PDA

View Full Version : Cinco help

insanelol
06-23-2021, 07:16 AM
Dear Cinco, every time i log into al i have to do this update which takes about 10 minutes but it gets tedious when i have to do it several times a day. On the previous phone, I did it once and this update no longer popped up. Can you help me fix this problem so I don't have to waste time with this update?
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210623/396bf5f6235a200349f425aa2120e7e5.jpg

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

AucResearcher
06-23-2021, 09:17 AM
Woah.. 10 minute is so long... Mine usually took 30 sec ~ only... Hope they fix this

Cinco
06-23-2021, 09:32 AM
That kind of thing happens when your device is out of space.
Clearly, if it were a problem with the game or the update itself - everybody would have this exact issue. Since that's not the case, I would suggest that you try clearing out your device cache. Another suggestion would be to delete and reinstall Arcane Legends (after making sure you have plenty of space).

Hope that helps! Thanks :-)

insanelol
06-23-2021, 10:27 AM
That kind of thing happens when your device is out of space.
Clearly, if it were a problem with the game or the update itself - everybody would have this exact issue. Since that's not the case, I would suggest that you try clearing out your device cache. Another suggestion would be to delete and reinstall Arcane Legends (after making sure you have plenty of space).

Hope that helps! Thanks :-)

Love thanks for help :) have nice day

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk