PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Event

Kaziscate
06-25-2021, 12:39 PM
So far, I like the idea of the fishing event with how fun catching fish can be. For me, the mass amount of people in one space sort of takes away from the quiet and relaxing atmosphere fishing can have. The rewards were extremely underwhelming and didn't feel like they really mattered, but I can let it slide this year since this is more of an experimental event.

If the fishing event does come back next year, I would like to see rewards beefed up quite a bit. Things like having a vendor or tiers would bulk up the rewards a bit. The loot the fishes contain also could be beefed up too. The gold drops felt way too little, especially for Coe. The rewards the fish contained also needed some variety. Gold is nice, but seeing fish dropping the exact same gold amounts over and over makes things feel a bit dull. It would be nice to see things like different fishing rods, fishing trophies that aren't restricted to lb and are craftable, and fishing vanity armor. There probably could even be a small side quest where you fish out a treasure map and go on a treasure hunt. The fishing event has potential to be an extremely fun event, it just needs more rewards and things to do.

XxretepxX
06-25-2021, 01:05 PM
They shouldve added different types of baits for a chance at better loot, eggs vanities ect. People would spend gold on bait which would be nice for a gold sink

Esmeraldo00
06-26-2021, 01:52 PM
really boring event