PDA

View Full Version : 🌈 Who WOULDN’T feel amazing strutting down the street in @rainbow styled look?! 🔥

Habibibi
06-19-2021, 12:18 PM
In celebration of Juneteenth ...It's time to EXPLORE in #DARK LEGENDS!! Thank you @Cinco so much for your hard work along with your crew for upcoming new events. I am just surprised at how fast the studio can take a great suggestion and turn it into a reality.

#longliveDL

It’s officially June, which means it’s time to break out every piece of pride inspired clothing ever. While I encourage all to show their LGBTQ+ pride every day of the year, the month of June is especially perfect for wearing the rainbow.

I Happy Pride Y’all! During Pride, only one rainbow matters which is why EOE15 is giving up theirs to support and celebrate the LGBTQ+ community. Our LGBTQ+ community is a huge part of who we are. We’re proud to support the LGBTQ+ community, and to be working to make baseball a safe and welcoming environment for everyone in the game.

We are proud of YOU!!

Dynamic lighting really makes a world of a difference. Create an entire look made from a rainbow wings or let your rainbow accessories do the talking. However you decide to wear the rainbow this year, you’re sure to rock it.

Happy pride DARK LEGENDS! THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO "MAKE PARADE EVENT HAPPEN !"
We are very grateful for your participation, support, hard work, and dedication.. I especially want to share my deepest appreciation for such an absolutely OUTSTANDING experience.

A million thanks to each of you and to MY TEAM ASUNDERZ & FRABABEN & LIQUOR & PANDA, DEVIL and all my Officers for doing such a tremendous job and putting on an amazing TEAM WORK!!!

This weekend has been made of precious memories and fun:applause:

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. XO, Bella

Supatra
10-08-2021, 01:36 PM
Cool

Enviado de meu Redmi 8 usando o Tapatalk

Please
11-11-2021, 04:32 PM
You are gay?

Habibibi
11-21-2021, 12:36 PM
You are gay?

Im proud to stand alongside Love Has No Labels and be a sponsor and host of this empowering EVENT.