PDA

View Full Version : New weapons idea's!!!

Theminecraft
05-16-2012, 07:59 PM
These are not my creations but they are weapons that i think should be apart of the game so guys let me know what you think.

The engineer's gun- This gun would be useful because maybe like every time you get a critical shot or heavy damage it could maybe give you some health or stim packs :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:
The commando's gun- This epic gun can do some heavy damage unleashing powerful shots of shocking plasma which could also have the ability to sometimes hit 4x damage in enemy's also giving stim packs:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

The operative's gun- Sorry they dont look as epic as the others but these bad boys can shoot as fast as the light of speed also giving off the effect of more speed for your character and also stim packs:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

Legendary weapon- ideas not available yet but again please let me know what you think it should be able to do:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

Hope you guys enjoyedthe idea's just brain storming:semi-twins::semi-twins::semi-twins::semi-twins::semi-twins:

Mothwing
05-16-2012, 08:34 PM
The last one your drawing? If so its amazing. Not sure about the others due to copyright problems.

Phantasm0162
05-16-2012, 08:36 PM
I want these implemented ig thats awesome weapons

Theminecraft
05-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Special thx to my friends from deviantART and also pls let me know what u guys think.

Mitchturbo
05-20-2012, 10:35 AM
I really like the ideas!