PDA

View Full Version : Please sts change evg group lb

Naaabmage
06-24-2021, 10:36 PM
Make the group lb a timed run

Why should everyone be forced to play for 4h at least just for a spot on lb omg imagine doing 500 waves just for a spot on the lb...its not like this now....but soon it will be..many ppl just simply dont have the time to run for the long hours maybe I'm crying u will say but idc tbh lol

I think making timed run to wave 200 or 300 would be great whoever reaches wave 300 or 200 whatever the case...the fastest will get top spot at least this way many can have a chance at the lb..for wave 200 or 300 still need good gears and good team to achieve them waves so it wont be super easy

KarTik1
06-24-2021, 11:03 PM
Why only care about evg lb bro there are 50-70 other lb runs through out year including event lbs .
You can go for timed lbs there are many why evg lb is so special. Let people play how have time to play it . Cause it is a mmorpg type game which requires time to acchive something.
There are games and lbs in other real nig games where people have to play for 8-9 hours straight to acchive something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naaabmage
06-25-2021, 12:05 AM
Why only care about evg lb bro there are 50-70 other lb runs through out year including event lbs .
You can go for timed lbs there are many why evg lb is so special. Let people play how have time to play it . Cause it is a mmorpg type game which requires time to acchive something.
There are games and lbs in other real nig games where people have to play for 8-9 hours straight to acchive something.

Wdym why only care about evg lb lol I dont rly I'm just saying running for that long without even 1minute break is alot...oh what other games require u to sit for 7h nonstop with not even 1 or 2 minutes break idk sorry I'm out of the loop

Encryptions
06-25-2021, 12:09 AM
Wdym why only care about evg lb lol I dont rly I'm just saying running for that long without even 1minute break is alot...oh what other games require u to sit for 7h nonstop with not even 1 or 2 minutes break idk sorry I'm out of the loop

A lot of games.

kersey
06-25-2021, 12:19 AM

Why should everyone be forced to play for 4h at least just for a spot on lb omg imagine doing 500 waves just for a spot on the lb...its not like this now....but soon it will be..many ppl just simply dont have the time to run for the long hours maybe I'm crying u will say but idc tbh lol

I think making timed run to wave 200 or 300 would be great whoever reaches wave 300 or 200 whatever the case...the fastest will get top spot at least this way many can have a chance at the lb..for wave 200 or 300 still need good gears and good team to achieve them waves so it wont be super easyIf you don't have the time to do lb runs then you're not cut out for it.

Why ask for that to be tweaked in favor of someone "who doesn't have the time" for it and be disadvantageous to those who had invested time, gold, gears and effort?

Leaderboards were made for something - competition - and isn't meant to be a walk-in-the-park.

So if you want to get a spot, work hard and set a time for it.

IGN - Ganja

Kystone
06-25-2021, 12:37 AM
If you don't have the time to do lb runs then you're not cut out for it.

Why ask for that to be tweaked in favor of someone "who doesn't have the time" for it and be disadvantageous to those who had invested time, gold, gears and effort?

Leaderboards were made for something - competition - and isn't meant to be a walk-in-the-park.

IGN - Ganja

Aeby took a shower, went to the store and ate twice and got 188m points by being afk half the run. Leaderboard should stay the same - the map should be different.

firebelt & crystalkiller
06-25-2021, 12:49 AM
expansion soon so let them focus on better pve competetive content there than fixing a 2 year old, almost fully explored content.

Xerofith
06-25-2021, 12:51 AM
Not just evg lb, every lb takes lots of hardwork and dedication. 4hours of continuous grind is pretty much below-average for lb standards. So -1 to your suggestion.
If it was easy, everyone would do it :-)

Naaabmage
06-25-2021, 02:54 AM
If you don't have the time to do lb runs then you're not cut out for it.

IGN - Ganja

Well dam next evg I should put on my work clothes and get rdy for a 8h run...oh man that sounds like fun

Naaabmage
06-25-2021, 02:58 AM
expansion soon so let them focus on better pve competetive content there than fixing a 2 year old, almost fully explored content.

Yeah I guess ur right on this gg

kersey
06-25-2021, 03:08 AM
Well dam next evg I should put on my work clothes and get rdy for a 8h run...oh man that sounds like funYou're starting to make no sense now. If you don't wanna waste your time doing lb's, then don't run it.

It's like an athlete asking the sports committee to lower their standards because he's busy doing other things and can't commit himself to it - and f*ck evryone else.

You're pretty much saying that "I want to be on LB, but I don't wanna work hard for it."

Unfollowing this thread. [emoji38]

IGN - Ganja

Naaabmage
06-25-2021, 04:06 AM
You're starting to make no sense now. If you don't wanna waste your time doing lb's, then don't run it.

It's like an athlete asking the sports committee to lower their standards because he's busy doing other things and can't commit himself to it - and f*ck evryone else.

You're pretty much saying that "I want to be on LB, but I don't wanna work hard for it."

Unfollowing this thread. [emoji38]

IGN - Ganja

Why u bringing sports in this...this a video game lmfao get real bud...btw I am currently on the lb

Spooked
06-25-2021, 04:11 AM
“Imaging playing 4h for a spot on the lb”
*Laughs in playing 20hours a day straight to run event lb

Naaabmage
06-25-2021, 04:19 AM
“Imaging playing 4h for a spot on the lb”
*Laughs in playing 20hours a day straight to run event lb

This is evg I'm talking about not events....I'm sure when running events ur party allows anyone to take quick washroom breaks or grab a drink...evg need run literally nonstop for hours...well the tank anyways

Oawaoebi
06-25-2021, 04:24 AM

I think making timed run to wave 200 or 300 would be great whoever reaches wave 300 or 200 whatever the case...the fastest will get top spot at least this way many can have a chance at the lb..for wave 200 or 300 still need good gears and good team to achieve them waves so it wont be super easy

You want to explain me egg is not a times run? You have exactly 60 seconds to complete the map. Its not like you have endless time to finish 1 wave.

QuaseT
06-25-2021, 04:33 AM
This is evg I'm talking about not events....I'm sure when running events ur party allows anyone to take quick washroom breaks or grab a drink...evg need run literally nonstop for hours...well the tank anywaysI run evg low waves in hardcore mode and still manage to drink and eat a snacks while running and we dont even have a tank. Theres time between every wave. I doubt its much of a problem for high-tier players to invest that amount of time without breaks. I mean fastcap runners did 25-30h without any breaks and some event runners run 60h+ without sleep. This is definitely not healthy but it should be easy for those guys to do a 7h run without a break.

One more thing. The lb is actual the most beneficial one since you farm a huge amount of gold meanwhile. So you don't run for the lb place sololy but to farm gold aswell.

BaronB
06-25-2021, 06:25 AM
Aeby took a shower, went to the store and ate twice and got 188m points by being afk half the run. Leaderboard should stay the same - the map should be different.

Im just here to laugh because I know how true this most likely is with you 2 lmao!!

1 <3

Kharjojo
06-25-2021, 07:58 AM
"Something is rotten in Arlor", if it has become a normal thing for the dps to stay behind a wall, even turning their afk time for 2-3 hours, whyle the tank is working his bum to do his job, but ofc he has more or less 0.20 secs each wave to eat a sandwich and, lucky him, to run to the bathroom, unless he has a bottle under his desk, which is something i would recommend to all the tanks out there, you know.
That being said, i do believe that is unfair to blame the lb players if they have the time and the will to reach every month higher and higher waves, but the mechanics of that map should be rewieved and i sincerely hope we'll have the chance, soon ffs, to explore new contents and to move on from this 2 years old waves-game formula.
Just my 2 cents, peace out.

KarTik1
06-25-2021, 11:34 AM
Or can just make mobs ho to 2x after every 50 waves or so it will make evg harder then it is now

Naaabmage
06-25-2021, 12:55 PM
I run evg low waves in hardcore mode and still manage to drink and eat a snacks while running and we dont even have a tank. Theres time between every wave. I doubt its much of a problem for high-tier players to invest that amount of time without breaks. I mean fastcap runners did 25-30h without any breaks and some event runners run 60h+ without sleep. This is definitely not healthy but it should be easy for those guys to do a 7h run without a break.

One more thing. The lb is actual the most beneficial one since you farm a huge amount of gold meanwhile. So you don't run for the lb place sololy but to farm gold aswell.

Im not talking about hc mode bro this is evg group lb...your talking about ppl fast capping and event runners this has nothing to do with that lol...u mean to tell me them ppl took zero breaks? I bet them ppl had plenty of time for grabbing a drink eating or washroom... In evg u have literal seconds between waves or ur dead and its game over...its not the same

Naaabmage
06-25-2021, 12:58 PM
"Something is rotten in Arlor", if it has become a normal thing for the dps to stay behind a wall, even turning their afk time for 2-3 hours, whyle the tank is working his bum to do his job, but ofc he has more or less 0.20 secs each wave to eat a sandwich and, lucky him, to run to the bathroom, unless he has a bottle under his desk, which is something i would recommend to all the tanks out there, you know.
That being said, i do believe that is unfair to blame the lb players if they have the time and the will to reach every month higher and higher waves, but the mechanics of that map should be rewieved and i sincerely hope we'll have the chance, soon ffs, to explore new contents and to move on from this 2 years old waves-game formula.
Just my 2 cents, peace out.

I hope we can move on from this content as well bro...but when expansion comes evg will still be here....its not going anywhere

Naaabmage
06-25-2021, 01:00 PM
You want to explain me egg is not a times run? You have exactly 60 seconds to complete the map. Its not like you have endless time to finish 1 wave.

I dont understand what u are asking bro lol sorry I'm nub...I have nvr seen u in evg ever bro so...

QuaseT
06-25-2021, 01:21 PM
Im not talking about hc mode bro this is evg group lb...your talking about ppl fast capping and event runners this has nothing to do with that lol...u mean to tell me them ppl took zero breaks? I bet them ppl had plenty of time for grabbing a drink eating or washroom... In evg u have literal seconds between waves or ur dead and its game over...its not the sameI know what you are talking about but it seems that you haven't run any lbs before. Thats why I drew parallels to other lbs but it doesn't seem like you want to hear anything like that. Let me put in other words. I've run almost every lb at least once and from experience I'd judge the amount of dedication you have to invest into this one at the lower end. The amount of gear on the other hand is on top. I see no reason to buff a map bc someone has to run 4h for the badge. It's no near the insanity of other lbs.

Naaabmage
06-25-2021, 02:01 PM
Yeah well this isnt like other lbs where u cant take a minute break so idk why u bringing up ur past lb experience lol this is different then all them no I havent run any lbs other than 2015 winter lb and this years easter which isnt running anything lol so u saying u ran all lbs is saying what? U are very experienced with running 6h without a minute break? Lol can u go 6h run evg nonstop bro? I will gladly lend u my gears so u can try

Kharjojo
06-25-2021, 02:07 PM
I hope we can move on from this content as well bro...but when expansion comes evg will still be here....its not going anywhere

If it wont be reviewed it will have to be tuned to the new cap. If at level 76 it's already a gold mine, it shouldn't be the same when the new cap will come, at least it's something we should expect i guess.
If this will happen (and it will at one point), i doubt we'll see lb records of 8+hours.

QuaseT
06-25-2021, 02:26 PM
Yeah well this isnt like other lbs where u cant take a minute break so idk why u bringing up ur past lb experience lol this is different then all them no I havent run any lbs other than 2015 winter lb and this years easter which isnt running anything lol so u saying u ran all lbs is saying what? U are very experienced with running 6h without a minute break? Lol can u go 6h run evg nonstop bro? I will gladly lend u my gears so u can tryI ran normal gates for 6h before evg was a thing and been on solo evg lb, not on team tho. Im mentioning this to support my statement instead of doing vague suggestions without any reason. I can buy my own gear but I'm not tempted due the rewards. I gave my opinion, I'm gone.

Naaabmage
06-25-2021, 02:58 PM
I ran normal gates for 6h before evg was a thing and been on solo evg lb, not on team tho. Im mentioning this to support my statement instead of doing vague suggestions without any reason. I can buy my own gear but I'm not tempted due the rewards. I gave my opinion, I'm gone.

Normal gates is nothing compared to evg bro lol...solo evg is not the same them runs are short and sweet...ik u can buy ur own gears lol I only offered cus u can take mine for one day instead of buying gears...easier lol...anyways ty for ur opinion

Esmeraldo00
06-26-2021, 01:42 PM
ye will be good

caabarader
06-26-2021, 02:48 PM
As warrior,i would like a option after a wave end for add a timer for the next wave starts,because some times I gtg but just for some minutes,so that would be helpful for don't need remap or find other pt...About evg lb,as i see it will always stay the same,when damage reduction have a cap it might change to lower points.

Sent from me.

Onawaoka
06-26-2021, 03:10 PM

I do agree. Like not everyone has the time. Forget about “oh it’s just a few hours you’re just lazy” but I’m talking about the people who literally can’t dedicate that much time for reasons. It should be a little more balance tbh.

KarTik1
06-27-2021, 05:43 AM
I do agree. Like not everyone has the time. Forget about “oh it’s just a few hours you’re just lazy” but I’m talking about the people who literally can’t dedicate that much time for reasons. It should be a little more balance tbh.

Ok then quit playing a titel which is mentioned as mmorpg and go and play candy crush or cod or pubg or something if you dont have time sir

Kharjojo
06-27-2021, 07:02 AM
Ok then quit playing a titel which is mentioned as mmorpg and go and play candy crush or cod or pubg or something if you dont have time sir

This is not absolutely true, there are other lbs which doesnt require to spend a lot of time to be achieved.
It's that specific lb (the mechanic of it, the SDR which hasn't a cap actually) that require to spend a lot of time atm (not even too many efforts, aside the tank and we all know it), which isn't at all a bad thing when we all come talk abt the gold one can farm whyle running, but still it's more than a grind and, if it stays the same way, it will be even worst in therms of time in the future.
Not all the players can play daily 4+ hours, im one of them for example and i wont blame the players that can spend so much time for that lb, but u've been to harsh imo: the fact i can spend 1 or 2 hours par day doesnt mean i cant play this kind of games. We're facing this uber-grind lbs for the first time since there are flawed factors that needs to be reviewed.
A perfect example of what's happening will be showed during next temple event, if sts wont take the proper actions ofc.

Shake
06-28-2021, 07:36 AM
No

KarTik1
06-28-2021, 11:39 AM
This is not absolutely true, there are other lbs which doesnt require to spend a lot of time to be achieved.
It's that specific lb (the mechanic of it, the SDR which hasn't a cap actually) that require to spend a lot of time atm (not even too many efforts, aside the tank and we all know it), which isn't at all a bad thing when we all come talk abt the gold one can farm whyle running, but still it's more than a grind and, if it stays the same way, it will be even worst in therms of time in the future.
Not all the players can play daily 4+ hours, im one of them for example and i wont blame the players that can spend so much time for that lb, but u've been to harsh imo: the fact i can spend 1 or 2 hours par day doesnt mean i cant play this kind of games. We're facing this uber-grind lbs for the first time since there are flawed factors that needs to be reviewed.
A perfect example of what's happening will be showed during next temple event, if sts wont take the proper actions ofc.

But bro the lb isn’t empty right that means there are players farming for it and securing there places i aint saying to any one to invest there time on particular lb cause like you said there are tons of other lb you can go for .
That particular one isnt for people who dont have time.

Onawaoka
06-28-2021, 07:01 PM

Sorry for having a life sir.

KarTik1
07-01-2021, 05:30 AM
Sorry for having a life sir.

I never tried that one cause i also have life bro xd :)