05-17-2012, 07:32 AM
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t396/tkdgh6506/a445cb1b.jpg

The future SL if no update..

dugantale
05-17-2012, 07:50 AM
Woow..

PianoWizzy
05-17-2012, 07:56 AM
...That's pretty forking scary actually.

I worry that it could get pretty close to that actually. Current ETA of level cap is a month at minimum...

Please STS.... any update other than platinum...

Esoul
05-17-2012, 08:12 AM
I'm on way lv41 -,,,,-

PianoWizzy
05-17-2012, 08:13 AM
I'm on way lv41 -,,,,-

Don't worry about it bro. You have plenty of time.

Popular
05-17-2012, 08:52 AM
6 months no update :P
Since the holiday event!

PianoWizzy
05-17-2012, 09:15 AM
Since the holiday event!

I think someone on the forums said, "I haven't seen an update since Moses parted the Red Sea"

Cahaun
05-17-2012, 09:50 AM
Since the holiday event!

I think someone on the forums said, "I haven't seen an update since Moses parted the Red Sea"
Yea :/

Seiyen
05-17-2012, 10:04 AM
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t396/tkdgh6506/a445cb1b.jpg

The future SL if no update..

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek:
Oh noes my all hard work for nothin XD
Truth=> that will neva happen,i wont let it happen :-]

Sent from my hand using tapatalk 2

Popular
05-17-2012, 10:45 AM
Lol you cant do anything unless you're a dev or mod

Mitchturbo
05-17-2012, 10:46 AM
WOW honestly, I would of thought Sts would of been watching this... I'm hoping they are planning something huge.

Otherwise it looks like there ain't any staff at spacetime studios working on the Star Legends game XD

Quote from earlier this year "now that Dark Legends has been released, each game will have their own team working on them"

Well what I can see from the forums... Umm not a lot actually, a lot of news, screenshots hype of PL humania update... But nothing on the star Legends side...

Looks like that quote above isn't happening imo.

Looks like all the staff are either fixing bugs on DL, working hard on PL or not even bothered about SL anymore at all lol.

It's an outrageous outrage!! Hahahaha

Popular
05-17-2012, 10:54 AM
Thats why that oicture is the future Sl
And also, devs aint even visitinf the star legends forums
Nver seen a dev in star legends forums since holiday event

saool
05-17-2012, 11:17 AM
Ouch...

Seiyen
05-17-2012, 11:47 AM
Lol you cant do anything unless you're a dev or mod

I can do that by being ol whole day lol atleast there will be 1 ol player :D

Zaonabiuibil
05-17-2012, 04:35 PM
STS don't let SL die. In many of our opinions it is the best game so far, please don't neglect it further.

Justg
05-17-2012, 05:04 PM
We hear ya. There is a dev working on SL right now, we're trying to see how quickly we can get an update to you.

Cahaun
05-17-2012, 05:07 PM
We hear ya. There is a dev working on SL right now, we're trying to see how quickly we can get an update to you.
Thanks, Justg!

Justg
05-17-2012, 05:18 PM
There is a dev working on SL right now...

A little more clarity here before I get hit with cries of "Only one dev!"

We have assigned a developer to be a product owner on each of our Live games (PL, SL, and DL). This dev draws upon the other departments for resources as necessary. This ensures that there is at least one person at the top of each game watching out for it, but it does not mean that there is only one person working on each game. Right now on SL, there are some classic Sci Fi vanities coming for Memorial Day, and some very special things planned to coincide with the movie Prometheus.

octavos
05-17-2012, 05:19 PM

We have assigned a developer to be a product owner on each of our Live games (PL, SL, and DL). This dev draws upon the other departments for resources as necessary. This ensures that there is at least one person at the top of each game watching out for it, but it does not mean that there is only one person working on each game. Right now on SL, there are some classic Sci Fi vanities coming for Memorial Day, and some very special things planned to coincide with the movie Prometheus.

Nice got news...thz G

morfic
05-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Awesome G, thanks!

Late
05-17-2012, 05:53 PM
0 games 0 players

Delphina
05-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Awesome! I'm so excited!

Commanderkeen
05-17-2012, 06:14 PM

Yay classic scf fi vanities been wait forever for these thanks STS.

Mothwing
05-17-2012, 06:16 PM
WOW honestly, I would of thought Sts would of been watching this... I'm hoping they are planning something huge.

Otherwise it looks like there ain't any staff at spacetime studios working on the Star Legends game XD

Quote from earlier this year "now that Dark Legends has been released, each game will have their own team working on them"

Well what I can see from the forums... Umm not a lot actually, a lot of news, screenshots hype of PL humania update... But nothing on the star Legends side...

Looks like that quote above isn't happening imo.

Looks like all the staff are either fixing bugs on DL, working hard on PL or not even bothered about SL anymore at all lol.

It's an outrageous outrage!! Hahahaha

Pretty much nailed it. If there were an individual team for each game, the updates would've been out already. SL is getting neglected, and i see PL doing the same in the future. Very very sad.

EDIT: Didn't see Sam's post sorry, but it still doesn't change things. There's always this "amazing release" to get people hooked again, but it ends up falling into the same rut.

Popular
05-17-2012, 06:24 PM
thanks justG but.. only vanities? D: i think we had enough vanities already D:

PianoWizzy
05-17-2012, 06:39 PM

[omgclassicscifiIwillDIEifyouincludeStarTrek]

*coughs*

Plat or dropped vanities? So I know what I should be saving up on. XD

Cahaun
05-17-2012, 07:41 PM
They better be drops and Star Wars clone trooper helms. I gotta get a clone helm...

Deathpunch
05-17-2012, 08:07 PM
They better be drops and Star Wars clone trooper helms. I gotta get a clone helm...

Yeah... Hold your breath on that one.

My guess is it will be like the Avengers stuff, plat packs with a chance to get different stuff.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered HTC Evo 3D

Cahaun
05-17-2012, 08:11 PM

Yeah... Hold your breath on that one.

My guess is it will be like the Avengers stuff, plat packs with a chance to get different stuff.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered HTC Evo 3D
Yea most likely that. Well we can always hope I guess :)
Maybe if they did another thing like the jetpacks...
Better yet, a picture of Vularia 2 in the making.

PianoWizzy
05-17-2012, 08:14 PM

startrekstartrekstartrekstartrekstartrek @.@

Glad
05-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Relax, the PL update came before the SL update so SL needs to wait more.

Popular
05-17-2012, 08:27 PM
glad. we have waited 6 months.
dont you think thats enough?

and if you're a PL player, dont you think you have waited enough?

Asana
05-17-2012, 09:05 PM
I don need Twitter Contest...
I don need vanities...
I need next contents and friends for enjoying it together...

Staryknight
05-17-2012, 09:24 PM
I am glad to hear that you guys are working on something for us, but just plat vanities are not going to cut it. That's what the last two updates have been. I can't even think of the last time I logged in for more than 30 minutes or so. I'm not motivated to buy vanities when I don't have anything to do while wearing them. I don't mind spending plat at all but lets see some content as well. Ideally there could be a mix of vanities to purchase and vanities to farm :)

Masterag
05-17-2012, 10:39 PM
lol you need to be patient let sts do there job althought been a long time
since update

Masterag
05-17-2012, 10:40 PM
lol piano

Seiyen
05-17-2012, 11:10 PM

Yay!

flashbackflip
05-18-2012, 05:47 AM
Hi JustG and all STS crew!

I think it would be interesting for many to know who is the 'owner of SL' now?

What is his name? His favorite scifi book and movie.. His hobby maybe.. We want to know him and trust him!!

Lol actually I'm talking of the new feature of STS Forums - owners' blogs!

If this guy who is developing SL now will take some time and post his thoughts now and then - describing his ways of thinking on SL future, then:

1) we, players, will be more patient knowing we all are getting somewhere

2) you, STS (and particulary this 'owner' dude), will get from us heaps of ideas for hundreds of years to implement lol

3) the best part we could discuss and sort out yours and ours ideas and develop this game together with the 'SL owner'

P.S.

Please, don't make new vanities platinum (at least not all). As was said above - there's no motivation in just wearing them doing nothing

Better raise the drop rate of new vans and spread them through various level zones - this will motivate us to rerun old maps and farm for them with friends (also this will give chances for new players to get their first vanity drops, motivating them as well)

If we wanted just 'a game to play' we'd be playing Angry Birds LOL

We r here for social gaming

Peace

Buster
05-18-2012, 06:34 AM
Awesome! I'm so excited!
Wait... del didnt know? Man u got to fill her in too!

MYNISTA
05-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Pls make these items dropped items. We need some incentive to "run" again. There was never even a point in fighting Thyra...let the chick drop sumthin' worth our time. Thx for the update though!

Ark
05-18-2012, 04:32 PM
SL really needs an update. I'm bored out of my mind just standing around in Blackstar all the time.

Justg
05-18-2012, 04:43 PM
OK, we've heard you.