skrapicoco
05-17-2012, 09:26 PM
its kinda unfair for elite levels for others to have elite item set

what i am talking about is this kind of set

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/YanisW/PL%2061/IMG_2012.png

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Elyseon
05-17-2012, 09:38 PM
Been complained about many times already, so far it seems they will be repeating the elite vanity slots with new vanities but will probably still have the bonus

Bringing them back would also be unfair for those who worked hard for them while they were available

Livemau
05-17-2012, 09:40 PM
i wish I had more than one
keep em coming

Otahaibab
05-17-2012, 10:12 PM
but seriously they should bring them bak in humania because that will prbably be a vanity pet.....i hope we can get the helm of persistence and sheild bak.....

Sryyoulose
05-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Haha I've always been to lazy to cap... However if it's a pet... You never know :$
Also, I want a "Cyber Quest" a long quest probably easy to make for devs and it allows us players to have something to do!

skrapicoco
05-18-2012, 12:22 AM
Been complained about many times already, so far it seems they will be repeating the elite vanity slots with new vanities but will probably still have the bonus

Bringing them back would also be unfair for those who worked hard for them while they were available

im pretty sure by now its all payed off...:distant:

Xionskull
05-18-2012, 06:31 AM
I and u wish... I've been close to CoP... And missed it... I've close ta de shield and missed it... Now I'm 65 and mad.

Jcyee
05-23-2012, 11:38 PM
but seriously they should bring them bak in humania because that will prbably be a vanity pet.....i hope we can get the helm of persistence and sheild bak.....

i rlly doubt sts would bring back past vanities. this would anger many players that had achieved those vanities in the past while they were available

Swampy
05-23-2012, 11:44 PM
They aren't called elite cap vanities for nothin

Otahaibab
06-03-2012, 08:13 PM
however i am at cap lvl 66 and i wish they would bring back the older vanities. Like say make a wuest like the cyber quest but longer....like get....1000 shards,totems or something like that except for humania. and choose 1 of the past elite vanities then do another quest 1500 shards,totems etc and get another lvl cap vanity and so on.

Otahaibab
06-03-2012, 08:14 PM
i also am a elite and i honestly dont mind other players get the same armour i have even though it is discontinued after humanias release

skrapicoco
06-04-2012, 01:55 AM
however i am at cap lvl 66 and i wish they would bring back the older vanities. Like say make a wuest like the cyber quest but longer....like get....1000 shards,totems or something like that except for humania. and choose 1 of the past elite vanities then do another quest 1500 shards,totems etc and get another lvl cap vanity and so on.

Would work hard if this is granted yet will be thankful v

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

zeusabe
06-04-2012, 02:08 AM
i also am a elite and i honestly dont mind other players get the same armour i have even though it is discontinued after humanias release

Of course you wouldn't mind, because you're a benefactor. People earned this elite cap vanities in a way new generations can never earn. These were the people who helped fuel Pocket Legends in terms of funding an expansion or simply playing the game, spreading the love, promulgating PL's existence, welcoming newbies, and many more intangible things...without these dedicated old players, your generation would not even exist. Now some people look at it as if it's consumable, it's not, there's no expiration date to prestige, in fact, it will only grow as time flies. It's a trophy well deserved. You don't ask for a trophy that was won yesterday, you were never there to earn it in that same context when the game was at that stage (growing). STS already said they will release new level cap vanities (a new set), be patient.

Rare
06-04-2012, 10:04 AM
STS would burn a lot of old bridges if they did this.

People spent a lot of time and money getting to the cap for those vanities. You think it takes time with 1 toon? Try 3 or more.