PDA

View Full Version : still no notifications on iOS version...

xChilla
05-17-2012, 11:53 PM
Since the most recent update I haven't been getting notifications AT ALL. I used to only get notifications when a 24hr mission was finished and occasionally got a notification for full energy. Now I never get notified for full energy, 24hr timers or 1 hour timers. (or anything in between, I think)

My ipod is connected to the internet almost 24/7 so that's not the problem... I was thinking maybe it's because I have 2 accounts? I made sure both accounts have the correct boxes checked, and my ipod notifications settings are all ON, but for some reason I'm not getting any notifications..

Are other people having this problem or is it just me??? I really wish it were fixed.. I miss out on energy unless I set my own timers.

xChilla
05-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Okay, I checked this morning and I DID receive the 24 hour notifications (on my two accounts)!!! However I didn't get anything for 1hour or full energy.

Also, I noticed another 'bug' recently. On chrome and iOS (I think) definitely chrome, even though I have the in game notifications for friend invites off, I still receive them. It's not a big deal, but I hope it's fixed in addition to the constant 'emote' icon that shows up in town. I heard you're working on the emotes issue though. I hope the fix is soon! It's not a big deal but I don't want it there lol

Notifications are important though!

Small Boat
05-18-2012, 02:54 PM
We're working on notifications.

Side note: Emote icon appearing in town is by design. The Emote toggle is for 3D missions only. If this changes in the future, we'll let you know :p.

Small Boat
05-18-2012, 03:17 PM
Are you closing the game by hitting the sleep button on the top of the device or backgrounding the app by hitting the Home button?

Kaytar
05-18-2012, 03:31 PM
I never get full energy notifications on my ipod or my android.

xChilla
05-18-2012, 08:42 PM
We're working on notifications.

Side note: Emote icon appearing in town is by design. The Emote toggle is for 3D missions only. If this changes in the future, we'll let you know :p.

Oh, that makes sense! I thought it was a bug, lol - it doesn't bother me so much if it stays there forever

Are you closing the game by hitting the sleep button on the top of the device or backgrounding the app by hitting the Home button?

I always press the home button when I'm done playing and I almost always close down the app from the background menu, or whatever it's called. (when you double tap the home button) I usually don't let game apps run in the background cuz it wastes battery.

I almost never press the top button when I have a game open.

HunterSLAYER
05-19-2012, 04:10 AM
Not working during double energy regen. Works normally when energy regen is 5mins.

xChilla
05-19-2012, 09:43 AM
It's a miracle!! Last night I got a notification for full energy on ONE of my characters! lol it seems to randomly pick and choose which notification it wants to show me.. but I got one! lol

I didn't get anything for finished missions though...

xChilla
05-21-2012, 05:36 PM
Any new info about this? I was kinda disappointed that the update today didn't change anything except the regen timer. I'd play so much more regularly if I knew when to get on!

By the way, I use chrome and an iPod touch, and I have 3 accounts with different emails. I'm not certain about this, but it seems like the few notifications I DO get are from the last account I play.

Also today, I'm pretty sure it notified me for full energy when I wasn't even full. I had just finished using up all my energy on chrome and then a while later (maybe 20 mins) I got a notification on my iPod that that character's energy was full.