PDA

View Full Version : Multi liquidation

Rare
05-17-2012, 10:57 AM
This can actually be applied to all three STS games. I wish there was an option to liquidate multiple items simultaneously. A couple ways to do it:

1. Select multiple items and liquidate all at once. Maybe using a check box or something.
2. Liquidate all items of a certain rarity.

The sell/confirm is a bit much when you have say 200 inventory slots.

ExperimentNebulaCore
05-17-2012, 10:58 AM
Brought up before but yes, totaly agree.

Rare
05-17-2012, 11:01 AM
I figured, but I couldn't find it.

Esoul
05-17-2012, 11:26 AM
agree! :)

Skeletonlord
05-17-2012, 11:39 AM
Items could be classified into the different rarities, like in the CS, for organisation, not just all of them in one huge list. That could be achieveable.

Another way would be to keep your fingers down on the sell and yes positions and simultaneously click continuously. That is a fast way to sell items. Perhaps a liquidizer machine where players can add their items they want to sell and others can take their items like a trading mechanic?

Roc
05-17-2012, 02:18 PM
I don't care how many times it's brought up, until mass liquidation gets implemented, I will continue to support it! I believe a past suggestion was having an locking feature, where you could select some items to be exempt from a liquidate all button.

Dragonrider023
05-17-2012, 02:34 PM
This can actually be applied to all three STS games. I wish there was an option to liquidate multiple items simultaneously. A couple ways to do it:

1. Select multiple items and liquidate all at once. Maybe using a check box or something.
2. Liquidate all items of a certain rarity.

The sell/confirm is a bit much when you have say 200 inventory slots.

agreed:crushed:

ArtStar
05-17-2012, 08:21 PM
Lolol but it is so fun doing liquidations!

I agree though. It would obviously make things easier.