PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Toon

Undershooting
06-22-2021, 04:45 AM
Can we get an option to favourite specific toons so it get easier for people to organise and easily access into the character they want to go to, or an option to lock specific characters until when you want to login to that toon.

Shake
06-22-2021, 04:47 AM
1+ Great idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
06-22-2021, 09:01 AM
Characters are already organized by level and alphabetic order. Level comes first, letters in name afterwards, so I think that’s enough, but adding the option to mark it as favorite to avoid deleting the character in a rage moment would be ok.

Undershooting
06-22-2021, 03:15 PM
Characters are already organized by level and alphabetic order. Level comes first, letters in name afterwards, so I think that’s enough, but adding the option to mark it as favorite to avoid deleting the character in a rage moment would be ok.

Not when a player has many characters which have similar ign and forget which one they’ve put their stuff in, or even for hc some player would like to keep it safe and lock the character for extra protection

Saint Jaffo
06-22-2021, 03:47 PM
Not when a player has many characters which have similar ign and forget which one they’ve put their stuff in, or even for hc some player would like to keep it safe and lock the character for extra protection

What do you mean with “extra protection”? As far as I know there’s no way to delete a character by accident..

Undershooting
06-22-2021, 03:59 PM
What do you mean with “extra protection”? As far as I know there’s no way to delete a character by accident..

With hc you die once you’re done, so a lock would just add an extra layer of security for those not looking to do hc anytime soon, and these locked characters can be placed at the bottom of the list