at newer players that theres not much to be gained from them, imo.

Spooked
06-17-2021, 04:23 PM
Yeah thats a valid point. I only look forward to energy events these days. Everything else has just been a bit bland or so heavily aimed at newer players that theres not much to be gained from them, imo.

A nice change would be to severely cut down, or cut in half all these teeny tiny side events and have them start working on giving a new spin to our main seasonal event, such as halloween winter easter etc etc.
Quality > Quantity because that term hasnt been used in a while around these parts when talking about events

Yanderechann
06-17-2021, 04:25 PM
It's only fun for a couple of hours and then meh I just hope for it to be atleast profitable imo. 2 weeks is a big amount of time for this event

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

Epw
06-17-2021, 05:11 PM
A nice change would be to severely cut down, or cut in half all these teeny tiny side events and have them start working on giving a new spin to our main seasonal event, such as halloween winter easter etc etc.
Quality > Quantity because that term hasnt been used in a while around these parts when talking about events

This ^ [emoji817]

Epw
06-17-2021, 05:23 PM

We all have a different mindset. I just feel like i opened a bag of chips filled only with air. [emoji2371]

Luckycharmx
06-17-2021, 06:09 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210617/c7cb9ea0897733fb328b92af57becf56.jpg

ROFL

THE GOLDEN KING
06-17-2021, 06:52 PM

Now Now, just saying it’s “The Best Expansion”, “Coolest one Yet”, “New content” is a bit too early. We need to see it, to believe it. I don’t want another Festerfang/Valley disaster. I want something like Tindrin or even Gereta. Maybe even Maus(with more gears and content or course).

We’ll see how much effort they actually put in. Mini events like these are great to fill in the gaps but if they’re taking too much time off the expansion, they’re better off going full throttle onto the expansion than anything else.

Shake
06-17-2021, 06:55 PM
Now Now, just saying it’s “The Best Expansion”, “Coolest one Yet”, “New content” is a bit too early. We need to see it, to believe it. I don’t want another Festerfang/Valley disaster. I want something like Tindrin or even Gereta. Maybe even Maus(with more gears and content or course).

We’ll see how much effort they actually put in. Mini events like these are great to fill in the gaps but if they’re taking too much time off the expansion, they’re better off going full throttle onto the expansion than anything else.

I didn’t mention anything about it being the best expansion or anything like that.

Otherwise i agree with the rest

THE GOLDEN KING
06-17-2021, 06:56 PM
I didn’t mention anything about it being the best expansion or anything like that.

Otherwise i agree with the rest

Oh sorry forgot to clarify, those are just examples. STS likes to oversell themselves sometimes and it hypes up the players just to be disappointed with the end result. Sorry those quotes weren’t meant toward you.

Shake
06-17-2021, 07:03 PM
Oh sorry forgot to clarify, those are just examples. STS likes to oversell themselves sometimes and it hypes up the players just to be disappointed with the end result. Sorry those quotes weren’t meant toward you.

Ohhh I understand =) https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210618/a42d4fce25a21306dd72a86c893a9fb4.jpg
From what cinco tells us it seems like the type of expansion people have been looking forward to

Credit to @Encryptions for the screenshot

BaronB
06-17-2021, 07:31 PM

Nice post

Its also a good experiment of different game dynamics making things a little more interesting

1 <3

Stephencobear
06-17-2021, 10:35 PM
Good points but I’ll add

If all the teams efforts are put towards the expansion we wouldn’t have a new fishing event, we don’t know how much closer to the expansion we may have been if they didn’t work on this

The gaps between events might have been used to implement the things we’ve been asking for

I would refrain from calling this event useless because seems some players like it, good. I may not be one, np
Event games seem a little too much like flappybird mechanics, & the amount of crafting materials makes this like a ap from dead city

I’ll mostly skip, it its good to know some like it

#unbancrowder lol

Susanne
06-18-2021, 12:56 AM
Well I think it's a nice little filler and you don't have to play it all the time.
It's nice to get your bait and tell everyone you're going fishing, when in fact you're really going afk. Beats hiding in a tree anyday.
You look at the graphics, cast a few lines, save the rest of the bait, turn up the sound and craft, clear your inventory, make a cuppa and maybe chat to someone interesting.
It's a bit like real life fishing innit.

BaronB
06-18-2021, 02:21 AM
It's nice to get your bait and tell everyone you're going fishing, when in fact you're really going afk. Beats hiding in a tree anyday.

Oi ya cheeky mare you having a pop ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1<3

Susanne
06-18-2021, 02:27 AM
Oi ya cheeky mare you having a pop ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1<3
Haha. I was waiting for that. You gotta admit am right though.
Less of the mare by the way, I prefer filly. Nah, am more of a mare, you're right.🐎

Tchrwitch
06-18-2021, 04:22 AM
Common Sense Guys if u not like the Event then dont Play it [emoji18] Whats the purpose of this Thread to Shame Sts ? Poor Peoples [emoji57]

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

BaronB
06-18-2021, 08:20 AM
Haha. I was waiting for that. You gotta admit am right though.
Less of the mare by the way, I prefer filly. Nah, am more of a mare, you're right.[emoji237]

100% no denying it xD

1 <3

PatD
06-18-2021, 08:38 AM
Well I think it's a nice little filler and you don't have to play it all the time.
You look at the graphics, cast a few lines, save the rest of the bait, turn up the sound and craft, clear your inventory, make a cuppa and maybe chat to someone interesting.
It's a bit like real life fishing innit.

Yes! really well said, this is exactly the way i see this event :)

Immortal_Blood
06-19-2021, 06:07 PM

go here /\ bruhhhhhhhhh...

<3

fix bugs priority number 1, but on the contrary is of recent knowledge i wrote a post about a new layer of substance- see link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?579554-The-game-needs-another-layer-of-substance!)

this fishing event is the foundation of one such layer...

ey creepyyyyyy @devs

Susanne
06-20-2021, 05:43 AM
100% no denying it xD

1 <3

Ahem, I have no idea what that means. Where I come from, cheeky mare is a phrase not used by a gentleman to a lady.
I take it you're no gentleman or...It's a North/South Divide thing that is now prevailant in the UK. 😑

BaronB
06-20-2021, 02:22 PM
Ahem, I have no idea what that means. Where I come from, cheeky mare is a phrase not used by a gentleman to a lady.
I take it you're no gentleman or...It's a North/South Divide thing that is now prevailant in the UK. ��

I agreed with you on the comment of you being right about your OP, its also just a figure of speak most likely southern cockney (where i originated from) and also picked it up from years of watching only fools and horses XD

rest assured it wasn't said or meant in any derogatory way, was simply being a cheeky chappy way of replying back to a fellow brit ^.^

Ive managed a fair few pubs so far in my time up and down the country so with different phrases picked up here and there as far as I'm concerned there is no divide with the north/south east or west <3

My apologies tho I shall try and refrain from replying back in a too familiar manner in the future sorry >.<

1 <3

Susanne
06-20-2021, 02:47 PM
I agreed with you on the comment of you being right about your OP, its also just a figure of speak most likely southern cockney (where i originated from) and also picked it up from years of watching only fools and horses XD

rest assured it wasn't said or meant in any derogatory way, was simply being a cheeky chappy way of replying back to a fellow brit ^.^

Ive managed a fair few pubs so far in my time up and down the country so with different phrases picked up here and there as far as I'm concerned there is no divide with the north/south east or west <3

My apologies tho I shall try and refrain from replying back in a too familiar manner in the future sorry >.<

1 <3

No..it's my fault. Having a bit of a meltdown at the moment, personal irl stuff and am getting too involved here.
I'm taking a break as I said in a previous thread.
Played too much and took everything to heart and listened to the wrong people in-game who also probably take everything too seriously.
No hard feelings eh?
Enjoy the game and maybe I'll be back in a few weeks.
Ciao, kind regards,
Susie. 🙂

BaronB
06-20-2021, 04:36 PM
No..it's my fault. Having a bit of a meltdown at the moment, personal irl stuff and am getting too involved here.
I'm taking a break as I said in a previous thread.
Played too much and took everything to heart and listened to the wrong people in-game who also probably take everything too seriously.
No hard feelings eh?
Enjoy the game and maybe I'll be back in a few weeks.
Ciao, kind regards,
Susie. ��

Keep yourself well me lovely, you're all good ^.^

Ever fancy a random chinwag feel free as I do well as a pair of ears so don't ever be shy ^.^

1 <3

Stephencobear
06-20-2021, 05:32 PM
I love Brits
Hehhehh
Took me my whole life to understand and I’m still learning

Immortal_Blood
06-21-2021, 03:26 PM
I love Brits
Hehhehh
Took me my whole life to understand and I’m still learning

good on ya :P n wee aye will mek u understand soon enough <3 and bloody cor blimey m9 canae be spending too long on this lark... XD