PDA

View Full Version : Pally Build- Non respec!

Gamelova
08-17-2010, 11:51 AM
Umm.. I need a Pally build for lvl 8 or 10 lol..
I know that its not even useful but I just wanted to start now for my Pally.

BeardedBear
08-17-2010, 12:23 PM
Good luck.

At such a low lvl, little to no m/s gear is available that can keep up with your mana needs. I have a croc's shield lvl 10 which has 1 m/s if you want. Paladins aren't very good till you hit around lvl 35, where some items can support the regen needed. I'd recommend full Thoth gear when you hit 45. Thoth Helm/Armor/Shield/ and a one handed Thoth weapon, like Djinn spear, Koseph of Thoth, or Thoth Plasma sword is the preferred build. Go full strength, or just enough to use gear, and the rest in dex.

Royce
08-17-2010, 12:27 PM
Just keep enough Str to equip Str gear and then put the rest in Dex. There are 2 simple ways to do it. You can just look at warrior equipment you pick up a few level above you and look at the Str requirement, then shoot for that much Str at that level (or a bit more since better gear has higher requirements). Or to play it safe, you can put about 2/3 of your points in Str and 1/3 in Dex, that's a bit more Str than you should need. However, if you do that, you should still put everything in Str the first couple of levels you gain since you start out with 1 you will need to do that to get to the requirements for the very low level gear.

Royce
08-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Good luck.

At such a low lvl, little to no m/s gear is available that can keep up with your mana needs. I have a croc's shield lvl 10 which has 1 m/s if you want.

Paladins can be expensive pot chuggers at low levels, but if you invest skill points wisely (spending on 1 skill at a time, maxing it, then moving to the next), and if you use croc's gear, which there is a good amount of at low levels (and a lot of quest seem to offer croc's gear as rewards), you can do it.