PDA

View Full Version : Click here For Help

Zmist
05-16-2012, 11:44 PM
Hello and Thank you for Reading i am gonna Tell you as much as i know about Classes For Pocket Legends and The perks and The Negatives to all the Toons

Ok so First i want to talk about the Bird-Archer

The archer is A Medium/Long Range Toon You Do alot of Damage with the Bird but you die Very fast.
Be Sure to always be in a group as a bird unless you are Confident in Yourself and you don,t mind Dieing

And here are Some tips on the Birds Weapons The Crossbow is a A really good Weapon it has the Farthest range in the game
The Shortbow and the longbow im not sure about the differnces but they don,t shoot as far as the crossbow.
Another interesting Weapon for an archer is the Talon and wing, This is the Same as a wand and Shield it is almost always better
as long as its the same rarity. The same with short bow and longbow it has medium range.

Here is a link For another archer guide With skills and Attributes
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16244-Comprehensive-Archer-Skills-and-Equipment-Guide

Ok now i want to Talk about the Bear/warrior

Most people Consider the Bear as a tank/rusher The bear is meant to have a lot of Hp and a lot of Defense. The bear is Suppose to Take all the Damage
From its teammates making sure none of them are being attacked.

Alright now the Weapons with Bears if your looking for Slow But powerful Use the Long sword/hammer
Some faster Weapons are Spear/sword/mace the spear and sword are the fastest but they don,t so as much damage
mace is just a little bit slower and it is in the one handed Section It dose medium Damage so i recommend the mace

Here is the link for the Bear
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?57405-Dhaamo-How-to-deal-staggering-amounts-of-damage-with-bears-guide&highlight=Bear+Guide

Last but Not least is the Elf/Mage

Alright so the Elf Gets a lot of Buffs as it goes on. The Elf is a helpful class its made for revive dead teammates and healing them while there alive
Always make sure to buff and heal your teammates it makes an enormous Difference on how much Damage they do, and how fast you can run threw
the dungeon.

Now i am going to talk about the Staffs and the wands there is no Range difference that i am aware of
But when using a wand and shield the same Type of Rarity the wand is always better but if your buying it, it will cost a lot more
The staff is cheap and sometimes has more dps then the Wand and shield

Here is a link for the elf
http://www.pocket-legends.com/character-classes/enchantress-details/

Here Is a pretty cool thing about the game They allow you to do combos.
a Combo is a Series of Skills in the right order, When using a combo It allows you to Deal more Damage to the Enemy.

Some basic Combos are

(Elf)
Frost Bite-Firestorm
Drain Life-Frost Bite-Firestorm
(Bear)
Beckon-Stomp
(Bird)
Shattering Scream-Blast Shot

NECROREAPER
05-17-2012, 03:00 AM
You win for longest run on sentences; six to be exact.

Zmist
05-17-2012, 10:43 AM
You win for longest run on sentences; six to be exact.

Haha

Sryyoulose
05-17-2012, 11:48 AM
I BELEIVE we already have several of these...

Zmist
05-17-2012, 12:59 PM
I BELEIVE we already have several of these...

Yeah I put links to some other ones i was just giving my point of view for it and kinda helping a bit.

FluffNStuff
05-17-2012, 01:22 PM
I am moving this Saturday, and I need someone to help. I clicked here, and that means you are now obligated to help me move. Don't want to help me move? Then you should have been more clear in your thread title. See you Saturday, bring gloves.

wvhills
05-17-2012, 01:28 PM
i need help cleaning out my sewage tank. See u sat after u help fluff. don't bring gloves, you'll need bare hands to get all the sewage out of the corners.

Zmist
05-17-2012, 01:49 PM
I see if i were to help you guys i would probably mess it up even more Haha

FluffNStuff
05-17-2012, 01:54 PM
I see if i were to help you guys i would probably mess it up even more Haha

I'll take that risk. Don't be late.

StompArtist
05-17-2012, 01:57 PM
I am planning to replace the stock tires on my 2012 Wrangler sport to 31" BFGoodrich KM2s. Should I re-calibrate my speedo?

Snakespeare
05-17-2012, 02:04 PM
Yeah I put links to some other ones i was just giving my point of view for it and kinda helping a bit.

Thanks for helping out. It's an interesting summary, but it doesn't talk about any but the pure builds. Maybe expand a little?

For instance,

"You can avoid dying on a bird if you learn to kite." Then tell them how. Also a bit about talons and wings would rock.

"Hammers stun, spears break armor", etc. and tell them about the weapon procs.

"Buffs are stat enhancements applied to others." New players might be unfamiliar with that term. Also, elves are master of the AoE skills. They could probably use an explanation of AoE skills and how to use them most effectively, such as waiting until after a bear does a beckon or taunt.

Finally, a bit about combos and team play is also important for a new player.

Again, thanks! It's a good start and it comes from the right place. :)

Hankomachos
05-17-2012, 02:42 PM
I am trying to increase my lacking rep, and was wondering if you could offer me some hints/tips as to how I can raise my rep. Or if you could just up-rep me yourself, that would work too.

Zmist
05-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Thanks for helping out. It's an interesting summary, but it doesn't talk about any but the pure builds. Maybe expand a little?

For instance,

"You can avoid dying on a bird if you learn to kite." Then tell them how. Also a bit about talons and wings would rock.

"Hammers stun, spears break armor", etc. and tell them about the weapon procs.

"Buffs are stat enhancements applied to others." New players might be unfamiliar with that term. Also, elves are master of the AoE skills. They could probably use an explanation of AoE skills and how to use them most effectively, such as waiting until after a bear does a beckon or taunt.

Finally, a bit about combos and team play is also important for a new player.

Again, thanks! It's a good start and it comes from the right place. :)

Ty for the advice right after i posted it i realized i forgot to mention talons and i will Say a bit about some combos and i am not completely
Sure what AoE skills are

Sryyoulose
05-17-2012, 04:40 PM
I am trying to increase my lacking rep, and was wondering if you could offer me some hints/tips as to how I can raise my rep. Or if you could just up-rep me yourself, that would work too.

Hank don't flatter yourself you have no need for rep already.

Hankomachos
05-17-2012, 04:43 PM
Hank don't flatter yourself you have no need for rep already.

I will stop flattering myself for a thumbs up.

FluffNStuff
05-17-2012, 04:46 PM
I will stop flattering myself for a thumbs up.

I'll give you a wavy hand.

PL_Keaton96
05-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Oh yeah, i'm also needing help to clean out my garage. See you saturday, you will not, i repeat WILL NOT be getting payed for this. Shouldnt have used this title. :D

nube1968
05-24-2012, 10:59 PM
guys how to get the free platinum? cant get although i liked this game.

nube1968
05-25-2012, 01:06 AM
is the spacetime studio account different from pocket legends account?

NECROREAPER
05-26-2012, 03:42 AM
is the spacetime studio account different from pocket legends account?

They can be, but no, they don't have to be the same email account.