PDA

View Full Version : Preview 6/23/2021 | Arcane Anglers Continues! + What's Next?

Remiem
06-23-2021, 07:43 AM
Greetings Legends, and happy Wednesday!! As you know, the Arcane Anglers event continues for 1 more week, so best of luck catching those fancy fish and climbing the LB's! Good luck catching our front runners though. Our Top 5 are fishing machines, closing in on almost 300,000 points!

Congrats to our current top players: Party, Ciity, Hozukreti, Yuchikari, and Awolffff. Keep it up!

If you've checked out the updated roadmap you know that you have both the Awakenings and Swamp Temple events to look forward to next. These Arlorian classics will have a similar flavor to years before, but (in the case of the Swamp Temple) with updated rewards, including new banners for top players, a creepy, crawly Arcanite Pet reward, and more!

What are YOU hoping to see out of these two upcoming events?

Expansion Sneak Peek

We know you're all psyched to see more peeks at the upcoming expansion (level 81!!). We'll be ramping up the previews closer to release, but we made some awesome progress on one of the interiors in the town hub that I just can't wait to share.

Check it out! What do you think the purpose of this place is? We'd love to hear your best guesses.

That's all for now! In the future, what kind of sneak peeks are you most excited to see? Vanities? Maps? Boss designs? Let us know in the comments!

BaronB
06-23-2021, 09:51 AM
Greetings Legends, and happy Wednesday!! As you know, the Arcane Anglers event continues for 1 more week, so best of luck catching those fancy fish and climbing the LB's! Good luck catching our front runners though. Our Top 5 are fishing machines, closing in on almost 300,000 points!

Congrats to our current top players: Party, Ciity, Hozukreti, Yuchikari, and Awolffff. Keep it up!

If you've checked out the updated roadmap you know that you have both the Awakenings and Swamp Temple events to look forward to next. These Arlorian classics will have a similar flavor to years before, but (in the case of the Swamp Temple) with updated rewards, including new banners for top players, a creepy, crawly Arcanite Pet reward, and more!

Expansion Sneak Peek

We know you're all psyched to see more peeks at the upcoming expansion (level 81!!). We'll be ramping up the previews closer to release, but we made some awesome progress on one of the interiors in the town hub that I just can't wait to share.

Check it out! What do you think the purpose of this place is? We'd love to hear your best guesses.

That's all for now! In the future, what kind of sneak peeks are you most excited to see? Vanities? Maps? Boss designs? Let us know in the comments!

soooo muuuchhhh grrrRRRREEEEEEEEEeennn <3 <3 <3 <3

That sneak tho... hmmm I want to say a new house but judging by the size it seems like it could possibly be a new guild hall? :3

Lord, please say yes!!

that would look so OP if it was filled with hundreds of trees too !!

A guildhall with baths at the back and that beautiful choice of colour scheme?!

It would be a waste if this was on a house >.> ... an this would also look like the type of guildhall that would have at least 500/1k slots to be able to fill it up XD

Thanks for the cheeky tease ^.^

1 <3

Willl
06-23-2021, 09:53 AM
What new I want from:

Awakening event

A loot table in form of a "leaderbord" Where the most perfect awakes are showed and near it the name of the player who obtained it

Example
5% int 5% int 5% int Cincoislucky

Temple event

Addiction of Honor leaderbord

Expansion:
The mobs
The game mechanics
The bosses

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

BaronB
06-23-2021, 10:07 AM
A loot table in form of a "leaderbord" Where the most perfect awakes are showed and near it the name of the player who obtained it

Showing someone's name next to what they awakened for the whole game to see would also be like showing a leaderboard for the most gold a player has in-game =/

For this, you'd be better off making a thread or asking people in game if they would be willing to show you whats the best awakening they managed to get so if people choose to share with you, then no one is forced to have their privacy invaded by people whom they would rather not.

Deathlyreaper
06-23-2021, 10:13 AM

Expansion Sneak Peek

Will there still be a Vanity Set as a reward? Having a vanity set last temple was really nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flashio
06-23-2021, 10:18 AM
The updates said on the temple only refers to the rewards? Or can we expect new mechanics from mobs/bosses?
Also really hope the stacking damage reduction gets reworked before temple event hits.

Willl
06-23-2021, 10:20 AM
With "What are you hoping to see" It is meant to express what we wanna see from those events, mainly something new.

I expressed my toughts as OP asked, no need make a thread for it XD.

We all express our opinions :D

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Kakashis
06-23-2021, 10:48 AM
Awesome! Hopefully temple event will have awesome vanities again!

Letsmixx
06-23-2021, 11:18 AM
I think that s a shop place....

Xerofith
06-23-2021, 11:35 AM
"creepy, crawly".
Arcanite Crawly?! My arachnophobia is tingling but I love it!

mhysaa
06-23-2021, 12:03 PM
I’m so curious about the vanities, especially to know if going have some mermaid 👀
Also hoping for some set quest/aps as the glintstone… would give us lot to do 🙃

Soyeonara
06-23-2021, 12:28 PM
I would just rather to know how design of the map, number of maps (seriously no gl map again, how hard the bosses (plis new mechanics), some interesting storyline about the expansion (not just lazy plot like the current expansion) and what the lootable gears. So, I will wait for these, I will expect to be better.

For the town hub, I personally want to say 'It just okay'. That's all.

Teoekeri
06-23-2021, 12:29 PM
I hope to see awaken event tomorrow :)

And i hope also to have new kind of awakens to prepare our self for level 81 :)

Thanks alot for this beautiful events

Regards

Terracraft
06-23-2021, 12:34 PM
Mmm,have u ever seen primitive technology vids building some undergorund base?!,they looks like this lmao

Redjellydonut
06-23-2021, 01:56 PM
wait...we are gonna have a public pool on the upcoming expansion town? Thats cool! [emoji1787][emoji91]

flashio
06-23-2021, 01:59 PM
The updates said on the temple only refers to the rewards? Or can we expect new mechanics from mobs/bosses?
Also really hope the stacking damage reduction gets reworked before temple event hits.

Forgot to ask, will we have vanity items on temple vendor? If so, is there any chance we can buy the items for all classes regardless of our class?

Tackled
06-23-2021, 02:27 PM
Def vanities! Let me see cmon just one peek [emoji872]

FrostFlame
06-23-2021, 02:39 PM
Could the new room be a Challenge room?
Like every round there are different enemy types amd u fight against em, or maybe sth like planar arena just for new exp.

Gesendet von meinem M2007J3SG mit Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
06-23-2021, 04:31 PM
We all know its Gustav who got revived by an evil potion from Bael. He will be our end boss. Our trip started with him as an Allie and will end with him as our worst nightmare.

Oawaoebi
06-23-2021, 04:36 PM
Forgot to ask, will we have vanity items on temple vendor? If so, is there any chance we can buy the items for all classes regardless of our class?

I guess its time for the war class to get its own vanity.

Potofgreed
06-23-2021, 08:01 PM
this is o.p . keep up the great work

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Mcmikeguapo
06-23-2021, 10:12 PM
We having a cool story? :3

conat
06-23-2021, 11:06 PM
in terms of expansion excellent work.
Regarding temple hope that this time it will be more balanced for those players who cannot buy all the necessary weapons, accumulating procs with many items subtracts the opportunity for other players I hope they will consider it.

Senpaikazu24
06-23-2021, 11:53 PM

Expansion Sneak Peek

That's all for now! In the future, what kind of sneak peeks are you most excited to see? Vanities? Maps? Boss designs? Let us know in the comments!Looking for new event not vanities
Event can loot old arcane weapon like lv46.lv16 include old mythic weapon too
Just make it happen

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

Alkif
06-24-2021, 03:44 AM
In new expension I hope to see some elite chests like elite warchest, pirate, puzzle etc. They add another money maker other than gold loot and are great way for newer players to earn some gold, especially when farming them as soon as expansion releases. Add mythic weapons/armor with weaker stats/proc than arcane, that would help out people who don't have hundreds of millions to buy new arcanes (if there are any at lvl 81). Lastly a decent token vendor, last expansion vendor was quite bad, only vanity set and lockeds which are not even worth crafting most of the time, so my vales are collection dust most of the time. Mausoleum token vendor was great, it had gold, chests, crafting materials, gear and so on..

Archugejackmen
06-24-2021, 04:18 AM
Please let that be the new guildhall

BaronB
06-24-2021, 05:23 AM
Please let that be the new guildhall

YES!!!

It looks too damn beautiful it would be a waste if it was used for anything else >.<

Im just looking at that new guild hall like

Senpaikazu24
06-24-2021, 09:08 AM
In new expension I hope to see some elite chests like elite warchest, pirate, puzzle etc. They add another money maker other than gold loot and are great way for newer players to earn some gold, especially when farming them as soon as expansion releases. Add mythic weapons/armor with weaker stats/proc than arcane, that would help out people who don't have hundreds of millions to buy new arcanes (if there are any at lvl 81). Lastly a decent token vendor, last expansion vendor was quite bad, only vanity set and lockeds which are not even worth crafting most of the time, so my vales are collection dust most of the time. Mausoleum token vendor was great, it had gold, chests, crafting materials, gear and so on..brother I understand you but that is unlikely to happen from what I see now as time goes on the problem is just Pay to win and another problem is poor new players even if they want to be rich in this game it's too hard they can only get rich here if they buy platinum and play games to become pro, in fact, poor new player, when they don't buy platinum, they will just quit because they don't have money or gold in the game, sad but true, and they will feel boring

KarTik1
06-24-2021, 04:31 PM
brother I understand you but that is unlikely to happen from what I see now as time goes on the problem is just Pay to win and another problem is poor new players even if they want to be rich in this game it's too hard they can only get rich here if they buy platinum and play games to become pro, in fact, poor new player, when they don't buy platinum, they will just quit because they don't have money or gold in the game, sad but true, and they will feel boring

But still i like the idea of looting new elite gold chest with some good items nothing wrong with that i mean we last had those kind of chests in glinstone elite cryoster chest and elite orc chests but after that they stoped it idk why but if item is good in those chest it became good option for future also like how much those old elite gold chests worth now days eassy to farm as new player to make some early cash in game.
Cause its eassy to reach level 60+ with onlh doing dailys and main quests and 2x xp is almost every month now days.

vikram bhat
06-25-2021, 12:17 AM
Looking for new event not vanities

Event can loot old arcane weapon like lv46.lv16 include old mythic weapon too
Just make it happen

Yes.. Of course.. Just think abt it sts 👍

namansharma99910
06-25-2021, 12:34 AM
I like the green ( megamindhulk likey )
Is it gonna come on arcanite fields ?
Like that volcanium stronghold ?
Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my RMX2027 using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
06-25-2021, 11:04 AM
Sneak peak is amazing ! I have a feeling that's gonna be the town hub. As it looks beautiful maybe we could have a guildhall version.

damhor
06-25-2021, 01:04 PM
sneak peak maps please.. and the creep monster

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

terapan
06-27-2021, 06:58 AM
The sneakpeek. Hmm, i thiks its more like planar arena but more advance in rule and game. I guess the king atlatean sit there watching us...

Itemstore
06-27-2021, 02:48 PM
I think this would make a epic house

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Aburus
06-28-2021, 09:30 AM
an aqua themed gh similar to this at arcanite fields would be awesome

morenickrealtwins
06-28-2021, 11:29 AM
Make a crossserver Globalchatt and an option where can i show my Item in this global chatt ty.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

richardmutant
06-29-2021, 07:02 PM
grana para futuro

Giaz Doom
06-30-2021, 11:32 PM
This is exactly the creativity i expect from u.
I rlly like it. Tysm