PDA

View Full Version : What is better mage bd or full int ?

waflm
06-23-2021, 05:03 PM

Enviado desde mi SM-G610M mediante Tapatalk

Shake
06-23-2021, 05:05 PM
Between those two, full int.

Imo Int>Ed>Bd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
06-23-2021, 05:07 PM
If you only run evg go for ed. If you only run dm go for bd. If you run both go for int.
Bd doesn't work on spiders even though they are considered as bosses. They drop jewel elixirs which is a (only boss) drop. But they don't drop marvelous tokens which is also a (only boss) drop. People tested damage on them and didn't notice a difference.
Ed doesn't work in DM, but it does work in evg on the spiders boss and mobs.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Xtremez
06-23-2021, 06:07 PM
If you have to choose only one, just go for int. Better stats better overall damage. This is since ed and bd just play well with your procs and affect specific types of enemies only (ed for elite maps and bd for bosses) while int directly boosts your base stats no matter where you are in arlor

Naaabmage
06-23-2021, 11:25 PM

Just buy both sets....eazy

waflm
06-23-2021, 11:44 PM
WhatsApp:::+1(956)410-3554
Skype ID:::Jacob jb

We can pass all your PMP, CHST, BCSP TOEFL, Nclex, BBA, CEDILS #DITALS #PLIDA #AIL LET #HSK, BBM, BCA, PMP, PMC, IELTS, PTE, CELPIP, NEBOSH, (ISC)², CISSP, SSCP, CCSP, CAP, CSSLP, HCISPP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP-ISSMP and CBK , CRISC, CISM, PMP, CEH, CSM, GRE certificates without exams within 7 days. Exams will be taken in the authorized testing center. Your certification status can be verified on the official website and the certificates will arrive from PMP at your owned address. You will get PMI certified without ever having to set foot into a testing center. Just sit back and relax after placing an order.What?

Encryptions
06-24-2021, 12:55 AM
WhatsApp:::+1(956)410-3554
Skype ID:::Jacob jb

We can pass all your PMP, CHST, BCSP TOEFL, Nclex, BBA, CEDILS #DITALS #PLIDA #AIL LET #HSK, BBM, BCA, PMP, PMC, IELTS, PTE, CELPIP, NEBOSH, (ISC)², CISSP, SSCP, CCSP, CAP, CSSLP, HCISPP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP-ISSMP and CBK , CRISC, CISM, PMP, CEH, CSM, GRE certificates without exams within 7 days. Exams will be taken in the authorized testing center. Your certification status can be verified on the official website and the certificates will arrive from PMP at your owned address. You will get PMI certified without ever having to set foot into a testing center. Just sit back and relax after placing an order.Bro this is arcane legends (a video game) not some type of school.

kersey
06-24-2021, 01:28 AM
Report ithttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210624/fd4c26bb753fab1ccd9d3025f2f1453f.jpg

IGN - Ganja

Greazemk
06-24-2021, 02:40 AM
If you only run evg go for ed. If you only run dm go for bd. If you run both go for int.
Bd doesn't work on spiders even though they are considered as bosses. They drop jewel elixirs which is a (only boss) drop. But they don't drop marvelous tokens which is also a (only boss) drop. People tested damage on them and didn't notice a difference.
Ed doesn't work in DM, but it does work in evg on the spiders boss and mobs.

I'm not sure about this. I once used Full Dexterity% gears and they do not deal that much damage on Spiders on my perspective (1.6k dex).

Then I switched to BD (165bd), just BD and lil bit of ED like 20 from Armored Zhulong, it's noticeable that I deal much more damage than previous runs when I was equipped with dex.

Encryptions
06-24-2021, 02:45 AM
I'm not sure about this. I once used Full Dexterity% gears and they do not deal that much damage on Spiders on my perspective (1.6k dex).

Then I switched to BD (165bd), just BD and lil bit of ED like 20 from Armored Zhulong, it's noticeable that I deal much more damage than previous runs when I was equipped with dex.

Idk, I do want to test bd vs spiders. I haven't tested it against them personally but I was told by many that bd doesn't work on them.
The thing that confuses me is the devs made and said jewel elixirs drop from bosses only. They said the same thing about marvelous tokens, only drop from bosses.
Why does jewel elixirs drop from spiders but marvelous tokens do not drop from spiders?