PDA

View Full Version : Glitch or Unlisted Execution Boss?

Lady_Pebbles
05-16-2012, 04:58 PM
Is Koebe Ikeda suppose to be an Execution Boss? He shows up in The Outskirts's Cultist Crypt instead of Cantor John Edward and when I kill him no achievement... So is this a glitch? O.o

xChilla
05-16-2012, 09:25 PM
I've seen him too, I thought he was supposed to be there. Cantor John edward shows up there too? I've never really paid attention if they're in the spot bosses are supposed to be.

Lady_Pebbles
05-16-2012, 10:21 PM
Cantor John Edward is the one that popups up every time for me so I thought he was the regular main boss. Then when Koebe popped up, I thought it was one of the Execution Bosses but apparently not since he isn't on the list. My theory is that Koebe is showing up instead of the Execution Boss.

Wish a dev could let us know whats up. >__<

Lady_Pebbles
05-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Still no info on this?

Carapace
05-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Hey Guys, I took a quick peek for you and Koebe is just a variant of the potential bosses in that zone. There is a special boss that is related to the executions achievement in there however, so Happy hunting!

Skeokateva
05-17-2012, 02:42 PM
Sweet thanks for the thread and quick answer, I'm going there next :)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Lady_Pebbles
05-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Awesome thanks for the info. <3

Lady_Pebbles
05-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Btw, is it ok to tell us how often the execution bosses are supposed to drop? Well, whats the random drop rate?

Cuz two weeks for one drop is hella long. o.o

Carapace
05-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Btw, is it ok to tell us how often the execution bosses are supposed to drop? Well, whats the random drop rate?

Cuz two weeks for one drop is hella long. o.o

All I'm allowed to say is that while they are all rare, some are rarer than others. :)

xChilla
05-18-2012, 01:01 AM
Were the execution boss spawn chances lowered recently? I restarted my character and haven't seen one boss yet. I started playing when the chrome version came out and in about a month I had maybe 6-10 bosses (I don't remember for sure) but now I have none! and it's been one week since I restarted. Maybe I'm just not doing as many 3d missions as before I reset my character though...

Or did the chances get lowered so they're REALLY rare now?

BodMaster
05-18-2012, 09:37 AM
Receieved 2-3 execution achievements and that was before I had any clue what they were or how rare they were. Now I bet if I go looking for each one in particular they will become elusive.

Carapace
05-18-2012, 10:27 AM
Were the execution boss spawn chances lowered recently? I restarted my character and haven't seen one boss yet. I started playing when the chrome version came out and in about a month I had maybe 6-10 bosses (I don't remember for sure) but now I have none! and it's been one week since I restarted. Maybe I'm just not doing as many 3d missions as before I reset my character though...

These numbers have not been touched since launch! I've only seen 3 myself :vP:

Sorcererssoul
05-18-2012, 11:00 AM

Could you verify that Eli Holden really spawns? Looking for him but he seems a little shy ;-)

xChilla
05-18-2012, 11:51 AM

Thanks for letting me know! I must have gotten pretty lucky in the beginning because I got them really often. Now.. not so much lol - oh well, I'll get them all someday!!!

StompArtist
05-18-2012, 12:55 PM
Hey Guys, I took a quick peek for you and Koebe is just a variant of the potential bosses in that zone. There is a special boss that is related to the executions achievement in there however, so Happy hunting!

Read: We didn't know that this boss existed and have no clue how it got there. ;)

Lady_Pebbles
05-19-2012, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the help Carapace & lol Stomp.