PDA

View Full Version : Doubt on emulator Android and Web Game

mklucasjt
06-22-2021, 10:18 AM
I have a doubt, if I play through the Android emulator on the pc I get a ban? you might be asking why you want to play on the emulator if i can use the web to play, so there is a but on the web the keys to change the hotbar are too far for the warrior class since we use 5-6 hotbar, so i saw one advantage that edta playing on the emulator I can is choosing the key for a certain hotbar a "shortcut" would be much easier to play but I'm afraid it's getting banned for using emulator and getting banned for using a third party, space time team or someone already use emulator time that have their accounts active until today without ban help me in this question, because space time does not launch a configuration that can esga mudsndo the shortcut of each shortcut.

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

Shake
06-22-2021, 10:20 AM
I don’t see why not, can’t think of any exploits that can only be done on emulators

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repent
06-22-2021, 10:25 AM
As long as you are just playing the game and not running any sort of script or macro on the emulator you should be just fine. I mean vpns are allowed as long as you don’t do offers or watch ads so I believe you’ll be fine man :) - Atoned

mklucasjt
06-22-2021, 10:26 AM
I'm afraid to use and lose my war that you create in 2015

mklucasjt
06-22-2021, 10:29 AM
As long as you are just playing the game and not running any sort of script or macro on the emulator you should be just fine. I mean vpns are allowed as long as you don’t do offers or watch ads so I believe you’ll be fine man :) - AtonedI understand I always play manually nothing macro or script that takes the emotion out of the game, and also thanks to the macro they took the kraken elite chest

Futumsh
06-22-2021, 10:35 AM
Playing on an emulator is fine, just all the usual rules still apply.