PDA

View Full Version : Viewing inventory

Twomucho
06-22-2021, 05:40 PM
Hey just wanted to see if it was possible to make it where a single class could view the other classes gear in inventory. Kinda like being able to view furniture in house inventory or auction house. Just don’t want to be deleting cool looking items that could go in my house.

I as a mage want to see an image of warrior and rouge gear in my inventory page is all. Sorry if was not clear

Undyinq
06-22-2021, 06:20 PM
Huh?

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
06-22-2021, 07:08 PM
To just see how the item looks like is a good idea so you don't have to search another class to check the items look.

Stephencobear
06-22-2021, 07:19 PM
Should be easy to make a low lev toon and view that way, no?

Oawaoebi
06-22-2021, 07:48 PM
Should be easy to make a low lev toon and view that way, no?

No the point is that when you go to your character inventory and search rare collectibles and want to see the look. You can't see all 3 classes and switching toon every time is annoying. Thats what he wants to express.

Stephencobear
06-22-2021, 09:17 PM
No the point is that when you go to your character inventory and search rare collectibles and want to see the look. You can't see all 3 classes and switching toon every time is annoying. Thats what he wants to express.

I understood, but disagree that the devs should take time out to code because a player doesn’t want to make a low level toon
It literally took me two min right now to make a new toon
The devs time is more valuable imho

umarrahim
06-23-2021, 01:12 AM
Bruh, use the gifting feature, it shows the item equipped on that class, as well as that person's xp bar.....

Thanx me later huhu

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
06-23-2021, 02:54 AM
Bruh, use the gifting feature, it shows the item equipped on that class, as well as that person's xp bar.....

Thanx me later huhu

This is the point he doesn't want to always have to find another player to inspect.

umarrahim
06-23-2021, 02:55 AM
This is the point he doesn't want to always have to find another player to inspect.It's not that hard, all towns almost always have all classes of players

KarTik1
06-23-2021, 03:16 AM
Or you can simply inspect any other player and go to give item and inspect on them its eassy that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avaree
06-23-2021, 07:08 AM
Lol he is hardcore toon. It’s not an option. I agree tho, it would be a good tool to have. Many people (b4 favs was added) accidentally gifted items away using the gift feature to view an item.
+1