PDA

View Full Version : experience points

Alayna
05-17-2012, 06:57 PM
other players and I aren't being credited experience points after reaching level 21. this isn't fair! what gives? please fix!

Delphina
05-17-2012, 07:01 PM
The current level cap in Dark Legends is 21. Once you hit it you will not gain any more experience. Congrats on capping!

JaytB
05-17-2012, 07:03 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=650006

O.o

Mrsberry
05-17-2012, 09:33 PM
This is the second thread I've seen of this. They must not be acquainted with other sts games.
This is normal with each campain update there will be a new lvl cap.
This one is 21 next one will be 26 and so on.
Too get too lvl cap requires a huge amount of xp. When you do hit these caps your usally rewarded with a title or vanity. If you dont get lvl cap befor next campain update u miss out on these exclusive vanitys or titles and xp needed too gain the previouse cap loweres considerably.

Staryknight
05-17-2012, 09:45 PM
Yeah and I've had a lot of players ask me about this in game too. If you aren't familiar with STS games 21 must seem like a very strange cap and if this is your first "mmo" then I'm sure your really confused. It would be nice if you got a message when you turn 21 something like "Congrats on reaching the level cap. Look forward to new levels coming in future expansions." This might lessen the confusion for the new players.

Small Boat
05-18-2012, 09:25 AM
Congrats on reaching the level cap. Look forward to new levels coming in future expansions!

:p