PDA

View Full Version : Forums? psh..

Jugernugetx
05-16-2012, 08:50 PM
Warning:IF U DONT LIKE ME, DO NOT READ AHEAD
Yea. Im not really needed here so imma just take my business elsewhere. I feel that no one needs me around so im not posting any more of my "unhelpful" threads. Sorry if i was being a nuisance or if i spelled that wrong. I am still going to view threads and post. I will begin making threads when either the new game comes or humania. I have had enough of this 'ao' failing that that would be a reason i might actually quit.
Ehem. I dont wanna hear the "your not even old enough" stuff. You know who you are, i already ignored you. You can help at any age in my eyes. I try to help but im just being an obnoxious bother so i will just stop trying. Btw everything i say is always quoted. Always, yes always. Im serious guys, ALWAYS. And made into.... reversed pretty much. Im not raging for i am calm and trying to be understandable.
If you think im just annoying, really dont post.
PS: please dont delete this last thread of mine. that wont make matters any better. Please dont lock its just a goodbye. If u lock, i might never come back sts. In game DL, i will help, aoc or not.

Ivan Johnson
05-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Think I know who you're talking about. He wasn't saying you were too young to help, pretty sure he meant you were under the TOS age for DL. It's great to help out but being under age and playing is still breaking the TOS. You can still help in PL and SL though ^_^

undertheradar
05-16-2012, 09:02 PM
If you think im just annoying, really dont post.

*reverse*

Dude, did you just call me annoying??

Jugernugetx
05-16-2012, 09:08 PM
@ivan he has an attitude far beyond my thoughts
@under ??????

Swampy
05-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Age and titles "alliance of________" don't limit you from helping others.

Lowlyspy
05-16-2012, 09:15 PM
Lol I have never had even the slightest attitude with you, Ivan is exactly right, I simply stated facts. Terribly sorry if you take things the wrong way but that's your problem, not mine.

Jugernugetx
05-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Low im not playing around, i seriously see u as a bully. Please stop posting man. "if u dont like me, do not read ahead" stop it.

Jugernugetx
05-16-2012, 09:19 PM
From here on further, if u think im annoying, really, dont post!!!!

Buffedbear Pl
05-16-2012, 09:35 PM
I personally have never talked to you in-game or on forums. I have seen you on the forums though. So please take this as a complete neutral viewpoint.

I recommend to just play and have fun. If you bring something to the forums, you'll have supporters and haters. If you know that your post is going to get negatively viewed upon then just either ask around people's opinions in-game or just play the game and forget about it, no need to start something. I don't think anything you're doing is that bad, but if you know that other forumers know you are under the age limit to play DL, then why bring up that you're playing the game at all. Just play the game and have a good time. I can't stress that enough. No need for apologies either, just give a simple sorry if you need to and move on, and just play and have fun :)

Catch ya in-game

~Powrstriker/Buffedbear

Flowman
05-16-2012, 09:39 PM
There's a forum for goodbyes and leaving posts.
This belongs there...so don't be surprised if this gets moved/erased.

PL_Keaton96
05-16-2012, 09:41 PM
Hmmmmm, you know, i couldn't stand you when we were chatting on the Chatbox, so I'm a little glad you will not be threading anymore, and yes, The TOS does state that you must be 17 or older to play DL. Bad boy. :/

Jugernugetx
05-16-2012, 09:41 PM
@buff thx for being nice:)
@flow cool it ill just ask for it to be moved there lol..

Mothwing
05-16-2012, 09:44 PM
There's a forum for goodbyes and leaving posts.
This belongs there...so don't be surprised if this gets moved/erased.

I don't think he's actually "quitting". It's more of an attempt to get rid of some of the "bullies" he has come across. As posted above, there's always going to be lovers and haters. Ignore the haters, and focus on the lovers. You'll be fine. Try to remember its a video game, meant for fun. I can understand how you feel, and that there are some cruel/frustrating people out there, but you have to look past them and be the more mature person. Find your really close friends and hang out with them alone. Reread all your posts to make sure nothing comes across as trollish or flaming. There are some sensitive people out there bro, our job is to keep our posts from reaching them. All in all, have fun :) its a great game, enjoy it.

Jugernugetx
05-16-2012, 09:45 PM
@keaton i dont say anything in chat but "hi all :banana:" then check threads then log out...... and
That was the meanest thing anyone has ever said in forums ever. As of now im not posting here:( never talk to me again. :( so many haters to be hating. -_+ i might as well have never found this forums:mad:

Mothwing
05-16-2012, 09:47 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/052009/1242032359_haters-gonna-hate.gif

http://alifefulloflaughter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/dont-worry-be-happy.jpg

Livemau
05-16-2012, 09:50 PM
I love you juger and I feel u bro
I wanted to help manage tournaments for PL but looks like they threw me under the bus and banned me a while instead

rinzler
05-16-2012, 10:09 PM
Hi, I am closing this thread because posters are not being productive and flaming. Also, if this is a goodbye post, it belongs in another section of the forums.