PDA

View Full Version : Is Mephisto got Nerfed?

Aguabliss
06-22-2021, 09:31 AM
Hi. Im seeing mephisto price going down. Wondering if it is because of people saving money for the upcoming awakening event or mephisto reall got nerfed as others says? Ty in advance :)

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Shake
06-22-2021, 09:32 AM
I’ve also seen people say that the devs are looking at nerfing it, not sure if it’s actually been done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caabarader
06-22-2021, 09:43 AM
Not done yet,i believe devs are reviewing this and looking for possibilities of what should be done for balance this,i also think the damage reduction will also receive a cap,to prevent players reaching 100% and make them immortals.

Sent from me.

capeo
06-22-2021, 11:22 AM
Yes it was nerfed, buying meph 5m:)

Saint Jaffo
06-22-2021, 12:48 PM
Yes it was nerfed, buying meph 5m:)

Selling for 1m, wanna get rid of it fast

BaronB
06-22-2021, 04:56 PM
Market Speculation is all it is.

Only thing that's been posted on forums is that they not happy damage reduction goes over 100% and look at doing a cap % on the total damage reduction you can get in total regardless of what pets are being used.

Because of the thread on forums about nerfing it, people reading that have begun to panic a little and sell it off whilst they think they can.

If you like conspiracy theories could even say maybe the thread was created to do just that, get the price to go down to make it more attainable :3

UFOs might also be out there, we might just be living in a simulation how the movie The Matrix described. We will never know :3

1 <3

Yanderechann
06-22-2021, 06:30 PM
Here's the exact thing Cinco said "So here is what I get from this: damage reduction, from a systemic perspective, needs to be adjusted to prevent Players' sustained immunity to damage. It's not specifically about Mephisto, though his AA's should probably be reviewed again after the damage reduction system has been addressed (to have a limit that addresses the core concern)."

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

BaronB
06-23-2021, 01:29 AM
Here's the exact thing Cinco said "So here is what I get from this: damage reduction, from a systemic perspective, needs to be adjusted to prevent Players' sustained immunity to damage. It's not specifically about Mephisto, though his AA's should probably be reviewed again after the damage reduction system has been addressed (to have a limit that addresses the core concern)."

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

Wouldn’t need to review Mephistos AA if the overall damage reduction from a system perspective is adjusted to have a max cap.

Just means wouldn’t matter how many pets you stack if the max is say 85% then even if you used 4 Mephistos stacked you would still only get 85% in total.

And bam we have fixed any pets having to be nerfed and everyone is a winner ^.^

Kakashis
06-23-2021, 11:46 AM
Basically after they review the damage reduction, then they'll look at meph. They'll make it such that you won't be able to take 0 damage even with decked out damage reduction.

Xerofith
06-23-2021, 01:07 PM
Basically after they review the damage reduction, then they'll look at meph. They'll make it such that you won't be able to take 0 damage even with decked out damage reduction.

Or will they? *Evil anime wink*

BaronB
06-23-2021, 01:43 PM
Or will they? *Evil anime wink*

Ohhhhh and the plot thickens!!!