View Full Version : Nerfing glint aegis

swoutttt
06-22-2021, 03:57 AM
Yes another topic regarding the glint aegis. It's a lvl 46 mythic weapon wich is op in endgame. Now that temple event is around the corner, and mephisto is looked into, I like to ask to take another look at glint aegis. Similair low level items have been nerfed since they made to much impact ingame. Therefor I'm wondering why there weren't any changes to glint aegis.
I made this topic to return balance to the game. This lvl 46 items shouldn't be this important in endgame. It costs 40m+ nowadays, wich is more then any 76 arcane weapon.

Hope devs will look into this and not making exceptions for this low lvl op warrior item.

Encryptions
06-22-2021, 04:05 AM
Im leave this here. Devs made their decision which is no. You keep posting, why not nerf rogue?
Haha mate, you should know ebon aegis is dominant vs glint in temple.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?526339
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?425473
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?483879

(https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?483879)

Luckycharmx
06-22-2021, 04:11 AM
Can a glint aegis kill u in pvp? Or are you complaining about the pve part. [emoji23][emoji23] nerfing items so you can manipulate the price down. What difference would it make? Glint aegis is useless without the proc of skull axe and aeg. Jeeez is this nerfing season? And its the same exact dude wanting to nerf the glint aegis[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and what difference would it make if they nerf glint? [emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
06-22-2021, 04:16 AM
When people say rogue sucks in pve, I say otherwise. Just have to know how to use each class and make it do what you want it to do.
(My awakes are like 10% dex overall with diamond jewels and armor awakes). Not even op stats on my rogue when I made this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkG7AFLpBqk

Luckycharmx
06-22-2021, 04:19 AM
Im leave this here. Devs made their decision which is no. You keep posting, why not nerf rogue?
Haha mate, you should know ebon aegis is dominant vs glint in temple.

(https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?483879)

I wish u didn't tell him about the eb aegis or else he’s gonna start making a new thread about nerfing it too[emoji23]

Mythocrisis
06-22-2021, 04:36 AM
Yes another topic regarding the glint aegis. It's a lvl 46 mythic weapon wich is op in endgame. Now that temple event is around the corner, and mephisto is looked into, I like to ask to take another look at glint aegis. Similair low level items have been nerfed since they made to much impact ingame. Therefor I'm wondering why there weren't any changes to glint aegis.
I made this topic to return balance to the game. This lvl 46 items shouldn't be this important in endgame. It costs 40m+ nowadays, wich is more then any 76 arcane weapon.

Hope devs will look into this and not making exceptions for this low lvl op warrior item.

I think Mephisto is a pet that affects all classes while you been targeting classes other than what you play after looking at all your other threads of similar if not the exact same issue.
About that second statement of yours of lower level weapons shouldn't be important...
If you say only endgame items should be of significance ,what would poor players like myself buy when I don't have gold for the new ones .
So Ur idea is when during the next expansion ,they should nerf all the duggar,dozer and skratch weapons because they are no longer important?

swoutttt
06-22-2021, 04:45 AM
The reactions of you guys says enough. If glint aegis wasnt a thing you wouldnt be so offensive. It's a lvl 46 mythic item wich cost more then lvl 76 arc items. This item shouldn't be this strong in endgame therefor I'm asking devs to look into it again. Also many similair low lvl items did got a nerf for the same reason. I'm not here to divide classes, so telling stuff like nerf rogue doesn't make sense. I have a warrior and I noticed this thing is op while it shouldn't. Also bringing up ebon aegis lvl 71 arcane is kinda funny since it's a lvl 71 arc item. Not a level 46 mythic item.

swoutttt
06-22-2021, 04:55 AM
I think Mephisto is a pet that affects all classes while you been targeting classes other than what you play after looking at all your other threads of similar if not the exact same issue.
About that second statement of yours of lower level weapons shouldn't be important...
If you say only endgame items should be of significance ,what would poor players like myself buy when I don't have gold for the new ones .
So Ur idea is when during the next expansion ,they should nerf all the duggar,dozer and skratch weapons because they are no longer important?

Not lower weapons, we talking about a lvl 46 mythic weapon, not an arcane weapon of lvl 71 or above. And that you state your 'poor' doesn't make sense. If u cant buy 76 arc weapon then u defenitly cant buy the lvl 46 mythic aegis. The aegis is actually the only item left from its bracket that makes so much impact in endgame. We seen many nerfs on similair items, so that's why I brought this up.

Luckycharmx
06-22-2021, 04:57 AM
The reactions of you guys says enough. If glint aegis wasnt a thing you wouldnt be so offensive. It's a lvl 46 mythic item wich cost more then lvl 76 arc items. This item shouldn't be this strong in endgame therefor I'm asking devs to look into it again. Also many similair low lvl items did got a nerf for the same reason. I'm not here to divide classes, so telling stuff like nerf rogue doesn't make sense. I have a warrior and I noticed this thing is op while it shouldn't. Also bringing up ebon aegis lvl 71 arcane is kinda funny since it's a lvl 71 arc item. Not a level 46 mythic item.

Do u have glint aeg? Have you use it before? If you have glint aegis use it in evg without switching weapons. Lets see how far u can go[emoji23][emoji23] war users like me uses it for combo, like literally had to proc 2 or 3 weaps before i even use glint. Without those procs glint aeg is useless. And if you have glint aegis at the first place, this thread wouldn’t exist so what else?

swoutttt
Encrypt is right about ebon aegis > glint aegis for temple.

Great off topic info, ebon aegis is a lvl 71 arcane weapon.. I'm discussing a lvl 46 mythic weapon.

Mythocrisis

Do you realise the price of terror blade went down since u didn't need it's proc that extensively nowadays in the gold farming maps..

If by chance the next expansion farming zones need the pull proc for the ease of clearing...don't you think it will raise in price..

That's why the price of a weapon increases or decreases...who knows maybe a new already existing low cost proc weapon of legendary or mythic rarity might raise in price..

Just so it's wanted by many and the demand is up so is the price ,you feel the need to destroy,nerf,kill that equipment?

Lb vanities are rare with high demand so price raised ten fold ..does that mean STS has to make them uglier by tweaking their appearance to make way for the new vanities which are ...new?

Luckycharmx
06-22-2021, 04:59 AM
Do you realise the price of terror blade went down since u didn't need it's proc that extensively nowadays in the gold farming maps..

If by chance the next expansion farming zones need the pull proc for the ease of clearing...don't you think it will raise in price..

That's why the price of a weapon increases or decreases...who knows maybe a new already existing low cost proc weapon of legendary or mythic rarity might raise in price..

Just so it's wanted by many and the demand is up so is the price ,you feel the need to destroy,nerf,kill that equipment?

Lb vanities are rare with high demand so price raised ten fold ..does that mean STS has to make them uglier by tweaking their appearance to make way for the new vanities which are ...new?

Well said.

swoutttt
06-22-2021, 05:04 AM
Do u have glint aeg? Have you use it before? If you have glint aegis use it in evg without switching weapons. Lets see how far u can go[emoji23][emoji23] war users like me uses it for combo, like literally had to proc 2 or 3 weaps before i even use glint. Without those procs glint aeg is useless. And if you have glint aegis at the first place, this thread wouldn’t exist so what else?

Why you make these weird scenarios? Why would I use a glint aegis without it's full potential? You think people would complain about (for example) mephisto if pet slots weren't introduced? It's about the combinations you can make nowadays. And imo these combinations shouldn't involve low level mythic items wich make so much difference in endgame.

swoutttt
06-22-2021, 05:08 AM
No need to be salty, it was just reaction to your "temple is around corner". You don't need glint aegis to secure top10 spot if you know what to do. Have a nice day

I'm not salty at all, I'm here for a discussion regarding glint aegis. My apology if I made u think different.

Luckycharmx
06-22-2021, 05:12 AM
Why you make these weird scenarios? Why would I use a glint aegis without it's full potential? You think people would complain about (for example) mephisto if pet slots weren't introduced? It's about the combinations you can make nowadays. And imo these combinations shouldn't involve low level mythic items wich make so much difference in endgame.

So you’re point is what? Players shouldnt be using low level weapons? Because “its a low level weap” and its a mythic weapon aswell? Its all about strategy and utilizing its proc, what was the slot bars on the corner of the screen for? Was it for display? Whats next?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] for pve jesus christ just say u dont have glint aegis and wanna get 1 so bad but because prices went up and instead of farming to obtain 1 you are here complaining about it, making excuses and wanting to nerf it. Entitled much? Sesh just another hypocrite. Im done so much toxicity in here about nerfing stuff.

Encryptions
06-22-2021, 05:16 AM
The issue with this game is that we are forced to use max level weapons at all times for max effort. We should be able to choose many play styles not just 1, what I mean is all low level weapons should be buffed for a diverse game play.
Many other games I play allow us to use low level weapons in end game. More strategy is what makes maps fun.
Procs of old weapons should also be changed. 2000 damage absorb proc on weapons, its useless.
Charming enemies is very powerful but the weapons that charm only charm 1 at a time and they are hard to proc.
Dragon weapons, mage could do a proc that does massive aoe damage. Dragon sword can just get a huge damage buff. Dragon dags can have a different proc possibly I never really tested them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

swoutttt
06-22-2021, 05:22 AM
The issue with this game is that we are forced to use max level weapons at all times for max effort. We should be able to choose many play styles not just 1, what I mean is all low level weapons should be buffed for a diverse game play.
Many other games I play allow us to use low level weapons in end game. More strategy is what makes maps fun.
Procs of old weapons should also be changed. 2000 damage absorb proc on weapons, its useless.
Charming enemies is very powerful but the weapons that charm only charm 1 at a time and they are hard to proc.
Dragon weapons, mage could do a proc that does massive aoe damage. Dragon sword can just get a huge damage buff. Dragon dags can have a different proc possibly I never really tested them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

There is no need to buff these items, since they got nerfed for a reason. I'm addressing glint aegis for the same reason. I'm not discussing items that are arcane rarity and that have a lvl gap of 10 compared to endgame. I'm discussing a lvl 46 mythic item with a lvl gap of 30.

swoutttt
06-22-2021, 05:26 AM
So you’re point is what? Players shouldnt be using low level weapons? Because “its a low level weap” and its a mythic weapon aswell? Its all about strategy and utilizing its proc, what was the slot bars on the corner of the screen for? Was it for display? Whats next?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] for pve jesus christ just say u dont have glint aegis and wanna get 1 so bad but because prices went up and instead of farming to obtain 1 you are here complaining about it, making excuses and wanting to nerf it. Entitled much? Sesh just another hypocrite. Im done so much toxicity in here about nerfing stuff.

Can you point out were the toxic part is? Cause I cant see it on my behalf. And I own 2x glint aegis so I'm aware of what I talk about.

umarrahim
06-22-2021, 05:33 AM
Can you point out were the toxic part is? Cause I cant see it on my behalf. And I own 2x glint aegis so I'm aware of what I talk about.Why do you want glint aegis to be nerfed? Because of its price? Because of its rarity? Because of its level?

If your reason is anyone of the reason mentioned above, you're being biased....

Warrior's job is to clear waves, and if they can't do that effectively, then what's the point of them?

People start with cheaper arcane weapons, and keep building their charachter for efficiency, and glint aegis is just one of the step for warriors along the way....

For example:

A warrior starts with Skull Aegis, then he saves up and buy Skull Axe for better clears

Now he saves up and buy ebon aegis for even better clears...

And then he buys glint aegis to maximize his efficiency... Is that wrong?

If you want glint aegis nerfed, then what would a warrior buy to make his clear better? AL is a progressive game where people keep trying to maximize their strategies.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
06-22-2021, 05:36 AM
I love the reaction of the glint aegis defenders when people keep asking for a nerf, they act like they've been caught stealing from the cookie jar and make a list worth of excuses. lmaoooo

When people get so defensive over an item that's obviously broken is a sign that the weapon does need a nerf and they're desperately trying to hide the issue.

Kinda funny how rogues & mages got many weapons nerfed but a low level mythic tier warrior weapon remains untouched lol.

#NerfGlintAegis

Aldous
06-22-2021, 05:48 AM
I dont have problems with glint aegis at all as it depends on other procs before its full potential can be utilized, Skull Dozer Axe and Terror Blade however, STS might wanna take a look at that 100% proc "chance" in 1 skill/charged attack[emoji16]

swoutttt
06-22-2021, 06:16 AM
Why do you want glint aegis to be nerfed? Because of its price? Because of its rarity? Because of its level?

If your reason is anyone of the reason mentioned above, you're being biased....

Warrior's job is to clear waves, and if they can't do that effectively, then what's the point of them?

People start with cheaper arcane weapons, and keep building their charachter for efficiency, and glint aegis is just one of the step for warriors along the way....

For example:

A warrior starts with Skull Aegis, then he saves up and buy Skull Axe for better clears

Now he saves up and buy ebon aegis for even better clears...

And then he buys glint aegis to maximize his efficiency... Is that wrong?

If you want glint aegis nerfed, then what would a warrior buy to make his clear better? AL is a progressive game where people keep trying to maximize their strategies.

Because it's broken for a lvl 46 mythic.. I'm I biased now (not sure what this means). And you said it correctly, people start with 'cheap' arcanes assuming u mean lvl 76 weapons, and work towards a lvl 46 mythic item.. come on you dont think this is odd?

-Rogue-
06-22-2021, 06:19 AM
I dont have problems with glint aegis at all as it depends on other procs before its full potential can be utilized, Skull Dozer Axe and Terror Blade however, STS might wanna take a look at that 100% proc "chance" in 1 skill/charged attack[emoji16]

Sir, dont touch TB, its not 100% proc (try it against 1-2 mobs....), also vortex has some cd (new vortex doesnt spawn while previous still works), TB just have very big radius of charged attack and damages 7 enemies (or more), its why so often proc in pve, anyways, its not imbalanced weapon, it doesnt kill everything around, just simple pull + some damage from vortex (which doesnt even scales on warrior's dmg, that damage is nothing compared to new arcanes), I'd like to have similar weapon on rogue, because traps (as pulling skill) totally broken, outdated and useless (sometimes not pulling even with glint set, because devs lazy to repair it)
I would agree with nerfing price of TB lol, 50m+ for secondary weapon too much imo, some warriors dont even need to use it and doing great without tb

umarrahim
06-22-2021, 06:20 AM
Because it's broken for a lvl 46 mythic.. I'm I biased now (not sure what this means). And you said it correctly, people start with 'cheap' arcanes assuming u mean lvl 76 weapons, and work towards a lvl 46 mythic item.. come on you dont think this is odd?They work towards the more expensive items...

Let's give you a good clear example with gold loot....

Desire... Greed... Avarice....

As the amount of gold loot the set gives increases, the level decreases...but still people work towards these lower level items... They do this because Avarice provides the bonus they want...

Similarly, people work towards glint aegis although its low level, to get the proc they want..

Oawaoebi
06-22-2021, 06:55 AM
Sir, dont touch TB, its not 100% proc (try it against 1-2 mobs....), also vortex has some cd (new vortex doesnt spawn while previous still works), TB just have very big radius of charged attack and damages 7 enemies (or more), its why so often proc in pve, anyways, its not imbalanced weapon, it doesnt kill everything around, just simple pull + some damage from vortex (which doesnt even scales on warrior's dmg, that damage is nothing compared to new arcanes), I'd like to have similar weapon on rogue, because traps (as pulling skill) totally broken, outdated and useless (sometimes not pulling even with glint set, because devs lazy to repair it)
I would agree with nerfing price of TB lol, 50m+ for secondary weapon too much imo, some warriors dont even need to use it and doing great without tb

If the price is a problem you know you can go to chancel of light and try to loot it from the npc chest. costs 40 crate keys or 40 plat to open if I remember right.

swoutttt
06-22-2021, 07:04 AM
They work towards the more expensive items...

Let's give you a good clear example with gold loot....

Desire... Greed... Avarice....

As the amount of gold loot the set gives increases, the level decreases...but still people work towards these lower level items... They do this because Avarice provides the bonus they want...

Similarly, people work towards glint aegis although its low level, to get the proc they want..

Theres no need to come with an example about goldloot. I dont get how this fits in this discussion. The goldloot sets are made for a way different purpose then weapons. Weapons are made for gameplay, while goldloot sets are made to gather gold after. Also these goldloot sets are unique and there no endgame counterparts.

umarrahim
06-22-2021, 08:17 AM
Theres no need to come with an example about goldloot. I dont get how this fits in this discussion. The goldloot sets are made for a way different purpose then weapons. Weapons are made for gameplay, while goldloot sets are made to gather gold after. Also these goldloot sets are unique and there no endgame counterparts.The point of me mentioning these gold loot items was to prove level of the items don't matter as long as they have good procs..

Xerofith
06-22-2021, 08:34 AM
Lol. You tried to burst these warriors' bubble and now they're mad at you.
-1 to the nerf but it's always hilarious to see triggered tanks 🤣

Xerofith
06-22-2021, 08:54 AM
I love the reaction of the glint aegis defenders when people keep asking for a nerf, they act like they've been caught stealing from the cookie jar and make a list worth of excuses. lmaoooo

When people get so defensive over an item that's obviously broken is a sign that the weapon does need a nerf and they're desperately trying to hide the issue.

Kinda funny how rogues & mages got many weapons nerfed but a low level mythic tier warrior weapon remains untouched lol.

#NerfGlintAegis

Lmfao ain't that the truth. Someone says something about one of these weapons and the triggered tanks treat it like it was an insult against their living lol. I mean, calm down people. It's just an opinion ��

Greazemk
06-22-2021, 10:06 AM
Not lower weapons, we talking about a lvl 46 mythic weapon, not an arcane weapon of lvl 71 or above. And that you state your 'poor' doesn't make sense. If u cant buy 76 arc weapon then u defenitly cant buy the lvl 46 mythic aegis. The aegis is actually the only item left from its bracket that makes so much impact in endgame. We seen many nerfs on similair items, so that's why I brought this up.

Glintstone Aegis itself isn't that op, what makes it op is those Damage Multipliers, especially Dozer Axe. without those then what's your Glintstone Aegis?

So technically it's not op. It's the other weapons and armors makes it op, if you want to nerf it you literally have to change the entirety of Glintstone Aegis. changing it's proc and how you should proc.

Repent
06-22-2021, 10:19 AM
Well, I’m gonna have to agree with encryptions on this one glint aegis adds a different style to your gameplay and allows you to play a little different and it would be nice if there were other weapons that could have beneficial procs for all classes and I am pretty annoyed that mage and rogue items were nerfed to the point that they aren’t usabale at endgame. But I don’t think glint needs a nerf, if anything some older weapons need a buff so that they can be used again and it would be interesting to see new styles of gameplay if that were to happen. - Atoned

swoutttt
06-22-2021, 10:55 AM
The point of me mentioning these gold loot items was to prove level of the items don't matter as long as they have good procs..

In sorry but these gold loot items dont have procs..

umarrahim
06-22-2021, 10:55 AM
In sorry but these gold loot items dont have procs..They have gold loot...

Again, the level of items doesn't, and should not matter...

Luckycharmx
06-22-2021, 12:24 PM
Can you point out were the toxic part is? Cause I cant see it on my behalf. And I own 2x glint aegis so I'm aware of what I talk about.

Toxic? This thread And by the way im allergic to bull****.
2 glint aeg and complain about why the prices went up? [emoji1787][emoji23] like i said. Another lying hypocrite. Just because you cant get a hold of one and here you are making baseless and BS remarks towards nerfing it. You wanna have it. Go farm or buy plat and sell stuff for gold. This is like your 4th thread about nerfing the glint entitled princess. So what else? What BS do u have left?

Luckycharmx
06-22-2021, 12:36 PM
Tanks will put down their life before anything happens to their precious glint aegis smh. I bet you panicked and wet your pants when sts accidentally nerfed it a while back too

Not to the point on putting our lives on it. Its more about people complaining about stuff that they didnt have and since they cant get one they’re crying here and trying to get it nerfed. They could’ve farm for days, weeks or months. This thread wouldnt exist if he has glint aeg at the first place. What else?

Kystone
06-22-2021, 12:38 PM
Not to the point on putting our lives on it. Its more about people complaining about stuff that they didnt have and since they cant get one they’re crying here and trying to get it nerfed. They could’ve farm for days, weeks or months. This thread wouldnt exist if he has glint aeg at the first place. What else?

Yes cause a rogue can use glint aegis right? Stop talking out of your *** and take a break

Luckycharmx
06-22-2021, 12:41 PM
Yes cause a rogue can use glint aegis right? Stop talking out of your *** and take a break

Bruh what are you talking about? So by nerfing glint what difference would it make? Explain

Cyganbezraczek
06-22-2021, 12:43 PM
Or maybe ther is a reason to make game. i don't know, more various? Instead off just selling the old one eq on the next lvl cap? Imo there is nothing to change in glin aegis. If u will say buff the rest- agree with that.

Kystone
06-22-2021, 12:49 PM
Bruh what are you talking about? So by nerfing glint what difference would it make? Explain

0 difference, as marroos implied it’s not even needed. Why not nerf? It’s outdated

Luckycharmx
06-22-2021, 12:54 PM
0 difference, as marroos implied it’s not even needed. Why not nerf? It’s outdated

Its been nerfed already. The thing barely procs with skull axe and age proc but anyways. Imma take a breAk

Kystone
06-22-2021, 12:56 PM
Bruh thats exactly what i was saying. Anyways i should take a break.

Or maybe have a productive discussion and not be toxic in every thread?

Luckycharmx
06-22-2021, 12:58 PM

Well ayt

Switchback
06-22-2021, 01:33 PM
Lets just hope that end game after expansion isnt half the team hiding behind a wall.

Flamesofanger
06-23-2021, 02:47 PM
Glint aegis 2 stronk. Nerf pls

KarTik1
06-23-2021, 09:27 PM
How glint proc works that it stacks armor and do blast on base on your armor level not on damage the thing is with use of doz axe + aegis + chasmal armor and ebon armor proc we stack hell lot of armor which blast and deal damage
Glint is noob wepon if you dont proc any of them before so it’s technically not op at all.
It becomes op because of those new arcane items.
Like i can stack with all procs 70-80k armor which is useless in defense since armor cap is 8.3k
But it stacks with all those procs which is useless without glint’s armor blast or ebon’s reflective shield.

-Rogue-
06-23-2021, 10:44 PM
... Do blast on base on your armor level not on damage ...

lol ... would be even more funny if your main is warrior :D

xsilentninjax
06-24-2021, 01:05 AM

*sips tea* ah... tis' refreshing

Redjellydonut
06-24-2021, 01:14 AM
U know whats more op?.... Dark bombs

Mythocrisis
06-24-2021, 01:19 AM

U guys know how to turn a thread into a toxic gump and also at the same time advice people otherwise.

People like you are getting the thread closed.
Just type what you feel about the weapon being nerfed and don't curse outright here to incur more toxicity.

The people who cuss/star words on here should be banned asap so that more people don't do this and result in more thread closes.

Kystone
06-24-2021, 01:22 AM

Toxic? This thread And by the way im allergic to bull****.
2 glint aeg and complain about why the prices went up? [emoji1787][emoji23] like i said. Another lying hypocrite. Just because you cant get a hold of one and here you are making baseless and BS remarks towards nerfing it. You wanna have it. Go farm or buy plat and sell stuff for gold. This is like your 4th thread about nerfing the glint entitled princess. So what else? What BS do u have left?

I’ll give you one. Baby blizz. Like it was already mentioned above. So what else? Did you do ur research about meph “giving 100% damage reduction? “ [emoji23][emoji23] u better do it in evg or crypt. With no gears at all and use meph AA lets see if u can last “6s”

Do i need to go on or

Luckycharmx
06-24-2021, 01:39 AM
Do i need to go on or

?

xsilentninjax
06-24-2021, 05:04 AM
U guys know how to turn a thread into a toxic gump and also at the same time advice people otherwise.

People like you are getting the thread closed.
Just type what you feel about the weapon being nerfed and don't curse outright here to incur more toxicity.

The people who cuss/star words on here should be banned asap so that more people don't do this and result in more thread closes.

Do i need to go on or

or what? was just enjoying this sweet tea *shrugs*

Mythocrisis
06-24-2021, 11:38 AM
or what? was just enjoying this sweet tea *shrugs*

Uh sorry bro the post meant to tag was of kystone.

XxretepxX
06-24-2021, 01:25 PM
y does it even matter if this weapon is for pve not pvp instead u should be thankful it helps the team clear faster. Unless the person who made this thread is a war that cant afford to get one

Nocturnus
06-24-2021, 07:26 PM
the glinstone aegis is an obviously broken weapon, even being a lvl 46 weapon, to survive the high waves in evg it is totally necessary, even with bad equipment, having this weapon is not necessary a great equipment. what is the logic of a 46 weapon killing 1 mob 76 in 1 sec? This creates more imbalance either due to the gold it produces or to events such as the temple. Not to mention its increasingly inflated price due to very few left in the game, and the developers commenting on the forum that it will not be nerfed, give a clear signal that it will also be increasingly useful on new maps. I think it should be fixed or it should come in the new locks so more people can access it, if that's how they want the game to work.

aquilez
06-24-2021, 09:57 PM
+1 nerf it

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

conat
06-24-2021, 11:52 PM
Well, how is it possible that a low-level weapon now costs 60m when it used to cost 7m.
I think the solution is to nerf this weapon until it becomes unusable with arcane gear 76.

Another option is to put this weapon back in lockeds and raise the drop so this weapon will drop in price and will once again be accessible to all players.

Sometimes the fact that you want to enjoy a game with friends makes you angry and it turns out that it is not comfortable because you do not have a glint aegis.
Think that making this weapon accessible will make everyone play better.
Or finally a new weapon that completely replaces the glint aegis.
but I see that nobody cares.

KarTik1
06-25-2021, 02:27 AM
Well, how is it possible that a low-level weapon now costs 60m when it used to cost 7m.
I think the solution is to nerf this weapon until it becomes unusable with arcane gear 76.

Another option is to put this weapon back in lockeds and raise the drop so this weapon will drop in price and will once again be accessible to all players.

Sometimes the fact that you want to enjoy a game with friends makes you angry and it turns out that it is not comfortable because you do not have a glint aegis.
Think that making this weapon accessible will make everyone play better.
Or finally a new weapon that completely replaces the glint aegis.
but I see that nobody cares.

There is a cheaper option which works perfectly fine is ebon bro i mean glint is really usefull after wave 50+ before that ebon works perfect. And i think in terms of farming wave 50 is more them enough to reset map again or take break.
Glint is not the problem problem is its supply.
I have my self i bought mine for like 3-4 m back in 2017-18 and never sold it . I know its hard to afford rn .
And i dont know why people of arlor only want to play and focous on new level cap arcane wepons where they treat old wepon like only vanity items and have a mind set to treat then as non usable . Sts took its first step towards giving us more variations but we lazy prople of arlor accusing them and not accepting it . Hope fully next expension we will see more of these kind of combinations.

Flamesofanger
06-25-2021, 02:37 AM
I hope they nerf glint aegis to do 0 damage and they introduce new arcane weapons exactly like it at 81 (But balanced enough this time).

I think this is a very efficient business model and therefore will generate a significant cashflow. I support their decision to do this. Nerf it and make money $$$. Easy!

llol old lv46 mythic wep should just die already.

Xtremez
06-25-2021, 03:57 AM
There is a cheaper option which works perfectly fine is ebon bro i mean glint is really usefull after wave 50+ before that ebon works perfect. And i think in terms of farming wave 50 is more them enough to reset map again or take break.
Glint is not the problem problem is its supply.
I have my self i bought mine for like 3-4 m back in 2017-18 and never sold it . I know its hard to afford rn .
And i dont know why people of arlor only want to play and focous on new level cap arcane wepons where they treat old wepon like only vanity items and have a mind set to treat then as non usable . Sts took its first step towards giving us more variations but we lazy prople of arlor accusing them and not accepting it . Hope fully next expension we will see more of these kind of combinations.

Actually you got it the other way around on that first part. Glint is not as useful as ebon aeg past wave 50. In fact you'd last till wave 50 and beyond with only ebon aeg but with only glint aeg you won't reach wave 50 since the mechanics of the two weapons and their procs favor the ebon aeg much more in evg than the glint aeg (reflection proc and you can switch back to better stats loadout to decimate mobs and even the spiders unlike being forced to hold the glint aeg constantly which has low stats and no dmg reflect proc plus it can't wipe out the spiders anyways just wipes out mobs and damages bosses).

But with that aside, considering that rogues still have flame daggers combo to clear mobs (my friend uses it to annihilate mobs in nvg solo) and mages have the immo staff combo (albeit not used often anymore), I don't see why there is a need to badly nerf the glint aeg. And if I remember correctly, the glint aeg has already been nerfed way back. On its own, you can't damage anything near level cap. And no it isn't a game changer either in gates since I have only used the two dozers plus the ebon aeg and got to wave 78 but I tried substituting the glint aeg instead of the ebon aeg and got to wave 40 something only. I'd say it just comes down to personal preference really but it doesn't break the game, especially considering the aforementioned case in vardan gates. Yeah it's nice to have but even if you can't afford it or don't have it, you're not at a loss anyways against tanks who have them. This is coming straight from experience by the way...

Greazemk
06-25-2021, 05:24 AM
I hope they nerf glint aegis to do 0 damage and they introduce new arcane weapons exactly like it at 81 (But balanced enough this time).

I think this is a very efficient business model and therefore will generate a significant cashflow. I support their decision to do this. Nerf it and make money $$$. Easy!

llol old lv46 mythic wep should just die already.

you're literally asking for the devs to delete the item itself.

KarTik1
06-25-2021, 05:33 AM
It would be much better then nerfing it to re release al the old mythic with new level slightly different look and same proc . A level 76-81 new mythic event items . That would be great to have and will open more options in combo for all classes .

swoutttt
06-25-2021, 06:27 AM
Ty everyone for sharing your opinion. A lvl 46 mythic shouldn't be this powerful in endgame. Just like previous OP low lvl items, this one deserves a nerf aswell. Hope devs will look into this and see for themselves how ridiculous op this aegis is.

-Rogue-
06-25-2021, 08:05 AM
I hope they nerf glint aegis to do 0 damage

It would be fine at that time when jewel elixirs weren't reworked yet :D

flashio
06-25-2021, 10:57 AM
I don't see how nerfing Glint would do any good at all, from my point of view having old weapons still being useful up to this point in time just benefits the gameplay experience, making it a more complete and creative way of clearing content, an item shouldn't lose its value just because it's old.
This weapon doesn't make any "big" difference to clearing the any content, just makes it somewhat faster.
If the only reason to nerf this weapon is "this weapon is too strong", it isn't, the damage from the shield explosions isn't high at all, only after its combined with both Dozer axe/aegis procs, since thsese procs have dot the Glint shield continues to stack and explode "only when there are several enemies around you" so lots of small damage hits are dealt, if not many enemies are around you this weapon is close to useless since the damage output is not big enough.
So this weapon is nowhere to being "too strong" or "overpowered" since it can only be efficiently used when big groups of enemies surround the character.

conat
06-25-2021, 01:20 PM
I see that some are not understanding that this weapon limits equipment to some players.
Going far is impossible for some and playing full games is less exciting because if one of your colleagues is missing 1 weapon to stack the proc the game is ruined.
Considering that this weapon is increasingly scarce at this rate it will end up costing 100m, a ridiculous price

At this rate, enjoying a good game with friends to relieve stress will be almost impossible.

They should make a weapon that completely replaces the glint aegis or put it in lockeds to make it accessible again

conat
06-25-2021, 01:27 PM
In that case you are one of those who considers that glint aegis is not good, then I invite you to go to elite valley and play a game of more than 50 waves or go to the temple challenge lederboard without this weapon.
The fact that we warriors have to do almost everything in the game makes it difficult for all warrior players to buy all the necessary weapons

have a bit of consistency and don't be stingy with the other players,

snakeeyes
06-25-2021, 01:42 PM
-100 for nerf warior weapon
+100 for buffs duggar bow and skratch gun proc chance to 100%

conat
06-25-2021, 01:45 PM
-100 for nerf warior weapon
+100 for buffs duggar bow and skratch gun proc chance to 100%Do not divert your attention colleague, it is discussed about the glint and how to improve the expectations of the game on it, contribute something more sistantial, we will be attentive to read it.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

snakeeyes
06-25-2021, 03:08 PM
Do not divert your attention colleague, it is discussed about the glint and how to improve the expectations of the game on it, contribute something more sistantial, we will be attentive to read it.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Sory about that bro,
there is no problem with glint aegis the problem is the other class user, if all classes have the same proc power as in warior, will anyone still complain about reducing the power of a weapon like this? the balance of each class is broken by reducing the power of dragonblade, immortal bow, dragon staff and balance staff, but why can't glint aegis be reduced by dev?

Nocturnus
06-25-2021, 05:32 PM
Sory about that bro,
there is no problem with glint aegis the problem is the other class user, if all classes have the same proc power as in warior, will anyone still complain about reducing the power of a weapon like this? the balance of each class is broken by reducing the power of dragonblade, immortal bow, dragon staff and balance staff, but why can't glint aegis be reduced by dev?

It is discussed about solo war, fix the weapon and we will see how far they go without it, even as a team the other classes that only play on the wall require you to have it .. this weapon has become so scarce that an exclusive group of players forces you to pay it at exaggerated prices .. release it in locked or fix it as it should be. and stop comparing it with vanitys and set gl the defenders of glinstone proc know perfectly that to go to high waves in temple or evg is essential and as it no longer appears anywhere it will become more exclusive and exaggeratedly expensive every day.

KarTik1
06-25-2021, 05:56 PM
It is discussed about solo war, fix the weapon and we will see how far they go without it, even as a team the other classes that only play on the wall require you to have it .. this weapon has become so scarce that an exclusive group of players forces you to pay it at exaggerated prices .. release it in locked or fix it as it should be. and stop comparing it with vanitys and set gl the defenders of glinstone proc know perfectly that to go to high waves in temple or evg is essential and as it no longer appears anywhere it will become more exclusive and exaggeratedly expensive every day.

The thing is bro you need to clear yourself first what are you talking about lb runs or farm runs.
I have glint and ebon both its not that hard at wave 50-60 without glint with only ebon i can reach up to wave 100+ if my pt is good and fast in killing 1 spider asap and if you proc right ebon clean spider health fast as compare to glint but glint do alot of damage to main boss . Glint kills mobs fast by 1-2 sec and if you are ussing right pets combo for sdr then youll have more then enough time for that. Yes when you talk about lb then glint is must have because for higher waves.
But please tell me about a single lb which does now require op equipments.
For timed lb most of them you requirment are high ms awakes does they come cheap ?
And for high hp boss runs lb need op bd ed awake gears did they come cheap .
Glint is much more cheaper then those gears.
Caue for every lb you need to have op gears with a strategy and good pings.
And in mh openion most player do evg for farming running wave 50-70 is enough in my openion and most of the players when it comes to farming perspective.

snakeeyes
06-25-2021, 06:31 PM

the one that brings the case to the proc of glint aegis is dozer axe 100% proc chance so it's easy to use quickly proc all the weapons of the warior starting with dozer axe> dozer aegis> ebon aegis> glint aegis> chasmal armor + rage ultimate, unlike the mage and rogue that is difficult to synchronize two stack damage like staff+abbys+ebon and dagger+sunken.
I think need to nerf because of the lvl of weapon. Can any body see a rogue or a mage using low lvl weapon on evg for the damage there is no one.

Teoekeri
06-26-2021, 02:33 PM
I want you to know that ( Class ) ask to nerf other (class ) when they can not beat them on pvp,, but on pve all classes work together to win !!

So really I do not understand the reason for this discussion?

Want to nerf warrior class on pve? Then what? Play full rouge teams or full mages team?

If u have problem with glint becouse its mythic and low level do u have problem with killing ring too?

ianvinta
06-26-2021, 05:15 PM
you just wanna cut a big chunk of the efficiency of wars on farming. the only job wars do is clear mobs as fast as possible without procing any thing other than glint aeg is like 150dmg to 500 dmg and its minimal ur the one not seeing the point many of em already stated facts about glint thats is real and ur just keep pushing that it has to be nerfed. xD

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

pentaboom
06-27-2021, 02:44 AM
nerf is comin?

ohh its just awake event… lol

KarTik1
06-27-2021, 05:35 AM
Its already being cleared by devs many times in past that glint will not get nerf it already got once .
And if they plan to nerf it i will happily ask them to nerf killing ring too give it same nerf as arcae ring 41.
So it will give -1% hp after level 66

-Rogue-
06-27-2021, 06:43 AM
Its already being cleared by devs many times in past that glint will not get nerf it already got once .
And if they plan to nerf it i will happily ask them to nerf killing ring too give it same nerf as arcae ring 41.
So it will give -1% hp after level 66

whats wrong with arcane ring 41 in your opinion? btw it was already nerfed, also its easy to craft or buy and it doesnt give anything overpowered. Also your "nerf" arcane ring "after lvl66" is pointless, nobody use it after lvl61 :D

mklucasjt
06-27-2021, 08:35 AM
I want you to know that ( Class ) ask to nerf other (class ) when they can not beat them on pvp,, but on pve all classes work together to win !!

So really I do not understand the reason for this discussion?

Want to nerf warrior class on pve? Then what? Play full rouge teams or full mages team?

If u have problem with glint becouse its mythic and low level do u have problem with killing ring too?+1

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

KarTik1
06-28-2021, 12:14 PM
whats wrong with arcane ring 41 in your opinion? btw it was already nerfed, also its easy to craft or buy and it doesnt give anything overpowered. Also your "nerf" arcane ring "after lvl66" is pointless, nobody use it after lvl61 :D

Thats what m saying bud its not usefull at all after level 61 because it used to give 40 base state at level 41 after wearing it which was op back then and no ring can compare to its stat till arcane 71 ring came out if it wasent nerf .
If you talk about nerfing glint then also consider nerfing killimg ring thats what m saying.

swoutttt
06-28-2021, 02:56 PM
Thats what m saying bud its not usefull at all after level 61 because it used to give 40 base state at level 41 after wearing it which was op back then and no ring can compare to its stat till arcane 71 ring came out if it wasent nerf .
If you talk about nerfing glint then also consider nerfing killimg ring thats what m saying.

Glint aegis is ingame for like 5 years.. killing ring is introduced last year.. also killing ring is a one of a kind item and you cant compare it with a weapon. I see someone above mention that I want to shut down a class.. isnt it funny that nerfing a lvl 46 weapon can shutdown a class? This says enough about the OPness of this old and outdated weapon. And no, i didn't made this topic to shutdown a class or cause I'm jalous ( I own a glint aegis myself and sold one yesterday ). I think it's good for the balance in this game, especially after all other op outdated weapons got a nerf. If I remember correctly devs stated that a low lvl weapon shouldn't make such a big impact in endgame.

trueido
06-28-2021, 03:16 PM
Why is this thread still open?
You are not the first who wants Glint aegis to be nerfed, the devs already made a review about this weapon, and decided not to nerf.
Now you can keep on posting these kind of threads about the same topic which has been discussed more then once or maby find yourself something better to do.
@Cinco can we close this thread already?

-Rogue-
06-28-2021, 03:17 PM
also consider nerfing killing ring

killing ring was introduced at lvl76 expansion... so if that ring would be lvl76 instead lvl61, everything ok? :D at least it gives something... look arcane lvl76 ring lol, its just trash, same as mythic76

swoutttt
06-28-2021, 03:36 PM
Why is this thread still open?
You are not the first who wants Glint aegis to be nerfed, the devs already made a review about this weapon, and decided not to nerf.
Now you can keep on posting these kind of threads about the same topic which has been discussed more then once or maby find yourself something better to do.
@Cinco can we close this thread already?

This topic is still open because we have a normal discussion here about a heavily broken outdated weapon. Topics gets closed often if there is no more room for a normal discussion. Also I'm wondering why do you mind what I'm doin in my free time? If I want to discuss something I think general discussion is the perfect place for that. Also wanna point out you dont have to open this topic or reply to it. If you dont like it you can easely skip it. You have 0 contribution to this topic discussion wise, but you asking to close it? What's the reason behind that? If you dissagree to nerf this op outdated weapon, feel free to share your opinion about it.

snakeeyes
06-28-2021, 03:45 PM
This topic is still open because we have a normal discussion here about a heavily broken outdated weapon. Topics gets closed often if there is no more room for a normal discussion. Also I'm wondering why do you mind what I'm doin in my free time? If I want to discuss something I think general discussion is the perfect place for that. Also wanna point out you dont have to open this topic or reply to it. If you dont like it you can easely skip it. You have 0 contribution to this topic discussion wise, but you asking to close it? What's the reason behind that? If you dissagree to nerf this op outdated weapon, feel free to share your opinion about it.

+1000
even though cinco clarified that they shouldn't nerf the glint aegis anymore, we still need to talk about it because the lvl cap will increase again the expansion is coming, the outdated weapon shouldn't be used on high lvl mobs anymore. we will all see that the favor of strengthening is already in the warior.

Stephencobear
06-28-2021, 08:11 PM
Dragon staff and hex staff nerfed because it wasn’t intended to scale up to high levels
Sts nerfs.

Glint becomes part of meta
Sts - “hey how’s the Texans record this season?”

Lookupnabs
06-29-2021, 12:19 AM
Dragon staff and hex staff nerfed because it wasn’t intended to scale up to high levels
Sts nerfs.

Glint becomes part of meta
Sts - “hey how’s the Texans record this season?”

Exactly y did they nerf dragon staff??? And kill it competely warr are supposed to be low om dmg never more than rogue …

KarTik1
07-01-2021, 06:37 AM

Ok try clearing that map by only using glint it self no 76 arcanr pro try it give us your openion on glint

KarTik1
07-01-2021, 06:44 AM
Exactly y did they nerf dragon staff??? And kill it competely warr are supposed to be low om dmg never more than rogue …

Yes thats why m asking them to unlock armor proc and low warriors damage my armor procs from ebon armor and chasmal armor and aegis give me 60k armor all is useless because cap is settled at 8.2 k which now days some rouges and mages can achieve now days because of awakes pets and jewels.
I think if we do not have any cap on offence then there should not be a cap on defence too.
Armor awakes are useless for tanks because i have 9.5 k armor without single armor awake.
Definitely lower our damage if you want but give us option to defend for long on waves and more agro so mages and rouges can clear waves

QuaseT
07-01-2021, 09:08 AM
+1 for nerfing glint aegis for reasons above

snakeeyes
07-01-2021, 10:29 AM
it means that the opness of glint aegis has nothing to do without the 76 weapon proc so the weapon proc stack should be removed. like dozer aegis and dozer axe, it's ok to stack other items, but if it's a weapon just remove it, or maybe fix the damage proc dealth of the glint aegis weapon just like the proc damage of the dragon blade dagger so when the two dozer weapons proc the proc damage of glint aegis don't increase when it proc.

Verbie
07-01-2021, 04:54 PM
I have a mage and rogue.

I don't normally weigh in on things like this, but since this a open discussion why not =) Your request does not take into consideration the people who are not asking for this to be nerfed as a large portion do not come to the forum and have no way of knowing this conversation is happening.

How would would you feel if the item you've just obtained suddenly changes and you have no idea why? What if that purchase took all your gold and the item is only worth a fraction. In a lot of instances those people have quit, and those are the types of things Sts has to consider before deciding to make a drastic change.

They have to take into consideration the entire community, not just a small group of people. More importantly this also keeps people from opening crates when something new comes out. What's the point of getting the latest/greatest item if those who don't have it want it reduced?

So what is the solution? Instead of asking for an old item to be nerfed here is a crazy idea: Ask for something new and better. I would rather they take the time making a new design and new proc then working on something from 25 levels ago.

swoutttt
07-02-2021, 03:44 PM
I have a mage and rogue.

I don't normally weigh in on things like this, but since this a open discussion why not =) Your request does not take into consideration the people who are not asking for this to be nerfed as a large portion do not come to the forum and have no way of knowing this conversation is happening.

How would would you feel if the item you've just obtained suddenly changes and you have no idea why? What if that purchase took all your gold and the item is only worth a fraction. In a lot of instances those people have quit, and those are the types of things Sts has to consider before deciding to make a drastic change.

They have to take into consideration the entire community, not just a small group of people. More importantly this also keeps people from opening crates when something new comes out. What's the point of getting the latest/greatest item if those who don't have it want it reduced?

So what is the solution? Instead of asking for an old item to be nerfed here is a crazy idea: Ask for something new and better. I would rather they take the time making a new design and new proc then working on something from 25 levels ago.

I get your point, but this is AL legends.. things like this happens to many items, pets etc. No investment is save kinda. The majority of the community knows. (Forum or no forum). The Nerf is needed for balance, like the nerfs of many previous low level op items. And dont worry about new weapons and procs. It's a big source of income for sts. They will do a good job on that I'm sure about that.

KarTik1
07-02-2021, 06:38 PM
I get your point, but this is AL legends.. things like this happens to many items, pets etc. No investment is save kinda. The majority of the community knows. (Forum or no forum). The Nerf is needed for balance, like the nerfs of many previous low level op items. And dont worry about new weapons and procs. It's a big source of income for sts. They will do a good job on that I'm sure about that.

Thats why they dont need to nerf glint cause still glint needed doz weps for being called op thats why players opend crates to get doz wepons and sts made good money which is needed for al .

Yamatee
07-03-2021, 11:20 AM
nerf man lol :))

sixzy
07-03-2021, 11:30 AM
+1 hope they nerf/fix it when they introduce lvl 81, expansion

Midas
07-04-2021, 02:10 AM
This weap need for warriors to tank and to kill easily the hard mobs to protect mage or rogues lol,why u want to nerf this weap do you think rogues and mages can clear high waves on evg?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
07-04-2021, 04:32 AM
This weap need for warriors to tank and to kill easily the hard mobs to protect mage or rogues lol,why u want to nerf this weap do you think rogues and mages can clear high waves on evg?

lmao

snakeeyes
07-04-2021, 09:00 AM

so the job of the two classes is no longer needed especially the mage for clearing mobs, the warior can kill the mobs quickly because of glint aegis, he can kill the boss solo using the ultimate w/ stack proc, so there is no need for two more class should remove the rogue and mage in the create character and just warior only hopefully.

Midas
07-04-2021, 09:06 AM
so the job of the two classes is no longer needed especially the mage for clearing mobs, the warior can kill the mobs quickly because of glint aegis, he can kill the boss solo using the ultimate w/ stack proc, so there is no need for two more class should remove the rogue and mage in the create character and just warior only hopefully.Warriors are op in evg for tanking and taking all the damages for his/her team mages and rogues op in boss and high damages, mages and rogues op in dm.warrior,mage and rogues op depend on maps and events.

Midas
07-04-2021, 09:15 AM
so the job of the two classes is no longer needed especially the mage for clearing mobs, the warior can kill the mobs quickly because of glint aegis, he can kill the boss solo using the ultimate w/ stack proc, so there is no need for two more class should remove the rogue and mage in the create character and just warior only hopefully.all right, if the source of the warriors' damage is removed, do you think the mage or rogue will be able to kill the many mobs quickly and once you hit the high wave mobs it will be taunted and starting to hit you, do you think you can survive?and after nerfing that weap asking devs to improve mages and rogues for that issue.[emoji848]

KarTik1
07-04-2021, 09:25 AM
No one is asking about improvements for their own class instead bashing other class why dont ask to improve old wepon procs of your classes .
And i think in 76 levels wars only shine in pve after level 71 was released .
I had glint since i was level 46 never sold it and using it since then . And now i can say this wepon showing what it can do but after new gear procs.
It used to be a decent wepon in past seasons not op at all i mean it was good for alost all maps to keep agro and do some damage back then.
Now it only deal massive damage because of doz wepons not because its op in it self.

snakeeyes
07-04-2021, 09:57 AM
all right, if the source of the warriors' damage is removed, do you think the mage or rogue will be able to kill the many mobs quickly and once you hit the high wave mobs it will be taunted and starting to hit you, do you think you can survive?and after nerfing that weap asking devs to improve mages and rogues for that issue.[emoji848]

Yes if warior can tank, taunt and heal support the health of two class, the only reason why mage cannot kill the mobs easily is their defense is too weak, this is now what happening to this game by class.
Warior is equal to rogue and mage on damage dealth but rogue and mage not equal on defense to warior
Sory for my bad english.

swoutttt
07-04-2021, 10:31 AM
Also wanna point out temple event is around the corner, and this lvl 46 mythic weapon is a straight hack. I dont know why devs keep this outdated weapon alive in favor for warriors, but for the balance between classes this thing is a joke. Can we get at least a response on this from a dev so we know what to expect?

sanya
07-04-2021, 10:34 AM
Also wanna point out temple event is around the corner, and this lvl 46 mythic weapon is a straight hack. I dont know why devs keep this outdated weapon alive in favor for warriors, but for the balance between classes this thing is a joke. Can we get at least a response on this from a dev so we know what to expect?

I can add to this that sts secretly nerfed (in last month) 2 old rogue's weapons and didnt even tell anything about that lol :D Those weapons weren't even op as glint aegis

swoutttt
07-07-2021, 02:20 AM
I can add to this that sts secretly nerfed (in last month) 2 old rogue's weapons and didnt even tell anything about that lol :D Those weapons weren't even op as glint aegis

Didnt know that, wich weapons your talking about?

-Rogue-
07-07-2021, 04:30 AM
Didnt know that, wich weapons your talking about?

immo/flame daggs

Greazemk
07-07-2021, 06:32 AM
so the job of the two classes is no longer needed especially the mage for clearing mobs, the warior can kill the mobs quickly because of glint aegis, he can kill the boss solo using the ultimate w/ stack proc, so there is no need for two more class should remove the rogue and mage in the create character and just warior only hopefully.

basically what you said is. "Oh no Glint Aegis deals a lot of damage more than it should be, Devs should nerf it!" right?
But, what you are trying to say is "Oh no, Warrior is dealing a lot of damage more than it should be, Devs please nerf every single weapon of Warrior they shouldn't deal damage this much! Make them do nothing but tank"

Mythocrisis
07-07-2021, 09:46 AM

It's a weapon that gained use after some people experimented with stacking procs.
They wont nerf it.
Maybe you can experiment with Ur class weapons and get a op combo.
Or if you feel war is too op ,do what the rest of them did,make a war and buy a glint.
Not too hard.

swoutttt
07-07-2021, 10:55 AM
It's a weapon that gained use after some people experimented with stacking procs.
They wont nerf it.
Maybe you can experiment with Ur class weapons and get a op combo.
Or if you feel war is too op ,do what the rest of them did,make a war and buy a glint.
Not too hard.

A weapon that gained use? It's a weapon that is ridiculous overpowered. It cost more then skull axe and aegis combined. Yes a lvl 46 mythic aegis worth more then both 76 arcane weapons............................This weapon causes temple event to be a warrior event (again). I cant understand how this weapon gets ignored while lesser powerfull weapons from it bracket did got a nerf. And I do have a warrior and I do have a glint aegis that's why I made this topic cause I experienced it myself. If something is this broken I simply cant ignore it. Although many will dislike this.

Yanderechann
07-07-2021, 11:07 AM
I guess 4 man tank is still gonna be the meta during swamp event then xD

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
07-07-2021, 01:08 PM
A weapon that gained use? It's a weapon that is ridiculous overpowered. It cost more then skull axe and aegis combined. Yes a lvl 46 mythic aegis worth more then both 76 arcane weapons............................This weapon causes temple event to be a warrior event (again). I cant understand how this weapon gets ignored while lesser powerfull weapons from it bracket did got a nerf. And I do have a warrior and I do have a glint aegis that's why I made this topic cause I experienced it myself. If something is this broken I simply cant ignore it. Although many will dislike this.

You're contradicting yourself.
Yes its a weapon that gained use .
Remember the time it was sold for 1-2m,noone complained about it then.( Before that combo existed)

Since now stacking damage and Armor burst procs with AID of the dozer weapons knowingly or unknowingly introduced by STS themselves has given the dynamic of using forgotten weapons which makes the game more worthy to spend time on.

So yes it has gained use.
So you're complaining the price is more than dozer weapons.
That's not set in stone.After all this game is renowned for players naming their own prices for THEIR items.so price atm here is not a factor.

But the issue of other class being less powerful combos counterparts is an issue...(compared to warrior glint aegis)
So asking them to think about releasing such mechanic items for the other classes is a better alternative.

Why is your solution always to change how the weapon was and remains till date.
Better give suggestions for future weapons that have such dynamic in lieu with existing or forthcoming weapons.

Lookupnabs
07-07-2021, 01:16 PM
You're contradicting yourself.
Yes its a weapon that gained use .
Remember the time it was sold for 1-2m,noone complained about it then.( Before that combo existed)

Since now stacking damage and Armor burst procs with AID of the dozer weapons knowingly or unknowingly introduced by STS themselves has given the dynamic of using forgotten weapons which makes the game more worthy to spend time on.

So yes it has gained use.
So you're complaining the price is more than dozer weapons.
That's not set in stone.After all this game is renowned for players naming their own prices for THEIR items.so price atm here is not a factor.

But the issue of other class being less powerful combos counterparts is an issue...(compared to warrior glint aegis)
So asking them to think about releasing such mechanic items for the other classes is a better alternative.

Why is your solution always to change how the weapon was and remains till date.
Better give suggestions for future weapons that have such dynamic in lieu with existing or forthcoming weapons.

Hello man… warr are a class which shud have highe health survivability and low damage rogues shoule be easily dead evasive ad high damage and mages should support both ..

Warr is these much damage is too broken ……

-FA

KarTik1
07-07-2021, 04:40 PM

There are 4 arcane wepons which costs more then any new arcane wepons
Maul
Hooks
Kershal
And terror blade
They are old arcanes and worth more then new arcanes why is that.
I think your point with old wepon and item cost more then nee item got cleared by those prices.
Cause they are old and dont drop too much thats why they are expensive not because they are op.
And how many times i have yo say this glint inst op without axe and aegis .
And it isnt as good as ebon aegis when it comes to swamp event.
Because raptile reflective shield clean mobs faster then glint proc.
And don’t forget buried proc also dosent works in swamp map.
And in evg what makes those combo op is buried set proc for 2x damage.which is only available in one map.

Xtremez
07-07-2021, 06:38 PM
the glinstone aegis is an obviously broken weapon, even being a lvl 46 weapon, to survive the high waves in evg it is totally necessary, even with bad equipment, having this weapon is not necessary a great equipment. what is the logic of a 46 weapon killing 1 mob 76 in 1 sec? This creates more imbalance either due to the gold it produces or to events such as the temple. Not to mention its increasingly inflated price due to very few left in the game, and the developers commenting on the forum that it will not be nerfed, give a clear signal that it will also be increasingly useful on new maps. I think it should be fixed or it should come in the new locks so more people can access it, if that's how they want the game to work.

How many times does it need to be explained that you DO NOT need the glint aegis to survive high waves. In fact, it's more risky using it due to its stats and you can't switch back to your main gears. For example, I used the ebon aeg along with dozers and reached wave 90 in EVG. Did the same but with glint aegis and survived to wave 75. Same pet aa and hb and same other gears. The glint aegis does not reflect damage nor does it help you survive. It can't even damage bosses that much. All it is good for is clearing the mobs, no more no less. You could achieve a similar clearing power without the glint aegis, just the 2 dozers and the ebon aegis. It might not look cool nor clear extremely fast, but it does a great job without putting you at risk of dying. Plus, you deal more damage overall without the glint aegis. You could easily half both spiders immediately after clearing the mobs while with glint aegis you would do some damage but less. Simple reason is that it is only meant for large groups of mobs that aren't high damage output mobs so you won't die that easily. Take dm for example, since it is a 71 map and mobs don't continuously grow stronger the longer you are there, glint aegis combo dominates it and ebon aegis has little use in deep marsh. But EVG and Swamp Temple are different in this respect. Encryptions is right on this one, ebon aegis is superior over the glint aegis for these aforementioned maps, which just goes to show that indeed a lvl 71 weapon is actually better than a lvl 46 weapon. Glint aegis is strong, don't get me wrong, but it isn't needed for the hardest of maps we have right now...

Nocturnus
07-07-2021, 10:53 PM
How many times does it need to be explained that you DO NOT need the glint aegis to survive high waves. In fact, it's more risky using it due to its stats and you can't switch back to your main gears. For example, I used the ebon aeg along with dozers and reached wave 90 in EVG. Did the same but with glint aegis and survived to wave 75. Same pet aa and hb and same other gears. The glint aegis does not reflect damage nor does it help you survive. It can't even damage bosses that much. All it is good for is clearing the mobs, no more no less. You could achieve a similar clearing power without the glint aegis, just the 2 dozers and the ebon aegis. It might not look cool nor clear extremely fast, but it does a great job without putting you at risk of dying. Plus, you deal more damage overall without the glint aegis. You could easily half both spiders immediately after clearing the mobs while with glint aegis you would do some damage but less. Simple reason is that it is only meant for large groups of mobs that aren't high damage output mobs so you won't die that easily. Take dm for example, since it is a 71 map and mobs don't continuously grow stronger the longer you are there, glint aegis combo dominates it and ebon aegis has little use in deep marsh. But EVG and Swamp Temple are different in this respect. Encryptions is right on this one, ebon aegis is superior over the glint aegis for these aforementioned maps, which just goes to show that indeed a lvl 71 weapon is actually better than a lvl 46 weapon. Glint aegis is strong, don't get me wrong, but it isn't needed for the hardest of maps we have right now...

I have not read everything, very long and boring and it keeps repeating everything over and over again as if repeating it makes it true. You are probably a bad war, I have used glinstone aegis and abused its bug, so I know what I mean when I say that it is essential to clean mobs quickly and it has always been included in maps like mausoleum.
If it is a useless weapon, why are you here defending it?
Why do the big farmers use it?
why is it worth 60m +?
why do people pay them at those prices?
why when someone talks about it, a 7 page thread appears?
Clearly not a souvenir weapon...

Mythocrisis
07-07-2021, 11:29 PM
I have not read everything, very long and boring and it keeps repeating everything over and over again as if repeating it makes it true. You are probably a bad war, I have used glinstone aegis and abused its bug, so I know what I mean when I say that it is essential to clean mobs quickly and it has always been included in maps like mausoleum.
If it is a useless weapon, why are you here defending it?
Why do the big farmers use it?
why is it worth 60m +?
why do people pay them at those prices?
why when someone talks about it, a 7 page thread appears?
Clearly not a souvenir weapon...

So you base all you theory on the price of it.
That negates previously all the points u made even if valid.

Why does one buy a" just for look" item for 1 billion gold?

And just because you say it's a bug and you abused it dosent make it a bug or you guilty for abusing.

It has had same procs since when it was released.
Noone complained when it was flooding the market and cheap.

Next let me tell you that glow as is op and it's a bug,and just post a thread and make it 7 pages long...
So ?
That makes a valid point and a valuable discussion?

And this is a long post and must have bored you,but if you don't want counter statements and arguments to what you have said,then a forum is not the place for you.

Encryptions
07-08-2021, 12:06 AM

I want you to compare. Go into maus 6 and get the orb major damage debuff effect on you and proc your ebon aegis see how fast that kills mobs then do the same thing with glint aegis and your procs and see how fast that kills mobs. You can try elite maus so its the same group of enemies.

I am glad most players in this game don't test weapons to their full extent; else we would see a lot of nerf threads. Psst there are some op weapons out there that may not boost damage but they sure do something very op.
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

KarTik1
07-08-2021, 01:21 AM
I want you to compare. Go into maus 6 and get the orb major damage debuff effect on you and proc your ebon aegis see how fast that kills mobs then do the same thing with glint aegis and your procs and see how fast that kills mobs. You can try elite maus so its the same group of enemies.

I am glad most players in this game don't test weapons to their full extent; else we would see a lot of nerf threads. Psst there are some op weapons out there that may not boost damage but they sure do something very op.

I did that but only using ebon aegis once and glint aegis once . I didnt used doz wepons proc before them and what i can say is ebon is so much superior then glint as a individual wepon if you dont use doz wepons.

Nocturnus
07-08-2021, 03:03 AM
So you base all you theory on the price of it.
That negates previously all the points u made even if valid.

Why does one buy a" just for look" item for 1 billion gold?

And just because you say it's a bug and you abused it dosent make it a bug or you guilty for abusing.

It has had same procs since when it was released.
Noone complained when it was flooding the market and cheap.

Next let me tell you that glow as is op and it's a bug,and just post a thread and make it 7 pages long...
So ?
That makes a valid point and a valuable discussion?

And this is a long post and must have bored you,but if you don't want counter statements and arguments to what you have said,then a forum is not the place for you.

You should have read the other comments I made, so I don't have to repeat the reasons why this weapon should be repaired. on the other hand, that weapon was launched years ago because someone is going to complain about it? now we are at lvl 76 using 1 lvl 46 weapon to kill 1 mob 76, for much less they have fixed other weapons. As I also said before, if they want the game to work that way, perfect, they should put it in some of its different variants: gold, token, platinum or locked, so that the rest of the players can access it. and you bought 1 weapon out of millions to "look at" supposedly and complain because someone wants to give their proc a nerf? does that make any sense to you?

Nocturnus
07-08-2021, 03:18 AM

I did not mean that, but that over the years it continued to be used to kill many mobs, quickly, as in a mausoleum, despite being a low level weapon, its proc continued to kill mobs above its level even now supported by new weapons. on the other hand, the ebon is a 71 weapon and if you read its proc it has a reflex limit, which decreases as the mobs are of higher level. with which it is probable that the mobs of the following expansion are practically immune to its reflection.

Gravital
07-08-2021, 03:54 AM
I think the glin aegis is fine as well because a low-level item that still works well and is a collection that still serves to make it look like the other useless weapons for this well.

Enviado desde mi Pixel 2 XL mediante Tapatalk

swoutttt
07-08-2021, 03:38 PM
It's not rocket science.. I just sold my glint aegis for 90m (nothing fishy about that huh..). I bet it suddenly gone up in price since this game has many collectors and this glint aegis is the most collectable item...and it has nothing to do with being broken and the temple event xDxD. I see many people defending it, but the more you defend it, the more you admit its broken to a point were it changes the game completely.

swoutttt
07-08-2021, 03:46 PM
And if Cinco or any other dev have time to test this, and tell there is nothing wrong with this weapon, and it doesn't break the balance completely (wich they worked hard on to achieve), I will drop this subject and move on. I also want to thank everyone that participated in this discussion.

Lookupnabs
07-08-2021, 04:18 PM
It's not rocket science.. I just sold my glint aegis for 90m (nothing fishy about that huh..). I bet it suddenly gone up in price since this game has many collectors and this glint aegis is the most collectable item...and it has nothing to do with being broken and the temple event xDxD. I see many people defending it, but the more you defend it, the more you admit its broken to a point were it changes the game completely.

Here starts the price manipulation no one even asked about hm u sold glint sayin some random stuff … sad

swoutttt
07-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Here starts the price manipulation no one even asked about hm u sold glint sayin some random stuff … sad

Price manipulation how? Facts are manipulation?

Repent
07-08-2021, 05:32 PM
Well for temple event glint aegis is useless after wave 50 so ye must be very op huh? -Atoned

PalqueseanimeAL
07-08-2021, 08:27 PM
Thats cool bro

Lookupnabs
07-08-2021, 11:12 PM
Well for temple event glint aegis is useless after wave 50 so ye must be very op huh? -Atoned

Y it useless ?

Repent
07-08-2021, 11:49 PM
not useless but it isn't needed for top lb for war

swoutttt
07-09-2021, 10:16 AM
not useless but it isn't needed for top lb for war

So first it's useless and now it's not useless.. sounds like u trying very hard to hide something.

Repent
07-09-2021, 02:41 PM
So first it's useless and now it's not useless.. sounds like u trying very hard to hide something.

Sounds like you want to start some drama bud. You keep this thread alive and keep complaining and nothing is being done. You know why? Bc it doesn’t matter this topic has been shut down already if your a war then buy a glint aegis if your not a war then stop complaining and start running the event. Like I said glint doesn’t do much after wave 50 imo but it is not utterly useless switching to it at a higher round you are more likely to be one shotted but ofc you would know that if you ran the event. You have 2 options keep crying on forums about something that won’t be changed or grow some balls and accept that not everything will go your way grow tf up. - Atoned

swoutttt
07-09-2021, 03:20 PM
I want to start drama? Your the one breaking the TOS with your rude behaviour and language. I'm here to discuss an item, but yet you feel personally attacked.. how come? And the rest il just ignore, your words speak for themselves.

Nocturnus
07-09-2021, 03:27 PM
Sounds like you want to start some drama bud. You keep this thread alive and keep complaining and nothing is being done. You know why? Bc it doesn’t matter this topic has been shut down already if your a war then buy a glint aegis if your not a war then stop complaining and start running the event. Like I said glint doesn’t do much after wave 50 imo but it is not utterly useless switching to it at a higher round you are more likely to be one shotted but ofc you would know that if you ran the event. You have 2 options keep crying on forums about something that won’t be changed or grow some balls and accept that not everything will go your way grow tf up. - Atoned

The same believed the lb runner of planar arena who abused the bugs there for their classifications by sessions, they said that there was no bug, stop crying, that the devs had already checked it and nothing would change. As you can see now the map seems more balanced for everyone, as it should be.

trueido
07-09-2021, 08:26 PM
people are still crying on this thread, this is so stupid since the same people who wants this aegis to be nerfed to the ground are the same people who gets carried by it in evg.
Without glintstone aegis + dozer axe + dozer aegis, warrior will not be able to clear all mobs in evg for you and you will end ur round after wave 20.

trueido
07-09-2021, 08:31 PM
I want to start drama? Your the one breaking the TOS with your rude behaviour and language. I'm here to discuss an item, but yet you feel personally attacked.. how come? And the rest il just ignore, your words speak for themselves.

Also, you made FOUR threads about glintstone aegis and how much you want it to be nerfed, so don't tell anyone here anything about breaking the TOS since whats you are doing is basically spamming with the same thread over and over and over again.
get yourself something to do, it looks like nerfing this weapon is the main goal in your life jesus bro

Repent
07-09-2021, 09:08 PM
Also, you made FOUR threads about glintstone aegis and how much you want it to be nerfed, so don't tell anyone here anything about breaking the TOS since whats you are doing is basically spamming with the same thread over and over and over again.
get yourself something to do, it looks like nerfing this weapon is the main goal in your life jesus bro

Fr dude and you aren't even a war man stop creating these threads. And glint aegis is not worth 90m idk why you need to lie to others bud please go touch some grass outside and stop creating these useless threads.

Oawaoebi
07-09-2021, 09:17 PM
Can this thread finally be closed please?

mrbatibot
07-09-2021, 09:39 PM
thread closed

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Tox420
07-26-2021, 02:32 PM
Cry less plz

Potofgreed
07-26-2021, 08:56 PM
cant nerf something they balanced the meta around

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
07-26-2021, 09:15 PM
Oh sh1t, here we go again.

Irg
07-27-2021, 02:00 AM
When people say rogue sucks in pve, I say otherwise. Just have to know how to use each class and make it do what you want it to do.
(My awakes are like 10% dex overall with diamond jewels and armor awakes). Not even op stats on my rogue when I made this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkG7AFLpBqk

When was rogue ever bad?? who dare to say that xd *insert mage innocent face here*

Anyway this is a bit off topic, but i actually like the idea of how older
weapon is better than the new one, so it wont just be brainless buy-new-stuff because its
for sure gona dominate. It gets people thinking what possible combos are out there

Ps its been ages since theres actually useful information in this thread, lets just drop it

pfizer
07-27-2021, 08:47 AM
dont nerf ittttttt

Manage
07-28-2021, 12:44 AM
Please buff glinstone agies🤣🤣hahaha

Xtremez
07-28-2021, 12:57 AM
Just leave it alone tbh. Rogs got flame daggs to have op clear and 75% dmg reduc with combos while mages still have the hex staff to combo with which could still inflict great tick damage against groups of mobs. You just don't see the other classes use them as much since who does the clearing in wave type maps in the first place? Obviously, the warriors. Threads like these just quickly escalate into back and forth chaos so it's better to just close down the topic for good...

AlfineMahesa
07-29-2021, 02:43 AM
Nerf price glin aegis

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk