PDA

View Full Version : Elixir need to be more obtainable

Encryptions
06-19-2021, 05:38 PM
I have opened over 100 coe fish and have gotten 0 elixir recipes. Many people are quitting on fishing since its either boring to them from not looting good stuff or it is nonprofitable as in they buy bait but loot less than what they paid for on bait which means coe goes higher in value. No one is looting plat from those purses meaning no one is able to open locks for the elixirs.
Just an idea to make the recipes lootable and more affordable. The damage elixirs are basically useless not to sound rude but it counts down in towns. The only use for those 5min 10min damage elixirs would of been for looks in towns maybe or fest outpost. Not trying to sound rude but trying to sound realistic here.
Things to change.
Make elixirs lootable when fishing.
Make recipe more obtainable in coe and in locks.
Make the damage ones not count down in towns.
Over hundreds of people want these elixirs but less than 20 are available overall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
06-19-2021, 05:41 PM
i have somethin to add for sure, give me a minute...

...COUNTS DOWN IN TOWNS???? that murdered me!

no effect in festerfang outpost is optional!

SARVAS wont be pleased... hope i remember your name correct sarvas.

Saint Jaffo
06-19-2021, 05:41 PM
I have opened between 150-200 Coe and looted 2 recipes (mythic ones). I agree that they should make the recipes (not elixirs) obtainable by fishing, increase the drop rate from lockeds and remove the countdown in town.

Immortal_Blood
06-19-2021, 05:45 PM
I have opened between 150-200 Coe and looted 2 recipes (mythic ones). I agree that they should make the recipes (not elixirs) obtainable by fishing, increase the drop rate from lockeds and remove the countdown in town.

300 between ya's; no arcane recipes.... + earlier i seen just 30 in the auction. DISGUSTING

Saint Jaffo
06-19-2021, 05:48 PM
300 between ya's; no arcane recipes.... + earlier i seen just 30 in the auction. DISGUSTING

I’m addicted to opening this fish lol, but recipe is hard to loot, I only got the mythic ones (which is something) but I was aiming for the arcane ones. 99% of the fish only have gold..

Immortal_Blood
06-19-2021, 05:51 PM
I’m addicted to opening this fish lol, but recipe is hard to loot, I only got the mythic ones (which is something) but I was aiming for the arcane ones. 99% of the fish only have gold..

gambling as the only option... bad bad bad...

Saint Jaffo
06-19-2021, 06:20 PM
gambling as the only option... bad bad bad...

Just opened 25 more Coe and nothing good.. hope STS hears our pleadings

Immortal_Blood
06-19-2021, 06:23 PM
Just opened 25 more Coe and nothing good.. hope STS hears our pleadings

me toooooooooooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ferengi beggin u

Stephencobear
06-19-2021, 08:56 PM
Bad drop rates plus timer bug = #*@!+$ %”€§-;(!!!

ChaoticG
06-19-2021, 11:47 PM
Minigames and everything is fun, but i couldnt see myself doing it for over 1 week. This event is too long and the drop rates are bad sooo a little disappointing

Kakashis
06-20-2021, 12:43 PM
Cor have recipies?

Saint Jaffo
06-20-2021, 12:52 PM
Cor have recipies?

Yes, Coe drops recipes.