PDA

View Full Version : Eliptic moon gem 19 tries?

Flaorakrisa
05-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Thank you STS for another wonrful update, but just out of curiosity is it normal that I got that gem after buying 19 packs x 5 platinum ??? Or is it a bug that needs to be fixed? Because if it's a bug then I want Atleast some of my platinum to be reimbursed.... Just for comparison I got my immortalius weapon from 3 tries and my electric headsman from 9(!) now this Eliptic gem I got from 19th try... I wonder what's next??? 100 tries??? Please devs or STS reply because I'm working my butt off for my money and I think I deserve to know at least the chance % of getting that gem... If I knew its gonna take me 19 platinum packs to get it I would reconsider playing this so-called lottery with the first place.... I know some of you might say why I tried 19 times at the first place, but: 1) Yes I do have some gabbling issues and 2) I was curious and I still hope it's a bug and the fix is coming....
P.S I really love this game and every day it's getting better and better but you sre wlso bring some non-sense thingies with each and every update
P.S.s. I still hope it's a bug...

Thank you once again anda I hope nobody will judge my honest opinion... I still love STS and I am/will play all of their games cuz you guys rock!!!!

Bpog
05-17-2012, 05:26 PM
The new pack is very cheap, so the special gem was designed to be very rare. You should receive the legendary gem much sooner than 100 tries, but you would be lucky to get it in under 20.

We are glad you love the game!

Flaorakrisa
05-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Thank you... At least now I know it's not a bug!
Dark Legends FTW!
P.S yaaaaay!

Small Boat
05-17-2012, 05:45 PM
Took me about 20 tries. Womp womp :(

Xaphan Fox
05-17-2012, 05:51 PM
The new pack is very cheap, so the special gem was designed to be very rare. You should receive the legendary gem much sooner than 100 tries, but you would be lucky to get it in under 20.

We are glad you love the game!

Meh 500 plat for 100 tries... Even if much sooner... that is... rough.

I'd come be your live in:

Car wash, cook, masseuse, dog walker, whatever for a month if you'd quit with the random chance packs and just put the gem up for 50 plat and the weapons up for 150 or something.

Kindly look at your profit model from a "gamer's" perspective and not as an employee of STS.

See the face it gives your company. Love you guys, but that face is oooogly=P

woof

Mrsberry
05-17-2012, 09:41 PM
Agreed fox ive spent 700 plat on these packs never with any luck.
Ive pretty much given up on them thats a lot of plat for nothing.
Yes I have contacted sts and reply was we do not have this service at the moment.
its fine was my choice too buy them but ive given up on buying chance packs.

Aneheazatek
05-18-2012, 01:05 AM
120 plats and i got it.

shannonglomb
05-18-2012, 07:34 AM
But then they wouldn't be ultra rare guys it's like the pokies this game is not pl lol realise that makes it good and different =)

wvhills
05-18-2012, 07:52 AM
I love Dark Legends (except the energy mechanic) but I'm afraid if you guys don't do away with these gamble packs then DL is going to turn into a desolate wasteland like star legends is. You're making a killing on the gamble packs now but you're also driving people away. How easy is it to get people to come back once they've left (once again, just look at SL as an example). Speaking for myself, I don't mind at all paying plat for items that are a little better than what you can loot but put these items for sell as individual items instead of in these gamble packs.

I understand your thinking here, buy plat for money and spend platnium in game- it forms a disassociation in the price (i.e. I'm not spend $20 on a some pixels, I'm spend 120 plat). Then instead of putting the item up for sell for 100 plat you make it a 5% drop chance at 5 plats a try.

This will work for you guys for a month or so then we people get their credit card statements all they have to do is look at it and say "holy ****!" I spent $50 on that game last month. The customers then becomes aware of what's going on and views you in a negative light.

I've tried my hand at a few gamble packs but after thinking about all this I won't be buying anymore. Once again, I'll buy weapons from the store individually but until that option becomes available you've seen your last plat you're getting from me.

Xaphan Fox
05-18-2012, 07:58 AM
I will never mind buying items flat out. I love dl. I will gladly support dl.

I do not like random chance packs.

StompArtist
05-18-2012, 08:01 AM
In spirit I do not like any of the random packs but in practice I get all the pinks below 5 tries so... lol

Walkhardd
05-18-2012, 08:14 AM
I think there should be a "buy now" option. Even if you made it expensive, it would make sts look better, imo.

I'm a gambling man, so I would probably still gamble on it, but Think how many players would gamble a few times, not get it, then just buy it out right.

Seems like both sides win to me.

MeowGoesTheKitty
05-20-2012, 06:18 PM
Completely agree with the above poster(s) sentiments. Lol, saying that though I bought platinum 3 days ago and I still haven't received it, I have to get some first before I can spend it again hah -____-;;

Growwle
05-20-2012, 06:26 PM
Thank you STS for another wonrful update, but just out of curiosity is it normal that I got that gem after buying 19 packs x 5 platinum ??? Or is it a bug that needs to be fixed? Because if it's a bug then I want Atleast some of my platinum to be reimbursed.... Just for comparison I got my immortalius weapon from 3 tries and my electric headsman from 9(!) now this Eliptic gem I got from 19th try... I wonder what's next??? 100 tries??? Please devs or STS reply because I'm working my butt off for my money and I think I deserve to know at least the chance % of getting that gem... If I knew its gonna take me 19 platinum packs to get it I would reconsider playing this so-called lottery with the first place.... I know some of you might say why I tried 19 times at the first place, but: 1) Yes I do have some gabbling issues and 2) I was curious and I still hope it's a bug and the fix is coming....
P.S I really love this game and every day it's getting better and better but you sre wlso bring some non-sense thingies with each and every update
P.S.s. I still hope it's a bug...

Thank you once again anda I hope nobody will judge my honest opinion... I still love STS and I am/will play all of their games cuz you guys rock!!!!

Two tries for me, you just have bad luck. Firebrand, on the other hand, still eludes me.

Prestige
05-22-2012, 09:56 PM
Well they are trying to keep some stuff rare so not everyone has the same equips.

iteachyou
05-28-2012, 03:21 PM
I will not spend that kind of money on any game. I need my money for things like bills. I can see maybe spending some money, but I know people that are already in the hundreds of dollars to this game. That is insane! If you want to keep people like me in this game, please find a better way.

Thank you
Iteachyou

kaidt
05-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Much sooner than 100 tries?! Ive wasted a lot of money and STILL didnt get it. Easily 20 or 30 tries at 5 plat and over the last two days around 50 more at 2. You lost a regular paying customer. Good job.

Kaidt.

irishwarlock
05-30-2012, 01:49 PM
I got lucky...3rd try on one character and I've tried twice on my main with nothing.

jerrilf
07-14-2013, 02:37 PM
Gimme more luck plz dl I'm a good gamer ^,..,^