PDA

View Full Version : Random camera angle

Luckycharmx
06-19-2021, 07:51 PM
Is it possible that you guys can add an option to where we can choose what camera angle we like.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtremez
06-20-2021, 04:12 AM
Could have been viable except for the fact that macro users would jump for joy if they decide to give the option to have one type of angle consistently again. So, unless there is a way to prohibit and discourage using macros if this option is offered, then I guess this won't happen...

mklucasjt
06-22-2021, 10:20 PM
Is it possible that you guys can add an option to where we can choose what camera angle we like.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

trueido
06-26-2021, 10:32 AM
I gotta say, everytime I run EVG, we spend around 2-4 minutes trying to get an angle that will not get us a headache.
I do appreciate the intention of this random angle system, to avoid players who use macros and etc, but however I think
if you will allow the player move the camera maby just in evg it will better. or maby just remove the random camera in EVG only? I don't think its possible to macro there at the moment..
anyway, I hope you devs could address this! :)

mklucasjt
06-26-2021, 10:56 AM
I gotta say, everytime I run EVG, we spend around 2-4 minutes trying to get an angle that will not get us a headache.
I do appreciate the intention of this random angle system, to avoid players who use macros and etc, but however I think
if you will allow the player move the camera maby just in evg it will better. or maby just remove the random camera in EVG only? I don't think its possible to macro there at the moment..
anyway, I hope you devs could address this! :)+1

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

Perogol
06-26-2021, 11:27 AM
anyway, I hope you devs could address this! :)

agree,i dont think shifting camera angle in evg do much in preventing macro user either bc you can simply create different macro for different map angle,once you in the map select the macro for the map angle hit the start button and bang done,unlike other map like dm where you have to remap many time so you will have to restart the macro to match the camera angle if the angle change,in evg u re there a long time before remap and camera angle change.

Xtremez
06-28-2021, 05:37 AM
agree,i dont think shifting camera angle in evg do much in preventing macro user either bc you can simply create different macro for different map angle,once you in the map select the macro for the map angle hit the start button and bang done,unlike other map like dm where you have to remap many time so you will have to restart the macro to match the camera angle if the angle change,in evg u re there a long time before remap and camera angle change.

Still takes time to map out every single angle possible since even slight angle changes heavily affect the way you play and besides who would macro evg lol unless they want to die or not hit dred when he moves lol

Perogol
06-28-2021, 01:54 PM
Still takes time to map out every single angle possible since even slight angle changes heavily affect the way you play and besides who would macro evg lol unless they want to die or not hit dred when he moves lol

yeah it does take time,im just trying to point out my point,also the idea of someone macroing in evg its just idk stupid,its ridiculously hard.