PDA

View Full Version : 2021-06-18 Content Update (284008)

TzatOps
06-18-2021, 11:10 AM
+ Increased drop rate for vanity items in the Fel Taras event zone.
+ The Waitress / Bartender vanity vendor now sells the Fence's Fancy Suit set (for Gentlemen only)!

Innovation
06-18-2021, 11:34 AM
Thank you so much!! :)

Hallowickedz
06-18-2021, 12:29 PM
cinco can you please add blood lady since you added fence ??? Will be greatly appreciated !

Cinco
06-18-2021, 12:31 PM
cinco can you please add blood lady since you added fence ??? Will be greatly appreciated !

Screenshot? I am not sure what you mean by "blood lady," unless you're talking about the Waitress Set (with the bone bow, earrings, bone shoes, fishnets, etc.). Thanks in advance :-)

Hallowickedz
06-18-2021, 09:28 PM
@cinco Blood lady as in the one in guild hall. For some reason i cant upload pictures here from my gallery. Also there is a issue with the waitress legs when equipped with other tops. The shorts part is invisible

Decently
06-18-2021, 10:00 PM
Thank you so much Cinco for making it happen! I'm really happy that you making these ideas come to the game! Really Made my day!!!!!! I have more ideas I will just lay em out later today and hopefully you can also take them to consideration [emoji1374]Gracias @Cinco for making it happen

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Decently
06-18-2021, 10:02 PM
Screenshot? I am not sure what you mean by "blood lady," unless you're talking about the Waitress Set (with the bone bow, earrings, bone shoes, fishnets, etc.). Thanks in advance :-)Also I think by blood lady I think he is talking about this other outfit , because there is two different blood ladies one in club sancturary and one in Guild hallhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210619/f034dfcea6e59a80126f1d3421356abe.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210619/38e42d8a7de5dc77d112a558403b252d.jpg

Emperore
06-19-2021, 12:22 AM
+ Increased drop rate for vanity items in the Fel Taras event zone.
+ The Waitress / Bartender vanity vendor now sells the Fence's Fancy Suit set (for Gentlemen only)!
Cinco u should remove the dirty cloth from the top of club staff top because top is so beautiful but that cloth make it ugly u can put that dirty cloth in legs section (male club staff suit) and yes u should also put states in the helm of new chains cuz old chains helm have states and new have no any states and u should add new gems like daring demon ,andriod beast gem because these gems are over priced and no need of old gems like sunrise,burning etc I hope u will take action

Decently
06-19-2021, 12:43 AM
Cinco u should remove the dirty cloth from the top of club staff top because top is so beautiful but that cloth make it ugly u can put that dirty cloth in legs section (male club staff suit) and yes u should also put states in the helm of new chains cuz old chains helm have states and new have no any states and u should add new gems like daring demon ,andriod beast gem because these gems are over priced and no need of old gems like sunrise,burning etc I hope u will take actionI actually have thought of this too, that maybe You could Switch the apron connected to the top and put it with the legs If that is possible but if it isn't it is still okay but hopefully it is possible [emoji1374] Gracias @Cinco Let us know your thoughts on this.

Decently
06-19-2021, 04:58 AM
I was also just wondering By any chance the Fence Set could it Grant A title called "Smooth Criminal" or "The Smooth Criminal" it would be really dope since it gives off a very nice Michael Jackson Vibe

But again the outfit is just amazing I'm speechless!
But hopefully it could come with the title "Smooth Criminal! It would be so cool!
Gracias @Cinco

And for the title Color a lot have suggested it to be white glowy color similar color effect as the concubine title, but of course the color choices will be your decision on how you see it fitt. Again thank you this might be the coolest title in game by far If it were to be brought in game

"IT'S SO SMOOTH, ITS CRIMINAL! "
[emoji2740][emoji1739]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210620/650aee3ebccf6b23cfe819da01ede338.jpg

Emperore
06-19-2021, 07:28 AM
Bess bro I agree if smooth criminal title we get by equipping fence set I would be so. Cool

gjaden
06-19-2021, 08:01 PM
Yes pleae add a title for wearing a full set!

Guapanese
06-20-2021, 01:49 AM
I was also just wondering By any chance the Fence Set could it Grant A title called "Smooth Criminal" or "The Smooth Criminal" it would be really dope since it gives off a very nice Michael Jackson Vibe

But again the outfit is just amazing I'm speechless!
But hopefully it could come with the title "Smooth Criminal! It would be so cool!
Gracias @Cinco

I definitely think this is a great idea, we need more titles!!!