Sryyoulose
05-17-2012, 11:05 AM
Lol more specific?

Popular
05-17-2012, 11:07 AM
Please come visit sl forums and sl

Skeletonlord
05-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Huh? Star Legends and Star Legends? Please be more specific as we do not know what you mean. I'm sure the developers are looking at all of the sections of the forums. There are different devs that work in the different sections, like some in the PL side, some on the SL side, and some for DL.

Matutd
05-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Skel who do you mean by "we"? I understand what he's saying. He wants to see mods/devs on the sl section of the forums and in game.

Sryyoulose
05-17-2012, 11:39 AM
We as in everyone who read this post!

Skeletonlord
05-17-2012, 11:41 AM
Skel who do you mean by "we"? I understand what he's saying. He wants to see mods/devs on the sl section of the forums and in game.

I kinda see what you mean. It seems that SL has been neglected and forgotten, but devs/mods are still in game and on the SL forums.

This is mainly due to Dark Legends recently (last month) and the developers are working on that, new campaigns, new content, new gear, new level cap etc.

Matutd
05-17-2012, 11:41 AM
We as in everyone who read this post!
I read this post.. I understood what he meant

Staryknight
05-17-2012, 11:43 AM
I'm pretty sure popular is saying that it would be nice to know that the devs still care about SL. We've had no updates, teasers, or news for months now and no explanation for why that is. Each game is suppose to have its own dedicated team so SL team, where you at, what are you working on? I know we won't get a firm date on the next expansion but an acknowledgement that someone is working on anything at all would be nice.

Kanozaki
05-17-2012, 11:58 AM
hmmm but we do have to keep in mind that STS isn't a big company , im sure they are working on coming up with satisfactory update for us ( i hope ).

trixie
05-17-2012, 12:08 PM
hmmm but we do have to keep in mind that STS isn't a big company , im sure they are working on coming up with satisfactory update for us ( i hope ).

I hope so too. I don't wanna see this game get lost as more and more long term players get bored and leave.

I am hoping to at least see another mini map to farm like they did at Christmas time. That would bring some action back into the game. Any content would be great :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

ExperimentNebulaCore
05-17-2012, 12:19 PM
Sts is small in numbers :p still hiring people so i guess pl or dl teams must be pulling sl teams to help them :p iono just my two cent (if thats what two cent is)

Snakespeare
05-17-2012, 12:45 PM
I'd like to join in the request for some Scorn II teasers. I know it's not coming until after they release Humania in PL, but I'd love a glimpse of the future. :)

Cahaun
05-19-2012, 06:31 AM
I'd like to join in the request for some Scorn II teasers. I know it's not coming until after they release Humania in PL, but I'd love a glimpse of the future. :)
Maybe if we just have a picture of something in the making? :)

flashbackflip
05-19-2012, 06:51 AM
Maybe if we just have a picture of something in the making? :)

That's exactly I'm talkin about when asking STS to bring up the 'owner blog'

This 'owner' dude could talk with us at least sometimes .. like share sketches and visions.. teasers and stuff like that..

We are not gonna be critical lol we are ready to be supportive!

Understanding the situation of STS rapid expanding and lots of stuff to do by owner other than talking to us solution still can be found: these posts may be done by moderator such as Sam or Airrie. But the involvement level should be raised

Cahaun
05-19-2012, 07:38 AM
Sounds good Flash